Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Dollhouse XXX | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Pattaya Unplugged | The Night Wish Group | Dan About Thailand | NWG 2020 Charity Appeal | Add your Text or Event here 
td5855

So you want to live in Issan

Garzan
1 hour ago, SteveX08 said:

I suggested one of these, but told “no too mutt,  children can wash and fill old bottle”.

Yeah, I got told "too much" too, before I went ahead and bought one (and not the cheapest one either). Now the wife wants me to buy another (cheaper) one for Mama Papa. :-) It didn't take more than a couple of days to convert her over. I did let her win the argument about the gravity feed or pump feed. I wanted the pump so I didn't have to pick up the bottle, but I let her win that one.

The daughter just turned 18 a couple of days ago. There's not a whole lot we can tell her that she listens to. She's a good kid but she's working on finding her own way. There are a few growing pains between her and her mother. (To put it mildly.)

Jebb

Crikey mate! What a pair!

td5855
33 minutes ago, Jebb said:

Crikey mate! What a pair!

I were asked to remove them from some bars, continuously telling bar girls not to top up customers glasses, they were not slaves, that the guys could wipe their face with their own cold towels and much more.

They had contempt for the girls, especially her friend who were a snob.  Girls who sold their bodies were lower than dirt, asked her if her youngest son needed a life saving operation and she had no money how would she pay, there were no NHS, husband or family to borrow money from.  "I would do anything except that", said you have 48 hours to get the money.  I said you would watch your son die.  Cue an argument, when I said I would sell my bottom if needed, got told that would be typical of men.

That woman walked out on her husband a few months later leaving 4 children, Robert the youngest at 6, David eldest at 15 and two girls in between.  She moved into my home for 1 year and 10 months, when she left in 2007, I had moved out two months earlier.  Self entitled, spoiled and bored women who had met and married successful guys.  Her husband Steve got his revenge in 2009, he kept quiet and his powder dry.  She were too smart for her own good.  She advised my ex how to take me to the cleaners in Phuket and I were sitting behind them.  

Despise them both.

Edited by td5855
Info

SteveX08

TD you have the patience of a saint...I assume it helped that you didn’t have live with her full time because you were away working ?

Jebb
36 minutes ago, td5855 said:

entitled white females with attitude.

You summed it all up there mate.

Garzan
2 hours ago, td5855 said:

In 2005 my sons were 16 and 18, when the turned 18 and 20, the unthinkable happened.  I left her, that is a story in itself, she 100% believed I would never leave. 

So glad to see you were able to escape that nightmare. Life is too short and too uncertain to be putting up with that for a lifetime. 

SteveX08
4 hours ago, td5855 said:

self entitled white females with attitude.

“self entitled people with attitude”  I’m all for equality and I’ve come across a few Thai ladies that fit that description, but the proportion in Farangland is much higher.

Jebb

Better put in for some overtime UT.

td5855
4 hours ago, udontony said:

She is mid forties and very well endowed even for a western lady!   

Last time there was a conversation with several Thai ladies wanting to know about big boobs, it was one of the most entertaining hours I have ever had. 

The Thai ladies wanted to have a feel of them, no problem from my UK friend, they all had a session feeling each other up and discussing everything, fortunately all in English, drink did have something to do with losing all inhibitions!   

My UK friend told me afterwards that she never had any lesbian thoughts before but now she was not so sure, wonder why she is so keen to come back here.   Yesterday most of these ladies were at the party and I told them she was coming again, they were all very pleased.

I think this should be open for more discussion, along with photos of bras and what is inside them...........

Jolly good idea @udontony

Jebb

Fantastic story mate. Thanks.

td5855

Just thought some photos.

1987 Alastair just christened in Chipping Sodbury.

The kilt, socks, shoes, tie, Skhean Dubh and Glengarry were my dads.  I carried his kilts from being thrown out by the stepfather to here in Thailand.  Keep close the memories you love. 

1987.jpg

Had just built this wall and pattaya outside the conservatory I had built.  Alastair were clingy to me, and I never could see why.  Years later he would shout at  mother to leave me alone saying "Dad has not done anything", She knew I loved my children and would not leave them.  She played me well.

Ally Dad.jpg

Craig and Alastair at the conservatory doors.  Used to be a window and radiator there.  Yet I never did anything she would tell people, I were a "drunk"

C A.jpg

1989 Craig christened, still had not run to fat

CRAIG Cr.jpg

As you can see my ex were a looker and by [email protected] did she play on it.

Edited by td5855
Info

oppositelock

Amazing stories mate.... I'm hooked...... Looking forward to tommorows instalments 

kane666

Thank you all for all the thumbs up, makes me feel that I am not boring anyone or trying to bum myself up.

Doubt anyone would be bored with it, great thread / story and appreciate the warts and all honesty. Patience of a saint putting up with the ex wife for so long.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

td5855
27 minutes ago, kane666 said:

Doubt anyone would be bored with it, great thread / story and appreciate the warts and all honesty. Patience of a saint putting up with the ex wife for so long.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

If you did not know me, never met me and only spoke with her, she would tell you about how hard a life she had putting up with me, she only had a 4 bed, 3 toilet house to live in, I would take the keys to the Jag Sov to work depriving her of a aircon car, her car an old Audi 100 did not have a/c so hot weather the window were down and that would mess her hair, cue drama..

Reason I took the keys were in response her refusal to drive me 48 miles to the airport LHR, also finding sweet wrappers stuck to the backs of the leather chairs.  She were bored so she had to make up drama in her life , a bad hubby is the easiest, especially if he is not there to defend himself when he is being hung.

HowieD

Thanks TD and UT another great read!

TD Keaw is very attractive! I can see how you fell for her.