IGNORED

dried mango

Aziany

Hi guys,

I'm looking for the best kind/brand of dried mango for my friend.

She is very picky. Last time I bought her 2 different kind from cental festival food court.

She finds them to sugary and taste more like candy fake mango.(artificial)

Philippine brand dried mangoes is her favorite, but i can also buy that at home and i'm not going to the Philippines.

Got any recommendations with pics and where to buy them?

I LOVE dried mango, but can’t help.

The few options that I have found in Thailand seemed to be laden with extra sugar (a problem with most dried fruit).

I’m following in the hopes that someone knows of a brand/type/location that does NOT have all of the added sugar,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

25 minutes ago, Luv2Phuket said:

I LOVE dried mango, but can’t help.

The few options that I have found in Thailand seemed to be laden with extra sugar (a problem with most dried fruit).

I’m following in the hopes that someone knows of a brand/type/location that does NOT have all of the added sugar,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also following as I detest ADDED sugar.  But to be a PIA and a bit off topic, I wonder if this applies to dried durian also :Dunno1:

I wonder can you get this at either of the mango sticky rice stalls at the Pattaya Klang covered food market (Mae Wilai market)?

They do sell food items other than just the mango / rice and maybe proper dried mango is amongst them?

Found this one online for you guys that can order online.B3CB1C03-AF37-4D0F-B15D-A5862F7124E5.thumb.png.77a07c8b1084a67bbd640ce1bf68daef.png

I am going to buy these, found them at Big C Extra.

Man a lot of brands has a lot of sugar added.

9615CDDA-57FB-4D20-A542-4B3C871CE0F1.jpeg

5BFC6418-BEEB-4C3B-8BFA-25B53B1387A1.jpeg

D284DE32-6080-40C3-857E-3EAD22E3AD1A.jpeg

93BC3E9C-34A0-4FF3-9883-CB02E87BCDFB.jpeg

Dried is alright, but do yourself a favour..

Green mango + shaved pepitas :rolleyes: + lemon + Tabasco.. (pepper/salt optional)

she will love you forever 

good luck :Party1:

Archived