IGNORED

Finasteride for sale.

Billyboy294

Finasteride, is a little pill that is medically approved to prevent and sometimes reverse hair loss.

Before we go any further, please keep in mind that finasteride is not a miracle cure that can solve baldness in men – in fact, there is no miracle cure for male pattern baldness. However, if you notice the early signs of receding hairlines and hair loss and start treatment early, finasteride can be a very effective way to prevent your hair from thinning further and to slow down and even stop hair loss.

Generic Finasteride is on sale in Pattaya for 850 baht for 30 x 5mg.

I have some original Finasteride for sale at 400 Baht for 56 x 5mg.

Anyone interested send me a PM. I stay in South Pattaya.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

1 hour ago, Billyboy294 said:

Finasteride, is a little pill that is medically approved to prevent and sometimes reverse hair loss.

Before we go any further, please keep in mind that finasteride is not a miracle cure that can solve baldness in men – in fact, there is no miracle cure for male pattern baldness. However, if you notice the early signs of receding hairlines and hair loss and start treatment early, finasteride can be a very effective way to prevent your hair from thinning further and to slow down and even stop hair loss.

Generic Finasteride is on sale in Pattaya for 850 baht for 30 x 5mg.

I have some original Finasteride for sale at 400 Baht for 56 x 5mg.

Anyone interested send me a PM. I stay in South Pattaya.

Does it work and could we have before and after pictures?  :P

Do you rub it on the affected area or take it oraly.......I,m as bald as a coot been like this for years if it works billy I,ll buy the bloody lot.........:Crazy1:

They are small blue 5mg tablets.

3 hours ago, Scottie1 said:

I thought it was used to help to shrink prostate.

I understand that has been claimed.

Be aware that there are reported male sexual side effects in the 3-16% of men range that may last for a year or more. 

There is a huge risk of birth defects in women who are exposed to even fragments of this drug. It's coated to resist that but should not be cut or crushed and should be kept away from women who could be or could get pregnant. 

I just read it to see what the hell it was...

On 04/05/2019 at 23:40, Billyboy294 said:

I understand that has been claimed.

You’ve got it round the wrong way. It was invented to shrink prostate. Doctors noticed it helped stop male pattern baldness.  And that’s mostly what it’s sold for now. As well as prostate. 

Of course i knew  that. That's why I was given them in the first place,

I assumed   anyone interested  would   Google    "Finasteride" to check  what it was,

• 1 month later...

Caution on the dose gents...

Proscar (finasteride 5mg) is used to treat BPH, typically second line therapy if alpha-blockers alone do not sufficiently reduce urinary frequency.

Propecia (finasteride 1mg) is taken daily to reverse male pattern baldness over time.  If the drug is discontinued, the restored hair is typically lost within a few months.

Generic finasteride 5mg tablets may be quartered using a sharp tablet cutter.  The resulting 1.25mg quarter tablets, less some minor crumbling during cutting, are therapeutically equivalent to the Propecia regimen.

Hey guys,

I have been using it as "propecia" back in Australia years ago and continue to use the Thai version in 5mg, but chop it in half. 

I believe it works, it has not cured my loss of hair, but sure has slowed it down. 

Regards, Atlas.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

yes I cant be bothered cutting it into 1/4s I cut in half and take every second day

Google post finasteride syndrome. 

This shit isn’t as safe as we’ve been lead to believe. 

Suggest getting off it and just using Regaine/Rogaine daily topically to maintain your hair. 

Archived