Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

Explorer8939

When Everything Goes to Hell at Windmill

Explorer8939

So, I was out on Walking Street with a LT, and we got plastered and ended up at Windmill. After a while, one of the Windmill ladies attracted the attention of my bar fine, and we knocked back a few more drinks. Eventually, my barfine asked to barfine the Windmill girl.  I asked my barfine if she's shy, all the usual questions about a threesome, no problem.

At the moment of decision, I was watching my barfine, her body language was telling me she was not okay, legs crossed, plus she was only pretending to Touch the other lady. But, she repeatedly asked, so I finally agreed with no enthusiasm.

We get to the hotel, and my barfine says she is shy. So I tell the Windmill lady she can go (she's not my type), and a discussion comes up about whether I paid Windmill for the bar's barfine or not (!), at which point my barfine bolted out the door - without the other lady, who expressed concern that my barfine was walking around dead drunk. The other lady finally left, I really had no desire for her.

All I can conclude is that either my Barfine wanted to split, or she was so drunk she simply didn't know what she was doing. Or some combination of the two.

She is walking around sending messages that I want the Windmill lady, when it was her idea to barfine her. And now asking if I want her, and why.

There is a lesson in there somewhere, probably go with your gut, which was telling me this was a bad idea. Anyway, tomorrow I have another lady coming for 3 days so I will get over it. And I have a lady in my rotation on 24 hour standby, if necessary, but I am kind of plastered.

johns game
32 minutes ago, Explorer8939 said:

You surprise me. After years of setting these encounters up you know if it’s gonna work or not, no grey areas drunk or not. Are you a rookie at 3s ?

FROST MEDIC999

All I can say ( as gota be on my best behaviour :P ) is thank God you have a stable of girls you can fall back on 

Explorer8939
6 minutes ago, johns game said:

You surprise me. After years of setting these encounters up you know if it’s gonna work or not, no grey areas drunk or not. Are you a rookie at 3s ?

It's one of the few times that I went against my gut feeling. Lesson learned.

Anyway, my barfine is on her way back, acting as if she was offended that I acceded to her request to barfine the Windmill lady. Her exact words in English were "will you please me?", What the heck does that mean?

Explorer8939
1 minute ago, FROST MEDIC999 said:

All I can say ( as gota be on my best behaviour :P ) is thank God you have a stable of girls you can fall back on 

Just like anyone else, I could always go out and barfine any lady I fancied. But, it's late, and I drank about 10 shots of whiskey, so it's off to bed for me.

Kandinski

Asking a drunk TG's advice whether to BF another lady or not is like bringing a drunk dentist to a gun fight. Did you expect it would work?

rob63

My friend, you already know the answer. You are certainly experienced enough. Your bar fine is repulsed by the thought of you and only goes with you for the money.  She chose the other girl to manufacture an excuse. Her plan was to pretend to be jealous and storm out. She will have the moral high ground claiming it is your fault.

Simply forget her and move on.

Explorer8939
12 minutes ago, Kandinski said:

Asking a drunk TG's advice whether to BF another lady or not is like bringing a drunk dentist to a gun fight. Did you expect it would work?

Low probability of success, but I have done it in the past under similar circumstances.

Explorer8939
8 minutes ago, rob63 said:

My friend, you already know the answer. You are certainly experienced enough. Your bar fine is repulsed by the thought of you and only goes with you for the money.  She chose the other girl to manufacture an excuse. Her plan was to pretend to be jealous and storm out. She will have the moral high ground claiming it is your fault.

Simply forget her and move on.

That is certainly a possibility. But, she is on her way back to the hotel, so puts a hole in that theory.

There are less complicated ways of bailing from a LT.

TakeItEasyDarling
10 minutes ago, Kandinski said:

Well going by Doc Holiday I'd say a drunk dentist is exactly what you want in a gun fight :D

I did something similar a few years back I'd been seeing a chick for a couple of weeks and she'd said she was up for a 3's up numerous times, anyway we're out and had a few to many to drink she goes back to the room and leaves me to it. I end up in Insomnia and chatting to a group of chicks, one of them is stunning and drunk me thinks hey this could work. I negotiate with the chick, she seems a bit worried that my girl won't be happy with me bringing her home but I assure her it's ok and eventually she agrees to come back. On the ride back to my place I'm like a dog with 2 dicks thinking how awesome tonights gonna be, anyway get back walk into my room and wake up a sleeping drunk Thai chick who is distinctly unimpressed with the situation and throws an absolute wobbler. The other chick disappears very quickly leaving me with an absolute lunatic throwing anything she could get her hands on at me, went from a 3some to being in a trashed room on my own having a disconsolate wank :10:

storytime
45 minutes ago, Explorer8939 said:

So, I was out on Walking Street with a LT, and we got plastered and ended up at Windmill. After a while, one of the Windmill ladies attracted the attention of my bar fine, and we knocked back a few more drinks. Eventually, my barfine asked to barfine the Windmill girl.  I asked my barfine if she's shy, all the usual questions about a threesome, no problem.

You should have taken your barfine straight to your room, the windmill girl was being a business woman and saw a opportunity, at the end you took it well and didn't kick up a fuss when you realise you lost out.

Explorer8939

Definitely now I am realizing that this was some sort of scheme to switch off with another lady, she just didn't think I wouldn't stick with the other lady 

She is still sending messages after claiming she was on her way a hour ago.  Could be writing them from a room with her boyfriend, just for the fun of it.

I don't really care, it's 2 in the morning, and I am sleepy.  

Explorer8939
23 minutes ago, storytime said:

You should have taken your barfine straight to your room, the Windmill girl was being a business woman and saw a opportunity, at the end you took it well and didn't kick up a fuss when you realise you lost out.

If my barfine wanted out, she would have come up with some other pretence to split.

worldpunter
59 minutes ago, Explorer8939 said:

It's one of the few times that I went against my gut feeling. Lesson learned.

Anyway, my barfine is on her way back, acting as if she was offended that I acceded to her request to barfine the Windmill lady. Her exact words in English were "will you please me?", What the heck does that mean?

Think it's something the Beatles sang about. , 

Trevor

Now I certainly don’t profess to understand how woman think(!) but could your barfine have been testing you?

She suggests a threesome in the hope you are horrified by the idea that you would want anyone but her in your bed....and you both live happily ever after!!

stanger69

First girl was testing you.

You failed.

Explorer8939
2 minutes ago, stanger69 said:

You failed.

Hello, I am a customer. She lost a customer, is that a hard concept to grasp?

dingbat22
1 hour ago, Explorer8939 said:

At the moment of decision, I was watching my barfine, her body language was telling me she was not okay, legs crossed, plus she was only pretending to touch the other lady. But, she repeatedly asked, so I finally agreed with no enthusiasm.

We get to the hotel, and my barfine says she is shy. So I tell the Windmill lady she can go (she's not my type), and a discussion comes up about whether I paid Windmill for the bar's barfine or not (!), at which point my barfine bolted out the door - without the other lady, who expressed concern that my barfine was walking around dead drunk. The other lady finally left, I really had no desire for her.

All I can conclude is that either my Barfine wanted to split, or she was so drunk she simply didn't know what she was doing. Or some combination of the two.

She is walking around sending messages that I want the Windmill lady, when it was her idea to barfine her. And now asking if I want her, and why.

There is a lesson in there somewhere, probably go with your gut, which was telling me this was a bad idea. Anyway, tomorrow I have another lady coming for 3 days so I will get over it. And I have a lady in my rotation on 24 hour standby, if necessary, but I am kind of plastered.

You barfined 2 ladys and did not get laid, wow

LeoTex
16 minutes ago, Explorer8939 said:

Definitely now I am realizing that this was some sort of scheme to switch off with another lady, she just didn't think I wouldn't stick with the other lady 

She is still sending messages after claiming she was on her way a hour ago.  Could be writing them from a room with her boyfriend, just for the fun of it.

That make no sense what so ever.

They would have to already known each other or made plans while in Windmill.

The only lesson I can see here is, don't get your barfine drunk.

They are had enough to deal with or understand when completely sober, much less when drunk.

Leo  

Explorer8939
7 minutes ago, dingbat22 said:

You barfined 2 ladys and did not get laid, wow

Not exactly, lady #1 came back.

Explorer8939
7 minutes ago, LeoTex said:

That make no sense what so ever.

They would have to already known each other or made plans while in Windmill.

The only lesson I can see here is, don't get your barfine drunk.

They are had enough to deal with or understand when completely sober, much less when drunk.

Leo  

Actually, they did know each other, having worked together at another bar.

Justaguy1954

Another good round of drama from the the Drama Queen...

At least your stories are good for a laugh 

:Clap9:

LeoTex
1 minute ago, Justaguy1954 said:

Another good round of drama from the the Drama Queen...

At least your stories are good for a laugh 

:Clap9:

Yep I agree,

I think its time to fire up the rocket engines and engage the afterburners.

LeoTex

Mr_wimpy
Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, stanger69 said:

You failed.

^^^ this.  

Think she’s got you sussed, yet you’re still struggling with her.

Kim Kardashian once played poker with mirrored sunglasses on.  For some reason this reminds me of that.  Sorry mate.

Edited by Mr_wimpy

Ranovertheborder

Im lost, did you get laid or not?