larry.in.HCMC

Philippine Addicts site down?

larry.in.HCMC

Hey guys, I think these sites are related, right?  Anyone know if the Philippine Addicts site is down?  I get on the site, but everything I click on says "permission denied".  It has been like that for at least 24 hours now.  I recall them being down a few other times, but thought it was not for a long time, like less than a full day. 

xtremedude

It is working okay for me.  Accessing it from Thailand.

Evilfriar

Working for me. Maybe need to log in?

Cheers

larry.in.HCMC

Thanks for letting me know guys.  Anyone having problems from the Phils?  Could be that they would be blocked there by the gov, that is where I am trying to access it from.  The national gov is starting to restrict the press over here, so it would not surprise me to see this site eventually blocked.    I see I am having the same problem on multiple computers, so it does not seem to be a problem with just one computer on my end. 

rainman333

use a VPN and try again, if it works then you will know it's a block from somewhere

biggles

I live in AC and had no trouble logging on today or anytime this week. They are having some issues and it has had lots of mentions on their board. Software update I think caused some problems. 

larry.in.HCMC

Thanks for that info biggles.  I am over in DMGT and for some reason cannot get on from here.  Funny how some can and some cannot log in.  Guess I will just have to wait it out. 

Catfish1950

I live in AC as well and haven't had any problems today.  But the same happened to me a couple of days ago.  I cleared browsing data, restarted my computer and signed in no problems.