Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

Explorer8939

When Everything Goes to Hell at Windmill

gitteyman

It does not matter . How many years of experience one has.We can still make newbie mistakes . 

Good on you . For brushing your self down and moving on..:ThumbUp6:

Explorer8939
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, rob63 said:

Of course she is messaging you. For 10k I'd msg you also! Are you trying to suggest a hooker who uses you as a regular source of income is "into you"?

It was actually your idea to buy drinks for the dancer you were not attracted to?

We actually agree 10k spend is too much, but the rest deserves response. Hang on, let me take my blood pressure pills first cos I might lose control.......

I didn't give the lady 10K, that is how much I spent over 24 hours, I gave the LT 2K. Of course, I am not suggesting she is into me. Someone asked if she really came back that night, so I posted some messages from her from the next day. 

As far as buying ladydrinks for the Windmill dancer, the rationale was to have her talk to my barfine while I was checking out the show at Windmill.

Edited by Explorer8939

Explorer8939
1 hour ago, likeaking said:

You're plastered, your first barfine is plastered, what could possibly go wrong. Getting a Thai girl drunk is like opening an old box of chocolates, they look good but . . .

I was attempting to manage her alcohol intake, and did to some extent.

likeaking
55 minutes ago, Explorer8939 said:

I was attempting to manage her alcohol intake, and did to some extent.

What about your own iETOH intake. Sounds like you ignored the signs of her iminent behavior.

Explorer8939
4 hours ago, likeaking said:

What about your own iETOH intake. Sounds like you ignored the signs of her iminent behavior.

I was completely aware of all the factors and made an educated gamble, knowing the payoff could be high, and the downside risk was manageable.

The smartest thing would have simply to return to the hotel with my barfine and boom-boom, but that's what we ended up doing anyway.

nelson

Scam nah sounds like she was a little bit jealous and sarcastically suggested you bar fine the windmill girl too? 

misteregg

Never had a three some as this is bound to happen. I can’t keep one going most of the time, I don’t know about two.

Explorer8939
4 hours ago, misteregg said:

Never had a three some as this is bound to happen. I can’t keep one going most of the time, I don’t know about two.

I did a 3some with a Windmill lady last year; actually, my barfine barfined a girl.  No problem, my barfine did all the work.

Justaguy1954

Why is it you have all these great stories, but you never have pictures. Haven't you heard the saying "pictures or it didn't happen"?  Just think how much it would add to the drama you like to talk about.  You need to show us some pictures to add to the stories, that is unless your rotation is the infield for the Yankees....

:)

Explorer8939
53 minutes ago, Justaguy1954 said:

Why is it you have all these great stories, but you never have pictures. Haven't you heard the saying "pictures or it didn't happen"?  Just think how much it would add to the drama you like to talk about.  You need to show us some pictures to add to the stories, that is unless your rotation is the infield for the Yankees....

:)

I am not trying to prove anything in this topic, just providing a cautionary tale.

I am also not suggesting that the ladies in my rotation are anything great.

I did post a photo of last year's Windmill lady, she was indeed great, but gone now.

soi6falang
1 hour ago, Explorer8939 said:

I am not trying to prove anything in this topic, just providing a cautionary tale.

I am also not suggesting that the ladies in my rotation are anything great.

I did post a photo of last year's Windmill lady, she was indeed great, but gone now.

Photos to accompany your stories would be great 

Explorer8939
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, soi6falang said:

Photos to accompany your stories would be great 

You will have to check in the Advanced section.

Generally speaking, I don't whip out my camera when I am at Windmill, however.

Edited by Explorer8939

soi6falang
4 hours ago, Explorer8939 said:

You will have to check in the Advanced section.

Generally speaking, I don't whip out my camera when I am at Windmill, however.

It would be good if you could whip it out when you whip it out

Explorer8939
10 hours ago, Justaguy1954 said:

Why is it you have all these great stories

This was not a great story, it pretty much sucked, except for the makeup sex part.

_kay

It's funny how nights out can go south when alcohol is involved! Glad you had a happy ending though :08:

everard
18 hours ago, misteregg said:

at last an honest post,was beginning to despair.

ChuckFinley
On 23/04/2019 at 01:22, Explorer8939 said:

My total spend for the night was about $10k, which is way above my average.

I hope to any power greater than man you're talking about 10k thb & Not $!

Regardless, 10k & a trip to Singapore, Of Course she came back!

bangna
On 22/04/2019 at 00:55, Explorer8939 said:

So, I was out on Walking Street with a LT, and we got plastered and ended up at Windmill. After a while, one of the Windmill ladies attracted the attention of my bar fine, and we knocked back a few more drinks. Eventually, my barfine asked to barfine the Windmill girl.  I asked my barfine if she's shy, all the usual questions about a threesome, no problem.

At the moment of decision, I was watching my barfine, her body language was telling me she was not okay, legs crossed, plus she was only pretending to touch the other lady. But, she repeatedly asked, so I finally agreed with no enthusiasm.

We get to the hotel, and my barfine says she is shy. So I tell the Windmill lady she can go (she's not my type), and a discussion comes up about whether I paid Windmill for the bar's barfine or not (!), at which point my barfine bolted out the door - without the other lady, who expressed concern that my barfine was walking around dead drunk. The other lady finally left, I really had no desire for her.

All I can conclude is that either my Barfine wanted to split, or she was so drunk she simply didn't know what she was doing. Or some combination of the two.

She is walking around sending messages that I want the Windmill lady, when it was her idea to barfine her. And now asking if I want her, and why.

There is a lesson in there somewhere, probably go with your gut, which was telling me this was a bad idea. Anyway, tomorrow I have another lady coming for 3 days so I will get over it. And I have a lady in my rotation on 24 hour standby, if necessary, but I am kind of plastered.

Sounds like a scam to avoid sex with you.

Explorer8939
15 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

I hope to any power greater than man you're talking about 10k thb & Not $!

Regardless, 10k & a trip to Singapore, Of Course she came back!

Thai baht, of course.

As for the trip to Singapore, that was a different lady.  

The lady who bailed came back about 2 am, and spent the night until I dismissed her mid-morning. The next lady showed a couple of hours later, and we went to BKK.

Explorer8939
10 hours ago, bangna said:

Sounds like a scam to avoid sex with you.

That would be a good theory, but she came back horny as hell.

rob63
8 minutes ago, Explorer8939 said:

spent the night until I dismissed her mid-morning.

If she doesn't respect you she certainly would not put up with any alpha behavior. Let's be honest. She already demonstrated who is in charge. You didn't dismiss her. She informed you she was leaving and you should pay her immediately.

4 minutes ago, Explorer8939 said:

That would be a good theory, but she came back horny as hell.

This phrase is annoying the hell out of me. It's obviously bullshit to save your pride. She grudgingly performed the required services in order to receive her agreed fee.

Explorer8939
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, rob63 said:

If she doesn't respect you she certainly would not put up with any alpha behavior. Let's be honest. She already demonstrated who is in charge. You didn't dismiss her. She informed you she was leaving and you should pay her immediately.

This phrase is annoying the hell out of me. It's obviously bullshit to save your pride. She grudgingly performed the required services in order to receive her agreed fee.

Since you weren't there, there is no benefit to anyone else from your assertions.

Perhaps you are not able to discern the enthusiasm level of a lady, so that is what is confusing you. Note that I am not suggesting she was enthusiastic for any reason other than keeping me in her rotation of customers.

As for the lady dismissing me, that is a particularly ignorant assertion. She was sound asleep when I had to check out, so I had to wake her up so we could do breakfast, and then leave the hotel. I had to go to Jomtien, and then come back to meet the next lady. Why you are making up some story is a mystery to me. Maybe you could start a topic about trip reports of other people that you write.

Edited by Explorer8939

zebedoodle
On 22/04/2019 at 18:24, rob63 said:

It’s your money. Spend it how you want. A girl who does not respect you will take advantage of you. Guys throwing money around are not seen as generous. They are seen as stupid. In much the same way guys on this board insinuate bar girls are stupid due to their spending habits. Irrespective of what guys say, thai’s do know the value of money. If you throw money around, they won’t respect you or your money. They will hang around with the most vile, disgusting, uncouth foreigners because it in their job. An experienced expat should know all this.

Hopefully, this summary will help newbies reading this thread.

I wish I had seen this advice a couple of days ago.

First timer to Pattaya, here now. Been in the Windmill a few times my first week and the girls mentioned all work there. Spotted girl#1 first night, bought her a few lady drinks but decided to move on cos I was chicken. Came back next day, girl#1 on day off.

Got a bit drunk but girl#2 took a liking to my wallet so decided to barfine her. Get back to hotel and discover girl#2 is covered in mosquito bites. She can’t stop scratching. Take her back and barfine refunded no problem as she have “Chicken Pox” (she doesn’t, she told me she was ‘back home’ and had fallen asleep outside and was nearly bitten to death by mosquitoes). 

Return the next night to see if girl#1 is in. When I’m first there I get talking too girl#3, one of the younger service girls. Spots girl#1 and barfine her. When leaving girl#1 and girl#3 have a quick chat. Another service girl also joins the conversation and is clearly telling girl#1 about mosquitoe girl. I get a look and a punch in the shoulder from girl#1. We then leave and all is well with girl#1.

The next night I’m in again but decide not to go looking for girl#1 as she is upstairs. Really wish I had. Spend a bit on lady drinks and get talking to service girl#3 again. She asks if I will bar fine her tomorrow. I say ok.

Back in again, buy way too many lady drinks and barfine service girl#3. She looks nervous and I ask if she normally barfines. She says she does but not recently. We head to hotel. She looks more nervous. I ask her several times if she is ok with this or if she wants to go back to the Windmill. She says no all is ok. Things progress and first stage complete. A short while later she decides to go for a shower, takes ages and comes out wrapped up in a towel.

She is very quiet but when she does speak she is muttering away under her breath in Thai. After a while  I Hear a very faint “I go to work”. I ask a few times what’s up and I get a couple of “I want go home” and “I go to work”. 

At this point we are about one and a half hours into an LT. I say ok you call mamasan, we change to short time. I get a grunt and an angry “why you no pay me”. I explain I’m not going to pay LT price for ST. She looks seriously pissed off and now says she never barfined before. I try to talk it out with her but after about 20 mins she decides to leave with “I give you back bar fine, you no come back bar”. I can’t tell at this point if she is a great actress or really a first timer. She doesn’t leave the bar fine behind.

I try to call the Windmill on the hotel phone but I can’t make external calls. I try on my mobile and keep getting call failed. I don’t have a Thai SIM and this is the first time I try to call any Thai number so I don’t know what’s wrong. I call the hotel reception but the night porter has no idea what I’m saying.

I walk down to the reception to try and get help with the phone calls. Girl#3 is still in the hotel talking to the night porter. Me and girl#3 speak in the hotel lobby and I check she has a way to get home or back to the Windmill. She says “friend coming”. I want this over and done with so I ask how much she wants and get no reply. I ask a few times but no response, she just stares at her phone and / or texts. 

I ask how long friend will take. She says “10 minutes”. After another 20 minutes or so of her texting, no sign of friend. I offer her all the cash I have on me, which isn’t far off the original LT price. She says “No want”, several times, ‘I just want my family”.

I just want her gone now, but there is no way I’m going to an ATM with her or giving her any more money. I remembered something I read on these forums about Thais and “Losing Face”. I also remember she mentioned having a “baby”.

I say “take money. Not for you, but gift for your baby and forget about the bar fine”, “tell mamasan I sent you home because you no like me”.

I get a hesitant nod of approval and she takes the money. I ask where her friend is.... “Friend not coming’. She leaves and I watch her walk down the street a bit and she looks like she is going to get in a small white car. She looks back just as she reaches the white car and keeps on walking. I head back to my room and after a little bit I started writing this......

Explorer8939

You barfined a lady LT, but she decided after her shower to bail?

why did you pay her anything?

zebedoodle

That shower was after first shot...