IGNORED

Page 10 refurb

vimto66

On 28/04/2019 at 09:20, buzzkillaton said:

Page 10 for 40.00 is a good deal. 

Think it might be time for me to revisit Page 10 especially now that it has been refurbished. I stayed there several times and never paid less than 2000 baht a night. I was happy to pay this until my last stay when several years of just taking money without spending a baht on the room upkeep finally drove me ( and many others) away . The main thing to remember about Page 10 is that even  the smaller rooms are Very significantly bigger than the immediate competition in the Soi 10 / Soi Honey area. You've also got a fantastic massage place (VIP) right on the doorstep and a first rate dental clinic next door too. I always found the staff very courteous ( even the Ladyboy on reception ).

On 20/05/2019 at 09:58, holonia said:

i choosed Adelphi hotel after reading and reading ... 

its like a new hotel... like new..  

great hotel for 35 usd. .. A nihht

Stayed there a couple of years ago, good hotel and nice rooms, you will like it.

Whats the wi-fi like at Page 10, im not an heavy user, i`d just be using WhatsApp to send messages and pics to mates back home on my iphone.

16 hours ago, vimto66 said:

Whats the wi-fi like at Page 10, im not an heavy user, i`d just be using WhatsApp to send messages and pics to mates back home on my iphone.

I never had any problems. I only used it for PA, fantasy baseball lineups, and played music on youtube while banging. Never had any DCs in that time. 

19 hours ago, vimto66 said:

Works fine, have wifi at the pool aswell.

Been using it for youtube, msg etc. It does state its shared among guests, so guessing a heavy user could slow it down.

No eternal rewards will forgive us now for wasting the dawn

6 hours ago, buzzkillaton said:

I never had any problems. I only used it for PA, fantasy baseball lineups, and played music on youtube while banging. Never had any DCs in that time. 

3 hours ago, Jnl said:

Works fine, have wifi at the pool aswell.

Been using it for youtube, msg etc. It does state its shared among guests, so guessing a heavy user could slow it down.

Just what i wanted to hear, thanks chaps!

• 2 months later...
On 08/08/2019 at 01:37, MF-AJ said:

@buzzkillaton hey man, did you ever get pics of your own for the room you stayed? And if so can you share them? Thanks.

I`ve just stayed there for 16 nights and should really of taken some pics for this thread:Oops1:, not much help i know but i was highly satisfied my room and the hotel in general.

Having a look at the new website should give you a rough idea at least, i stayed in a grand deluxe king bed.

Edited by vimto66

1 hour ago, vimto66 said:

I`ve just stayed there for 16 nights and should really of taken some pics for this thread:Oops1:, not much help i know but i was highly satisfied my room and the hotel in general.

Having a look at the new website should give you a rough idea at least, i stayed in a grand deluxe king bed.

Cool, thanks for the info. I have a deluxe room booked for December, @60 USD a night. 

I checked out their actual website and it looks great, Agoda has their pics as well but plenty more info. 

I took a cpl of pics of my room from my stay in April. Stayed in a Deluxe room as well which overlooked the carpark on the Central Festival side, so was nice and quiet. Room was good overall with everything updated, but the bathroom area did still feel dated despite the refurb.b1417117a9b9d6914f78bd2cc2c4d4b9.jpg3b8cad18790955a02e14b353e117d084.jpg7e1a21080d60d5a15b52a50054c68b7e.jpg2be7a8a3965daa5298f16c73699b37da.jpg

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

On 08/08/2019 at 07:37, MF-AJ said:

@buzzkillaton hey man, did you ever get pics of your own for the room you stayed? And if so can you share them? Thanks.

Sorry man i didnt even notice this. I completely forgot to take pictures. Stay was awesome again though. One night the girl i was with didnt bring her ID and the reception let her in even. 

Cleaning service works till 4pm and many days me and my LT wouldnt be finished till after this. One LT gave me hassle after my room wasnt cleaned 3 days the front desk called in the cleaning service at like 5:20 I gave a big tip of course. 

To me its my #1 hotel in Pattaya in that 50.00 usd range. 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/04/2019 at 08:20, Goojaoarr said:

No joiner fee for one girl (I didn't tried 2) and the girls liked the room and the big shower

Can definitely tell you that there is no additional joiner fee for a second girl (or even a third (yes, last trip I did get cajoled into a foursome)).

Worth hitting up housekeeping directly for extra towels during the day, though; the front desk staff can be a bit relucant to send them up at night. I usually get housekeeping to give me an extra couple at check-in, and 20B per day left on top of the folded used towels gets a fresh set of 4 without having to ask again.

Edited by The Blue-Eyed Sheikh
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I used to stay at Page 10 every trip and loved the suite, room 808. I don't stay there anymore as the price has gone up and i just kept having weird room issues.

Now I really like The Stay which is across the Soi and slightly closer to Beach Rd, fantastic hotel.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Can anyone tell me if any of the rooms have a balcony

From some reviews, there are some problems with the noise soming from a nearby bar. So i have been in touch with the hotel, through facebook, and they told me Deluxe rooms would be quiet, as they are facing opposite the soi where that bar is. So i booked a deluxe room for about 1700 baths, with breakfast, late November. I found it a very good deal.

Let me warn you that there is a real problem with noise no matter what side of the building you are on, I was facing VT 6 and still suffered from the noise until 4am.

23 hours ago, Downandup said:

Let me warn you that there is a real problem with noise no matter what side of the building you are on, I was facing VT 6 and still suffered from the noise until 4am.

I stayed in a room overlooking the soi (soi10) and didnt have any noise issues at all, not saying you didnt its just my personal experience, its actually one of the reasons i like soi 10, its fairly quiet but still central for stuff.

• Like 2

On 21/10/2019 at 14:01, vimto66 said:

its actually one of the reasons i like soi 10, its fairly quiet but still central for stuff.

Yes,  I like the location and Page 10 itself is a good hotel.  So this next trip I will be staying further down the Soi closer to the beach but hopefully quiet enough.

• 1 month later...

Stayed at page10 in November. Location is probably best out of all the hotels(3) I've stayed at in Pattaya. Room was decently sized and clean. Only issue was that the elevator was broken one day and I had to walk up to my floor. 

On 20/10/2019 at 15:53, Downandup said:

i also had zero problems with noise and i stayed on the soi10 side as well. big fan of the hotel
they also have no joiner fee no matter how many guests you bring at once. and they are 18+ from what i know in case that's important to you. 

• Like 1

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

Stayed for a week in one of their jacuzzi suites.

My thoughts:

Location is pretty damn good.

refurb was a good job overall.  

Bed is massive, easily sleep 3, cotton quality on the bedding is not the best but you get used to it after awhile.

First hotel I've stayed in that doesn't have 24 hour cleaning (Avani, Baraquda and Hilton all have on call housekeeping), this is a big issue when you have a ST in the early evening and then have an LT later on.

Breakfast is very average, I ended up going out for a separate breakfast and just coming back for fruit and coffee.

Noise: you can hear the next door bar music until around 2am, not an issue if you are a late night kind of guy or (like me) sleep with earphones on.

Very guest friendly, I'd say the target clientele is mongers. Lets in 19 year olds no problem so that's a bonus over the Hilton.

Staff is quite friendly.  There's an absolute stunner that works here.

Internet is fast, stream YouTube nonstop.

Bathroom is big but not the best, basins not big enough, water pressure inadequate for the rain shower and the jacuzzi is very small.

The air-conditioning even on low is way too strong and terribly noisy, it also vents out straight onto the bed where you are sleeping in which I dislike.

Pool area is small but decent.  Plenty of deck chairs.  The gym is a bit of a joke, only big enough for one person.

Overall not a bad little hotel, I really dislike the air conditioning otherwise would stay here again.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Whiskyjack said:

Location is pretty damn good.

Breakfast is very average

Noise: you can hear the next door bar music until around 2am, not an issue if you are a late night kind of guy or (like me) sleep with earphones on.

Very guest friendly, I'd say the target clientele is mongers. Lets in 19 year olds no problem so that's a bonus over the Hilton.

Staff is quite friendly.  There's an absolute stunner that works here.

Internet is fast, stream YouTube nonstop.

Bathroom is big but not the best, basins not big enough, water pressure inadequate for the rain shower and the jacuzzi is very small.

The air-conditioning even on low is way too strong and terribly noisy, it also vents out straight onto the bed where you are sleeping in which I dislike.

Pool area is small but decent.  Plenty of deck chairs.  The gym is a bit of a joke, only big enough for one person.

Overall not a bad little hotel, I really dislike the air conditioning otherwise would stay here again.

It sounds very much the same as before the refurb.  I'm sure that it looks better though.

I was facing away from Soi 10 and the noise was too much.  Soi 10 is good so when I returned I went to the Sea Me Spring too hotel closer to the beach where it was nice and quiet.  It's quite a nice hotel.