Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

Explorer8939

When Everything Goes to Hell at Windmill

WalterA
22 hours ago, Explorer8939 said:

I used to drink professionally which makes me a very good drunk. My relationship with alcohol is very different than most people, I can go months without drinking, and then drink every night in Pattaya. Or, in my day job, drink half a liter of rotgut vodka, and then do a deal at a Russian rocket engine factory.

In the specific case in this thread, I was lucid enough to know barfining the second lady was a mistake, but drunk enough not to care.

Same same here... I can go without drinking for months , half a year at a time ... whatever but when I drink I could put a navy ship of sailors to shame .... can drink a bottle of vodka and not be drunk .... maybe genetics and a lot of practice ....

Explorer8939

And yet another PostScript to the story, the lady that almost pulled a runner after she asked me to barfine a Windmill lady is now not only working at Windmill, but has hooked up with a Tom on a long term basis ("long term" means as long as she has money).

think8787
On 07/08/2019 at 02:43, zebedoodle said:

See post #98 for details....

So I've been back to Pattaya since I posted this and visited the Windmill a few times. I wasn't sure if she was ignoring me or had forgotten me at first, but eventually got talking to service girl#3.

Totally regretting putting up that post now. She's a lovely girl so please ignore my earlier noobish post.

On 29/04/2019 at 05:52, zebedoodle said:

I wish I had seen this advice a couple of days ago.

First timer to Pattaya, here now. Been in the Windmill a few times my first week and the girls mentioned all work there. Spotted girl#1 first night, bought her a few lady drinks but decided to move on cos I was chicken. Came back next day, girl#1 on day off.

Got a bit drunk but girl#2 took a liking to my wallet so decided to barfine her. Get back to hotel and discover girl#2 is covered in mosquito bites. She can’t stop scratching. Take her back and barfine refunded no problem as she have “Chicken Pox” (she doesn’t, she told me she was ‘back home’ and had fallen asleep outside and was nearly bitten to death by mosquitoes). 

Return the next night to see if girl#1 is in. When I’m first there I get talking too girl#3, one of the younger service girls. Spots girl#1 and barfine her. When leaving girl#1 and girl#3 have a quick chat. Another service girl also joins the conversation and is clearly telling girl#1 about mosquitoe girl. I get a look and a punch in the shoulder from girl#1. We then leave and all is well with girl#1.

The next night I’m in again but decide not to go looking for girl#1 as she is upstairs. Really wish I had. Spend a bit on lady drinks and get talking to service girl#3 again. She asks if I will bar fine her tomorrow. I say ok.

Back in again, buy way too many lady drinks and barfine service girl#3. She looks nervous and I ask if she normally barfines. She says she does but not recently. We head to hotel. She looks more nervous. I ask her several times if she is ok with this or if she wants to go back to the Windmill. She says no all is ok. Things progress and first stage complete. A short while later she decides to go for a shower, takes ages and comes out wrapped up in a towel.

She is very quiet but when she does speak she is muttering away under her breath in Thai. After a while  I Hear a very faint “I go to work”. I ask a few times what’s up and I get a couple of “I want go home” and “I go to work”. 

At this point we are about one and a half hours into an LT. I say ok you call mamasan, we change to short time. I get a grunt and an angry “why you no pay me”. I explain I’m not going to pay LT price for ST. She looks seriously pissed off and now says she never barfined before. I try to talk it out with her but after about 20 mins she decides to leave with “I give you back bar fine, you no come back bar”. I can’t tell at this point if she is a great actress or really a first timer. She doesn’t leave the bar fine behind.

I try to call the Windmill on the hotel phone but I can’t make external calls. I try on my mobile and keep getting call failed. I don’t have a Thai SIM and this is the first time I try to call any Thai number so I don’t know what’s wrong. I call the hotel reception but the night porter has no idea what I’m saying.

I walk down to the reception to try and get help with the phone calls. Girl#3 is still in the hotel talking to the night porter. Me and girl#3 speak in the hotel lobby and I check she has a way to get home or back to the Windmill. She says “friend coming”. I want this over and done with so I ask how much she wants and get no reply. I ask a few times but no response, she just stares at her phone and / or texts. 

I ask how long friend will take. She says “10 minutes”. After another 20 minutes or so of her texting, no sign of friend. I offer her all the cash I have on me, which isn’t far off the original LT price. She says “No want”, several times, ‘I just want my family”.

I just want her gone now, but there is no way I’m going to an ATM with her or giving her any more money. I remembered something I read on these forums about Thais and “Losing Face”. I also remember she mentioned having a “baby”.

I say “take money. Not for you, but gift for your baby and forget about the bar fine”, “tell mamasan I sent you home because you no like me”.

I get a hesitant nod of approval and she takes the money. I ask where her friend is.... “Friend not coming’. She leaves and I watch her walk down the street a bit and she looks like she is going to get in a small white car. She looks back just as she reaches the white car and keeps on walking. I head back to my room and after a little bit I started writing this......

OK since no one else has asked yet....more details man! What changed your mind? After that saga and her going all crazy on you.....

zebedoodle
9 hours ago, think8787 said:

more details man!

I was, and still am, a noob at all this. I should have recognised earlier that she was nervous and shouldn't have taken her back to my hotel. Someone commented "Where there is doubt there is no doubt" or something similar which is good advice. It's a mistake I won't make again. I also reckon I did or said something that upset her too (still not sure what).

9 hours ago, think8787 said:

What changed your mind?

I was feeling guilty for writing my post in the first place. It was selfish and written when my feelings were still raw and I was a little bit drunk. In short it was a stupid decision to post something at that time. Had I slept on it I probably wouldn't have posted anything at all. Then there's having spoken to her since on my recent trip. She is a lovely girl, not just in looks but in her nature and I made her out to be a bit crazy which is not the case at all.

Lastly, it never occurred to me that she might see the post, which she has done. Who knew that the TG's monitor the public section of PA (No white knights involved, just one of her work mates).

Anyway, to close this off, Sorry Ms Girl#3!

Mr_wimpy
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, zebedoodle said:

I was, and still am, a noob at all this. I should have recognised earlier that she was nervous and shouldn't have taken her back to my hotel. Someone commented "Where there is doubt there is no doubt" or something similar which is good advice. It's a mistake I won't make again. I also reckon I did or said something that upset her too (still not sure what).

I was feeling guilty for writing my post in the first place. It was selfish and written when my feelings were still raw and I was a little bit drunk. In short it was a stupid decision to post something at that time. Had I slept on it I probably wouldn't have posted anything at all. Then there's having spoken to her since on my recent trip. She is a lovely girl, not just in looks but in her nature and I made her out to be a bit crazy which is not the case at all.

Lastly, it never occurred to me that she might see the post, which she has done. Who knew that the TG's monitor the public section of PA (No white knights involved, just one of her work mates).

Anyway, to close this off, Sorry Ms Girl#3!

I read what you wrote originally and you didn’t even mention any names or a link to which girl it was.

Yes, you went into some detail.  You’re saying the girl’s mate has read this and recognised who you were talking about and told her?

Since you wrote what you did, you’ve been back to Pattaya (within 3 months) and took the same girl again (which you never identified properly in the first place, but you had a nightmare with), but this time she was A+ and lovely?

When and how did you find out she read about this thread?  Do you have the girl on LINE or something, or you did you only find out when you’ve been back since and went back to Windmill, and barfined the same girl you had a nightmare with, and she just before you did, told you she knew what you wrote on here?

Doesnt make sense.  Plenty of other places in Pattaya to go to other than Windmill. What really happened?

Edited by Mr_wimpy

Shaksey

Someone commented "Where there is doubt there is no doubt" or something similar which is good advice

That is a gold standard piece of all-round-life-advice right there.

zebedoodle
9 hours ago, Mr_wimpy said:

When and how did you find out she read about this thread?

While sitting in the Windmill and one of the SWhowgirls (girl#3 friend) sat next to me and asked me directly. I hadn’t spoken to girl#3 on that trip yet at that point.

Explorer8939
5 hours ago, zebedoodle said:

While sitting in the Windmill and one of the showgirls (girl#3 friend) sat next to me and asked me directly. I hadn’t spoken to girl#3 on that trip yet at that point.

There is so much wrong with this that I don’t know where to start. So...

Why would a friend of a barfine have any clue about what is written on this board? The chances of a bargirl randomly reading this board and happening upon a posting about her are pretty close to zero.

zebedoodle
4 hours ago, Explorer8939 said:

Why would a friend of a barfine have any clue about what is written on this board?

You know this part of the forum is open to anyone who creates an account and the title of the post includes the name of their workplace. That and some of the detail in my first post is probably pretty unique (mosquito girl).

I don't get why it's so hard for people to believe that a TG can use a web browser on an open forum with a search function!

Mr_wimpy

I don't get why it's so hard for people to believe that a TG can use a web browser on an open forum with a search function!

I don’t get if you had a complete nightmare with a girl, to the length you where getting the hotel reception to try and phone the gogo club, why you would go back there in the first place, then barfine the exact same bargirl again, and make out on here she was amazing? :unsure:

zebedoodle
39 minutes ago, Mr_wimpy said:

then barfine the exact same bargirl again,

What? Where did I say that happened?

Somchai1

Does the owner still do ritual shaving of the girls pubic areas during opening times? Sat next to this bizarre sight a few years ago while in there 

Mr_wimpy
31 minutes ago, zebedoodle said:

What? Where did I say that happened?

Ah sorry.  No you didn’t, for some reason I thought you meant you had.  Makes more sense now.

Explorer8939
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, zebedoodle said:

You know this part of the forum is open to anyone who creates an account and the title of the post includes the name of their workplace. That and some of the detail in my first post is probably pretty unique (mosquito girl).

You are suggesting that bargirls use the Search function on websites for posts about their bar, where my experience is that bargirls are barely aware of Google, let alone browse web sites on the Internet.

Someone alerted your Bargirl to the post.

Edited by Explorer8939

zebedoodle
9 minutes ago, Explorer8939 said:

Someone alerted your Bargirl to the post.

Ok I’ll take your advice and accept that is quite likely. I assume you mean a regular BM?