Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Look for long terme rental.

midge

Hi all.I'm just retired in feb. and i would come to pattaya begin or mid nov. for 4 month.

Looking for 30 sqm appartment between Buakhow Soi 15 and R-con hotel. need balcony

looking to the north ( because of the sun ). Can spend between 9 and 12 K all inc.if able.

Would be nice if someone could help me.thanks in advance. PM Please.Cheers.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

10 hours ago, midge said:

Hi all.I'm just retired in feb. and i would come to pattaya begin or mid nov. for 4 month.

Looking for 30 sqm appartment between Buakhow Soi 15 and R-con hotel. need balcony

looking to the north ( because of the sun ). Can spend between 9 and 12 K all inc.if able.

Would be nice if someone could help me.thanks in advance. PM Please.Cheers.

First you in high season and that is classified short term for condos.

The avenue might get you something other than that you need 14k to 15k for that short a lease and not all bill will be included.

You might  need or a hotel room ( some won't do monthlies in high season)or guest house for under 10k  + bills to go close in that area but might not get balcony 

r-con blue it self was 7900 a month last time i stayed there or look into  canterbury tales or places around the hideaway.baku

further away try tycoon place or diamond city hotel 

or yensabai condotel here are some random links to see what you can get  on airbnb that come close to your budget now walking in  will reduce it significantly.

https://www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/3893959?location=Pattaya Chon Buri Thailand&adults=1&guests=1&check_in=2019-11-01&s=vZshmOwZ&check_out=2020-02-29

https://www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/3893959?location=Pattaya Chon Buri Thailand&adults=1&guests=1&check_in=2019-11-01&s=vZshmOwZ&check_out=2020-02-29

https://www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/16461770?location=Pattaya Chon Buri Thailand&adults=1&guests=1&check_in=2019-11-01&check_out=2020-02-29&s=K7-fPQwC

i normally rent centara avenue residence for 14k from june to late november

The the last one had balcony facing north looking at a wall i might be able to get you continue the lease to get you closer to 12k you wont need fan in those month so bills will be under 1k 

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

3 hours ago, talung66 said:

First you in high season and that is classified short term for condos.

The avenue might get you something other than that you need 14k to 15k for that short a lease and not all bill will be included.

You might  need or a hotel room ( some won't do monthlies in high season)or guest house for under 10k  + bills to go close in that area but might not get balcony 

r-con blue it self was 7900 a month last time i stayed there or look into  canterbury tales or places around the Hideaway.baku

further away try tycoon place or diamond city hotel 

or yensabai condotel here are some random links to see what you can get  on airbnb that come close to your budget now walking in  will reduce it significantly.

https://www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/16461770?location=Pattaya Chon Buri Thailand&adults=1&guests=1&check_in=2019-11-01&check_out=2020-02-29&s=K7-fPQwC

i normally rent centara avenue residence for 14k from june to late november

The the last one had balcony facing north looking at a wall i might be able to get you continue the lease to get you closer to 12k you wont need fan in those month so bills will be under 1k 

Thanks a lot mate will try it.

Congratulations to your retirement , I was retired last February but got a same job starting next week or two . I decided to stay on due to family reasons . My advice to you is make sure the condo is right for you . I would prefer to send your mate to check it out  rather than looking by the pictures . Or you could ask for a month trial in view of longer contract . Best  of luck with your hunt .

9 hours ago, jocky king said:

Congratulations to your retirement , I was retired last February but got a same job starting next week or two . I decided to stay on due to family reasons . My advice to you is make sure the condo is right for you . I would prefer to send your mate to check it out  rather than looking by the pictures . Or you could ask for a month trial in view of longer contract . Best  of luck with your hunt .

Thank you Jocky.It's overstay for us to have some colds together mate.Hope to meet you between nov. and march next time.Cheers mate.

Archived