IGNORED

Fastest EXIT immigration line at Suvarnabhumi - 1 a.m. flight?

marionberry71

Curious to hear which EXIT immigration line is the fastest---in the middle of the night--at Suvarnabhumi. Last time, I had a 1 a.m. take off, and I waited for 1 hour at immigration....this was at the far RIGHT of the departures terminal.

FYI, for entering Thailand, for a late touchdown, I always head to the far RIGHT entry immigration station (right, that is, if you're facing the exit, baggage claim, customs etc). Over there, I'm almost always the only 1 in line, and I'm out of the airport in like 30 seconds. 

You can see all the lines as you enter the Immigration area - just take the shortest.  I think it’s really a random thing.  All it takes is one or two people in front of you to have a problem and suddenly your short line is now the slowest moving one.

"Disappointing girls one inch at a time"

1 hour ago, Clayfountain said:

Curious to hear which EXIT immigration line is the fastest---in the middle of the night--at Suvarnabhumi. Last time, I had a 1 a.m. take off, and I waited for 1 hour at immigration....this was at the far RIGHT of the departures terminal.

FYI, for entering Thailand, for a late touchdown, I always head to the far RIGHT entry immigration station (right, that is, if you're facing the exit, baggage claim, customs etc). Over there, I'm almost always the only 1 in line, and I'm out of the airport in like 30 seconds. 

1st one as you pull in to the drop offs (far left as you face the airport) is an absolute breeze right from kerbside to the farside of immigration

But you need to be travelling 1st or business with Thai Airways

OK, I'm talking about economy class. Yeah, at least it's nice you can look in through the glass to check the various lines. "Random" has been my experience so far.... 

If you're an old fart like me you can use the priority lines which recently have little to no waiting. 

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

Fast Track 2 minutes last February

And your point is ...?[emoji15]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, lovermand66 said:

And your point is ...?emoji15.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2 minutes last Feb 55555

So an economy class time travel upgrade

& all's good

seemples

;)

If you have Global Entry and can qualify for it, the APEC Business Travel Card is fantastic!  

https://www.apec.org/Groups/Committee-on-Trade-and-Investment/Business-Mobility-Group/ABTC/FAQ

I do some "side work" in boxing, and often go to Asia for fights or conventions, so I qualified easily, but the interview was NOT that intense.

It basically gets you into the really fast lane of the Priority Lane entrance/exit - the one for senior governmental officials, etc.

I think it cost me $70 USD, and it is good for 5 years (but, if the expiration is tied to my Global Entry, it could be less than 5 years).

I typically fly business class, so I usually have Priority Lane access any way, but figured this might help when I go to Japan and some other countries.  Plus, I'm impatient and hate waiting in just about any line!  55555

BTW, I think Global Entry is the one of best things EVER!  When I get back to LAX, it never takes me more than a few minutes to clear customs and get out the door.  Plus, now that many International airlines are joining the Pre-Check program (which comes free with Global Entry), my departures from the Bradley Terminal are much faster and easier.

I just renewed Global Entry. My current employment really won’t qualify me, and do not have a side gig. I could come up with some ideas. How do they check your qualifications?

TGOEA

Archived