Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

Billyboy294

Adobe Photoshop CC 2018

Billyboy294

Tukcom recently installed Adobe Photoshop CC 2018 but the text and symbols are tiny. Anyone know how to make them bigger.      

Evil Penevil
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Billyboy294 said:

Tukcom recently installed Adobe Photoshop CC 2018 but the text and symbols are tiny. Anyone know how to make them bigger.      

Click on "Edit" in the Tool Bar, then click "Preferences" at the bottom of the drop-down list. Click on "Interface" under Preferences, which will bring up:

bbbbea.thumb.jpg.fbbc20ec16275c576bb3cdd5a5eaa109.jpg

Under "UI Text Options," choose the font size that suits you best.  Close Photoshop and reopen for the change to take effect.

Evil

Edited by Evil Penevil

Klongwater

Just to piggyback onto this thread,another Photoshop question. :D

I use CS6 on a Macbook Pro...when loading a new image I get a preview pane populated with thumbnails of the available images in that location...problem is they are tiny and I want to enlarge them before making a choice of what to use. I can't find an option to increase the size of the thumbnails. It was easy to do on a PC but I can't find a way to increase their size on the MBP. Any advice? TIA.

pscs6.jpg

rob63
43 minutes ago, Klongwater said:

Just to piggyback onto this thread,another Photoshop question. :D

I use CS6 on a Macbook Pro...when loading a new image I get a preview pane populated with thumbnails of the available images in that location...problem is they are tiny and I want to enlarge them before making a choice of what to use. I can't find an option to increase the size of the thumbnails. It was easy to do on a PC but I can't find a way to increase their size on the MBP. Any advice? TIA.

pscs6.jpg

That's a long way of doing it. Easier to just select the image in your explorer window and drag it into photoshop...far, far quicker....

Billyboy294
11 hours ago, Evil Penevil said:

Click on "Edit" in the Tool Bar, then click "Preferences" at the bottom of the drop-down list. Click on "Interface" under Preferences, which will bring up:

bbbbea.thumb.jpg.fbbc20ec16275c576bb3cdd5a5eaa109.jpg

Under "UI Text Options," choose the font size that suits you best.  Close Photoshop and reopen for the change to take effect.

Evil

Many thanks for reply which is very clear. Unfortunately I t does not seem to work with me. I choose "large font just to see what it looked like . i checked OK but made no difference even when i restarted computer.

Can you see anything here i have not done.

529109154_CCfontsize.jpg.thumb.jpg.181ce2ea4c6faab339ec1de13a549d7a.jpg

Billyboy294

I managed to change the color.

136994670_CCcolor.jpg.jpg.1f4acbaeaab84083443117529ac70fbd.jpg

Billyboy294

Solved it. Under "UI Scaling" ( which Evil does not appear to have) , if you use 100% or 200% as well as font size, you get large text. But still trying to get the best size for me. Some too big and only a narrow space for opening your photo.

Billyboy294
Posted (edited)

Have tried out all the combinations of Font Size and Scaling but  only seem to get two sizes: too small or too big.

Edited by Billyboy294

JAI DEE MAK
57 minutes ago, Billyboy294 said:

Have tried out all the combinations of Font Size and Scaling but  only seem to get two sizes: too small or too big.

As you did not receive a user manual it may be well worth buying one( Idiots guide for Adobe Photoshop CC 2018) no pun intended 555.

is an easy to understand one there are many.

JDM