Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

cheap hotel rooms low season

johnny333

Please the exceptional members info us about cheap rooms in Pattaya for the low season

what is cheap for you? are you happy with a guesthouse? where do you want to stay? what else do you want? 
then i suggest you use google or any of the many booking suites and look a little for yourself and then come back with a more specific question.

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

Katesiree residence have nice rooms. Guest house above and restaurant below. Cheap too 

2 hours ago, petehoax said:

what is cheap for you? are you happy with a guesthouse? where do you want to stay? what else do you want? 
then i suggest you use google or any of the many booking suites and look a little for yourself and then come back with a more specific question.

Hello dear,

I am looking for a hotel room with a private bathroom...price of around 600 THB per day... not too far from the city center

1 hour ago, tez4life said:

Katesiree residence have nice rooms. Guest house above and restaurant below. Cheap too 

Thanks master,

Katesiree residence is very nice I think and cheap too...less of 600THB per day

I have never stayed there

Try D Apartment 1 - rooms there for 600 baht a day

Boomerang guesthouse from 500thb a night. Here is a review I did a couple of months ago. You might also consider English Rose guesthouse.

https://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/331112-boomerang-2019-lottellee-winna-review/

23 hours ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

Boomerang guesthouse from 500thb a night. Here is a review I did a couple of months ago. You might also consider English Rose guesthouse.

https://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/331112-boomerang-2019-lottellee-winna-review/

Thank you sir!!! I note it :Good_Post:

22 hours ago, Franko2018 said:

I saw this thread a while ago and bookmarked it as looks like worth a try. 

Yes, very useful thread, thank you

Rooms above Smokin' Joe's in Soi Lengkee are 600 Baht a night low season (til November) and you get 10% off in both Steak & Co. & Smokin' Joe's 

6.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Do you have information to where i can book the room above Smoking Joe’s
Email or tel?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On 16/04/2019 at 19:50, lovermand66 said:

Email or tel?

chinagardenpattaya.com

[email protected]

yuri the manager will answer asap

On 16/04/2019 at 21:20, lovermand66 said:

Email or tel?

book smoking joe's rooms via   www.chinagardenpattaya.com  or [email protected]

Are you allowed to  smoke in smokin Joe's rooms?..                                                    

Just asking ...:WhoSaw1:

On 24/04/2019 at 21:11, gitteyman said:

Are you allowed to  smoke in smokin Joe's rooms?..                                                    

Just asking ...:WhoSaw1:

Privilege of TG only :09:

I just got quoted 1950 baht/night for the Jasmine Penthouse Suite in the Queen Victoria Inn on Soi 6. I plan on staying 21+ days so they discounted the normal rate by 250 baht/night so it works out around $80/night Canadian. To me thats a great deal, right in the action of the 6, and a penthouse suite with jacuzzi. 

Archived