Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

Explorer8939

When Everything Goes to Hell at Windmill

FROST MEDIC999
8 minutes ago, soi6falang said:

I don’t understand why many of these girls are so averse to threesomes? but they are happy to suck and fuck fat old bald smelly farangs. I don’t get it!

Maybe BM Explorer isn't Fat Old and Smelly 5555 or maybe just because he is Explorer it happened :D

usexpat46
2 hours ago, Tigers2017 said:

It worked for Wyatt Earp. 555

I'll be your huckleberry.

Explorer8939
51 minutes ago, per anum said:

A few mistakes, 

1, You gave your BF too much to drink.......unless you guys are dancing, that extra drink can turn them into invalids.

2. You tried to engineer a 3 way on the fly, very low probability task.....these have to be carefully crafted without the influence of booze.

3. you didn't cut your losses when you had an alarming read of their body language

I have managed threesomes in similar circumstances, except for #3, that was the most important issue.

Macawber
1 hour ago, Syco said:

So your'e saying COLLUSION , I think you may be correct .......at least there were no Russians involved in this one.:rolleyes:

Yes, my gut feeling is we have a case of BG collusion here. It's a crafty type of scam that often goes unnoticed by the lesser experienced among us. It's the A+ of scams really....the scam that gets the victim without him ever realizing he's been scammed.

JABL
10 hours ago, Explorer8939 said:

All I can conclude is that either my Barfine wanted to split, or she was so drunk she simply didn't know what she was doing. Or some combination of the two.

you are probably right --but again I have always found these girls quite irrational in their thinking......

FROST MEDIC999
3 minutes ago, JABL said:

you are probably right --but again I have always found these girls quite irrational in their thinking......

Much like some BMs I think :D

mmaaarrrkkk
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Explorer8939 said:

I was pretty much disinterested in the Windmill lady, so I was only trying to entertain my barfine.

9 hours ago, Explorer8939 said:

Hello, I am a customer.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm..........I always thought it was the other way round? Well .......... afternoon soaps have many turns and twist ...........

Edited by mmaaarrrkkk

Explorer8939
2 minutes ago, mmaaarrrkkk said:

hmmmmmmmmmmmm..........

There is no contradiction in a customer wanting to keep his barfine from getting bored.

Tigers2017
2 hours ago, usexpat46 said:

I'll be your huckleberry.

Thanks Doc. 555

Explorer8939
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Explorer8939 said:

There is no contradiction in a customer wanting to keep his barfine from getting bored.

The issue here comes down to some guys liking to do repeats, and others don't care.

As I am typing this, a lady with a bunch of sponsors is coming in a taxi, and we are going to Singapore. I don't know if you can do with a lady you have never gone with before.

Edited by Explorer8939

WalterA

You are a bit at fault here ....

A. Possible collusion .... ?

B. Don’t let a drunk bargirl tell you what to do ....

C. Go with your gut feeling .... 98% chance it’s the right move ....

When you’re really into some GoGo girl .... I understand, I’ve been in similar situations, but you got to put an abrupt end to it, otherwise she’s got you by the balls .... I remember going out with some GoGo girl .... we went to over ten GOGOs on WS and every time she’d ask for lady drink for her “sister” or best friend .... we’ll, I put an end to that .... I’m not a cheap Charlie (well sometimes ..) ... anyhow I made it clear , no more “sister” drink, otherwise it comes out of your money .... (LT) .... don’t let them treat you like your some newbie sucker .....

mmaaarrrkkk
3 hours ago, Explorer8939 said:

The issue here comes down to some guys liking to do repeats, and others don't care.

As I am typing this, a lady with a bunch of sponsors is coming in a taxi, and we are going to Singapore. I don't know if you can do with a lady you have never gone with before.

Taking the set overseas huh? Need extras?

Explorer8939
2 hours ago, WalterA said:

You are a bit at fault here ....

A. Possible collusion .... ?

B. Don’t let a drunk bargirl tell you what to do ....

C. Go with your gut feeling .... 98% chance it’s the right move ....

When you’re really into some GoGo girl .... I understand, I’ve been in similar situations, but you got to put an abrupt end to it, otherwise she’s got you by the balls .... I remember going out with some GoGo girl .... we went to over ten GOGOs on WS and every time she’d ask for lady drink for her “sister” or best friend .... we’ll, I put an end to that .... I’m not a cheap Charlie (well sometimes ..) ... anyhow I made it clear , no more “sister” drink, otherwise it comes out of your money .... (LT) .... don’t let them treat you like your some newbie sucker .....

The entire thread has as the premise that I screwed up. Fortunately, there was a happy ending - I just lost a little cash on the barfine for the Windmill girl.

I do believe that they colluded on trying to get me to barfine the Windmill girl so my barfine could leave for some hours.

Still, my barfine came back and provided a four star experience, so she stays in my rotation.

rob63

I hate to kick a man when he is down. You are also one of the more interesting posters (although imo you start way too many threads), so I don’t want to get into a slanging match with you.

Firstly, in Pattaya I see 2 categories of gentlemen. Average looking youngish lads in the minority. The majority are unattractive old farts. However, every poster on here claims to be above average in physical attractiveness. Given your demonstration of spending power (which requires time), I deduce you fall into the second category (unless you are yet another of the bitcoin millionaires that form 70% of the posters on this forum).

Second, you spent additional approx. 5,000 minimum to bar fine a lady to entertain your original bar fine + drinks, food etc. I am guessing total spend that night is approx.. 13,000-15,000. You replied "the first bar fine came back horny". For 15,000 I’d go bar hopping with you, I’d be “horny as hell” watching those girls, and bail before the deed! It doesn’t mean I’m attracted to you!

Let’s be honest, your pride has been hurt, hence telling us all she came back. Did she really come back? Only you know that. What his clear is that she is the alpha in your interaction. You do as she says. She wants to drink, when she is drunk. You oblige and buy additional drinks. She wants you to buy other dancers drinks. You oblige. She instructs you to bar fine an additional girl you are not attracted to. You oblige. She leaves, despite bar fine and additional spend. You allow it. She returns (after short time) which you paid the bar fine for. You oblige. She has made you her …….

It’s your money. Spend it how you want. A girl who does not respect you will take advantage of you. Guys throwing money around are not seen as generous. They are seen as stupid. In much the same way guys on this board insinuate bar girls are stupid due to their spending habits. Irrespective of what guys say, thai’s do know the value of money. If you throw money around, they won’t respect you or your money. They will hang around with the most vile, disgusting, uncouth foreigners because it in their job. An experienced expat should know all this.

Hopefully, this summary will help newbies reading this thread.

Anyway, have fun in Singapore. btw, if you offered to pay my trip to Singapore, I'd say yes and have  ton of excuses to avoid sex.

WalterA

I thought they’d be like a surprise ending to this .... ladyboy ..... ahh .... back to the Easter eggs !

everard
18 hours ago, Kandinski said:

is like bringing a drunk dentist to a gun fight. 

i,m lost

Explorer8939
On 22/04/2019 at 21:24, rob63 said:

I hate to kick a man when he is down. You are also one of the more interesting posters (although imo you start way too many threads), so I don’t want to get into a slanging match with you.

Firstly, in Pattaya I see 2 categories of gentlemen. Average looking youngish lads in the minority. The majority are unattractive old farts. However, every poster on here claims to be above average in physical attractiveness. Given your demonstration of spending power (which requires time), I deduce you fall into the second category (unless you are yet another of the bitcoin millionaires that form 70% of the posters on this forum).

Second, you spent additional approx. 5,000 minimum to bar fine a lady to entertain your original bar fine + drinks, food etc. I am guessing total spend that night is approx.. 13,000-15,000. You replied "the first bar fine came back horny". For 15,000 I’d go bar hopping with you, I’d be “horny as hell” watching those girls, and bail before the deed! It doesn’t mean I’m attracted to you!

Let’s be honest, your pride has been hurt, hence telling us all she came back. Did she really come back? Only you know that. What his clear is that she is the alpha in your interaction. You do as she says. She wants to drink, when she is drunk. You oblige and buy additional drinks. She wants you to buy other dancers drinks. You oblige. She instructs you to bar fine an additional girl you are not attracted to. You oblige. She leaves, despite bar fine and additional spend. You allow it. She returns (after short time) which you paid the bar fine for. You oblige. She has made you her …….

It’s your money. Spend it how you want. A girl who does not respect you will take advantage of you. Guys throwing money around are not seen as generous. They are seen as stupid. In much the same way guys on this board insinuate bar girls are stupid due to their spending habits. Irrespective of what guys say, thai’s do know the value of money. If you throw money around, they won’t respect you or your money. They will hang around with the most vile, disgusting, uncouth foreigners because it in their job. An experienced expat should know all this.

Hopefully, this summary will help newbies reading this thread.

Anyway, have fun in Singapore. btw, if you offered to pay my trip to Singapore, I'd say yes and have  ton of excuses to avoid sex.

The lady in question is as submissive as you can imagine. 

She never asked me to buy a ladydrink for anyone, that was on me.

My total spend for the night was about $10k, which is way above my average.

And, yeah, she came back, and has been messaging me all day when she is awake.

IMG_20190422_232353.jpg

rob63
2 hours ago, Explorer8939 said:

The lady in question is as submissive as you can imagine. 

She never asked me to buy a ladydrink for anyone, that was on me.

My total spend for the night was about $10k, which is way above my average.

And, yeah, she came back, and has been messaging me all day when she is awake.

Of course she is messaging you. For 10k I'd msg you also! Are you trying to suggest a hooker who uses you as a regular source of income is "into you"?

It was actually your idea to buy drinks for the dancer you were not attracted to?

We actually agree 10k spend is too much, but the rest deserves response. Hang on, let me take my blood pressure pills first cos I might lose control.......

beachmiker
14 hours ago, Syco said:

So your'e saying COLLUSION , I think you may be correct .......at least there were no Russians involved in this one.:rolleyes:

And total exoneration!

Pheat
23 hours ago, Explorer8939 said:

So, I was out on Walking Street with a LT, and we got plastered and ended up at Windmill. After a while, one of the Windmill ladies attracted the attention of my bar fine, and we knocked back a few more drinks. Eventually, my barfine asked to barfine the Windmill girl.  I asked my barfine if she's shy, all the usual questions about a threesome, no problem.

At the moment of decision, I was watching my barfine, her body language was telling me she was not okay, legs crossed, plus she was only pretending to touch the other lady. But, she repeatedly asked, so I finally agreed with no enthusiasm.

We get to the hotel, and my barfine says she is shy. So I tell the Windmill lady she can go (she's not my type), and a discussion comes up about whether I paid Windmill for the bar's barfine or not (!), at which point my barfine bolted out the door - without the other lady, who expressed concern that my barfine was walking around dead drunk. The other lady finally left, I really had no desire for her.

All I can conclude is that either my Barfine wanted to split, or she was so drunk she simply didn't know what she was doing. Or some combination of the two.

She is walking around sending messages that I want the Windmill lady, when it was her idea to barfine her. And now asking if I want her, and why.

There is a lesson in there somewhere, probably go with your gut, which was telling me this was a bad idea. Anyway, tomorrow I have another lady coming for 3 days so I will get over it. And I have a lady in my rotation on 24 hour standby, if necessary, but I am kind of plastered.

Scam!

NorCalKid
Posted (edited)
On 21/04/2019 at 10:55, Explorer8939 said:

So, I was out on Walking Street with a LT, and we got plastered and ended up at Windmill. After a while, one of the Windmill ladies attracted the attention of my bar fine, and we knocked back a few more drinks. Eventually, my barfine asked to barfine the Windmill girl.  I asked my barfine if she's shy, all the usual questions about a threesome, no problem.

At the moment of decision, I was watching my barfine, her body language was telling me she was not okay, legs crossed, plus she was only pretending to touch the other lady. But, she repeatedly asked, so I finally agreed with no enthusiasm.

We get to the hotel, and my barfine says she is shy. So I tell the Windmill lady she can go (she's not my type), and a discussion comes up about whether I paid Windmill for the bar's barfine or not (!), at which point my barfine bolted out the door - without the other lady, who expressed concern that my barfine was walking around dead drunk. The other lady finally left, I really had no desire for her.

She is walking around sending messages that I want the Windmill lady, when it was her idea to barfine her. And now asking if I want her, and why.

There is a lesson in there somewhere, probably go with your gut, which was telling me this was a bad idea. Anyway, tomorrow I have another lady coming for 3 days so I will get over it. And I have a lady in my rotation on 24 hour standby, if necessary, but I am kind of plastered.

Don't invest 1500b in a BF!!

Edited by NorCalKid

bukone
On 22/04/2019 at 04:13, FROST MEDIC999 said:

All I can say ( as gota be on my best behaviour :P ) is thank God you have a stable of girls you can fall back on 

It’s rotation m8 get it right :) 

bukone
On 22/04/2019 at 03:55, Explorer8939 said:

They might have taken you for a ride mate, did you pay the windmill girl.

They could of organised the plot by saying make a scene, get paid and I will come back after, that way we both get money without having to lick each other’s cunt :) 

likeaking

You're plastered, your first barfine is plastered, what could possibly go wrong. Getting a Thai girl drunk is like opening an old box of chocolates, they look good but . . .

everard
6 hours ago, NorCalKid said:

Don't invest 1500b in a BF!!

breaks my heart to spend 1500 on an l/t