Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

Explorer8939

When Everything Goes to Hell at Windmill

The Kid Kabugle
2 hours ago, rob63 said:

My friend, you already know the answer. You are certainly experienced enough. Your bar fine is repulsed by the thought of you and only goes with you for the money.  

Rob63 I usually like a straight talker but I’m sure you could have found a more diplomatic way of wording it, such as ‘Maybe she just wasn’t that into you’

Experienced mongers have feelings too you know 555.

superdaws

I think I had something similar to this happen once.  I regular I had a few years back pretty much out of the blue called a friend of hers to come over to my room at like 2:00 am.  I couldn't figure out why, but she was drunk (the regular not the friend).  I got the friend to leave after a while and everything was eventually cool with my regular.  I now think it was just a fit of jealousy even though I had expressed no interest in her friend. 

I think this might be what happened to you.  I am going to guess while at Windmill you didn't focus your entire attention on your BF?  This probably made the BF jealous so she gets a BF from there for... some reason.  I don't pretend to understand the logic, or lack there of, of the choices women make.  Sometimes they just need to create some drama and jealousy is an easy way to do that.

If you are brave/crazy/a glutton for punishment.  Go back and bar fine her again but don't take her to another bar.  She might try to make it up to you. 

soi6falang

Mr Explorer I would love to see the messages sent to you from your barfine! just for a laugh and to add some credibility to the story 

Jarrod2518
6 hours ago, Kandinski said:

- - is like bringing a drunk dentist to a gun fight.

Sorry.  but I was at first a little confused by the analogy until I realized it was a typo and you meant " - like bringing a drunk dentist to a GUM  fight - which to me is a good idea. THX for the advice.

Tigers2017
6 hours ago, Kandinski said:

Asking a drunk TG's advice whether to BF another lady or not is like bringing a drunk dentist to a gun fight. Did you expect it would work?

It worked for Wyatt Earp. 555

Explorer8939
5 hours ago, Ranovertheborder said:

Im lost, did you get laid or not? 

She came back horny as Hell. I didn't get much sleep last night.

Explorer8939
38 minutes ago, superdaws said:

I think I had something similar to this happen once.  I regular I had a few years back pretty much out of the blue called a friend of hers to come over to my room at like 2:00 am.  I couldn't figure out why, but she was drunk (the regular not the friend).  I got the friend to leave after a while and everything was eventually cool with my regular.  I now think it was just a fit of jealousy even though I had expressed no interest in her friend. 

I think this might be what happened to you.  I am going to guess while at Windmill you didn't focus your entire attention on your BF?  This probably made the BF jealous so she gets a BF from there for... some reason.  I don't pretend to understand the logic, or lack there of, of the choices women make.  Sometimes they just need to create some drama and jealousy is an easy way to do that.

If you are brave/crazy/a glutton for punishment.  Go back and bar fine her again but don't take her to another bar.  She might try to make it up to you. 

Looking back at her messages, she was asking for reassurance because I agreed to barfine the other lady.  She also wanted me to promise not to go to sleep immediately after she arrived back at the hotel.

However, I did notice the odor of cigarettes on her, and it's possible she wanted a cigarette break.

boingo

I feel sad for the Windmill girl. Have you apologised to her or even considered her feelings?

Explorer8939
4 hours ago, The Kid Kabugle said:

Rob63 I usually like a straight talker but I’m sure you could have found a more diplomatic way of wording it, such as ‘Maybe she just wasn’t that into you’

Experienced mongers have feelings too you know 555.

I don't expect a Bargirl to be into me, I'm not looking for a girlfriend.

soi6falang
3 minutes ago, Explorer8939 said:

Looking back at her messages, she was asking for reassurance because I agreed to barfine the other lady.  She also wanted me to promise not to go to sleep immediately after she arrived back at the hotel.

However, I did notice the odor of cigarettes on her, and it's possible she wanted a cigarette break.

Can we see the messages just for a laugh?

Explorer8939
35 minutes ago, soi6falang said:

Mr Explorer I would love to see the messages sent to you from your barfine! just for a laugh and to add some credibility to the story 

IMG_20190422_083505.jpg

barmatt

Image result for very interesting

TobiasTexan

Sometimes you win and sometimes you.  NBD.  It was worth the try.

Explorer8939
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, TobiasTexan said:

Sometimes you win and sometimes you.  NBD.  It was worth the try.

I was pretty much disinterested in the Windmill lady, so I was only trying to entertain my barfine. I had no intention of fucking the other lady, but I was fine if my barfine wanted some outside action. But I was feeling it wouldn't work, so I wasn't disappointed.

And my barfine was drunk as a skunk, so maybe she didn't know what she was doing.

At the end of the day, sometimes you just can't figure women out in certain situations.

Edited by Explorer8939

doweven
Posted (edited)

Drunk people are random.

Edited by doweven

Explorer8939
7 hours ago, rob63 said:

My friend, you already know the answer. You are certainly experienced enough. Your bar fine is repulsed by the thought of you and only goes with you for the money.  She chose the other girl to manufacture an excuse. Her plan was to pretend to be jealous and storm out. She will have the moral high ground claiming it is your fault.

Simply forget her and move on.

You are wildly overthinking this.

The lady came back hot to trot, or at least a reasonable facsimile thereof. 

Macawber
6 hours ago, Explorer8939 said:

Definitely now I am realizing that this was some sort of scheme to switch off with another lady, she just didn't think I   

Nah.. not a scheme buddy. It's a scam and you know it and you fell for it again. Some people just never learn.

Explorer8939
11 minutes ago, Macawber said:

Nah.. not a scheme buddy. It's a scam and you know it and you fell for it again. Some people just never learn.

She was working some angle, maybe she needed a break to go see her Significant Other. But, she came back and was ready to go, so no scam.

Macawber
8 minutes ago, Explorer8939 said:

She was working some angle, maybe she needed a break to go see her Significant Other. But, she came back and was ready to go, so no scam.

You had a barfine in tow and ended up at Windmill so you'd already paid one barfine and too many drinks for her...

Then you paid another barfine for the Windmill girl who also got a number of LDs, but you didn't get to do the sexy thing with her coz you decided she wasn't your thing.

Then your original BF 'works her angle' and more than likely has gone off to see her significant other or maybe to party with her friends (including Windmill girl) or even do a quick short time with another regular.

But she came back after all that time wasted at your expense ....

Sorry mate, but barfine for Windmill girl (who was probably in on the scam with your BF) + too many drinks + time wasted waiting for your BF to return = Scam.

Syco
7 minutes ago, Macawber said:

You had a barfine in tow and ended up at Windmill so you'd already paid one barfine and too many drinks for her...

Then you paid another barfine for the Windmill girl who also got a number of LDs, but you didn't get to do the sexy thing with her coz you decided she wasn't your thing.

Then your original BF 'works her angle' and more than likely has gone off to see her significant other or maybe to party with her friends (including Windmill girl) or even do a quick short time with another regular.

But she came back after all that time wasted at your expense ....

Sorry mate, but barfine for Windmill girl (who was probably in on the scam with your BF) + too many drinks + time wasted waiting for your BF to return = Scam.

So your'e saying COLLUSION , I think you may be correct .......at least there were no Russians involved in this one.:rolleyes:

ChuckFinley

She was testing you... You "failed..."

Who Gives a Flying Fuck!

(seriously, always wanted to join the Mile high club)

It's not as if she's the only BG with a Pussy in Pattaya, she's easily replaceable. 

Just bring her with you next time to play at the bar first before pulling the trigger

per anum

A few mistakes, 

1, You gave your BF too much to drink.......unless you guys are dancing, that extra drink can turn them into invalids.

2. You tried to engineer a 3 way on the fly, very low probability task.....these have to be carefully crafted without the influence of booze.

3. you didn't cut your losses when you had an alarming read of their body language

karandy
9 hours ago, Explorer8939 said:

It's one of the few times that I went against my gut feeling. Lesson learned.

a relatively newbie mistake ;

hope that you learn from your errors !!!

chris2004

3 somes are tricky to set up unless both girls are really into it. This should be obvious by their body language. If not skip it.

soi6falang

I don’t understand why many of these girls are so averse to threesomes? but they are happy to suck and fuck fat old bald smelly farangs. I don’t get it!