Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

secret tom

Waxing

youngexpat
32 minutes ago, Bonkabit said:

Sit on a towel on edge of bed and sprinkle talcum powder liberally on penis and scrotum. I take my Philips electric shaver and shave slowly and carefully, not pressing hard so as to avoid any nicks. You will need to stand up to stretch your scrotum forward to shave the back part approaching the perineum.

Once you have done this thoroughly the first time, just a once-over once a week will be enough.

for me any kind of shaving or trimming leads to prickly painful hairs. I was wondering if that also happened with waxing when it grows back?

defyodds
15 minutes ago, youngexpat said:

for me any kind of shaving or trimming leads to prickly painful hairs. I was wondering if that also happened with waxing when it grows back?

grow back slower and softer after wax

Terryofcrete
7 hours ago, Bonkabit said:

Here is what is safe and easy to do.

Many thanks for taking the trouble to respond ! Much appreciated. 

buck011
On 27/03/2019 at 17:52, dexxter2010 said:

A couple of years ago I did a full on wax session. Legs, thighs, arms, chest, back. I had 3 women working on me (non-sexual) for a couple of hours. Fuck me dead it was a lot of pain for 2-3000 baht. Never again! And of course all the hair came back a few months later anyway.

I dont find it paricularly painful but im doing it every 5-6 weeks for years.

You can also take a painkiller about an hour before,this might help.

The only thing i dont understand is why  the waxing is so expensive in Pattaya- i did it in Phnom Penh couple of months ago for about half of that price.

Machinations
I dont find it paricularly painful but im doing it every 5-6 weeks for years.
You can also take a painkiller about an hour before,this might help.
The only thing i dont understand is why  the waxing is so expensive in Pattaya- i did it in Phnom Penh couple of months ago for about half of that price.
Did you have to do some special after care the first time you did it? Any professional salon in Phnom Penh?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

rioman

Think I mentioned this in another thread of this nature, but there a couple shops just north of Big C(same side) off 2nd road.  The 2nd one in off 2nd road was recommended to me, but because of their scheduling ended up going to first one and thought they did very good job(complete for 1000b).  The bonus to this place is that even though it bit dangerous/hard to get aroused while this process being done there is a beautiful girl in there who just a hair stylist(would like to dream about more) as well.  I would rate this salon as professional.

Bonkabit

Cut and paste from Stickman weekly email newsletter, 11 August.

Something different in Pattaya.

There is an s-bend in Soi LK Metro and a hotel called Air-Con Bar. Just 2 minutes walk away are several barber shops. One is called Stylez and has several really pretty girls doing the barber duties. For 400 baht you can have your pubic hairs shaved. I went and did it and had a real looker shave me. It was a very nice erotic experience, well worth the money!

Macawber
40 minutes ago, Bonkabit said:

Cut and paste from Stickman weekly email newsletter, 11 August.

Something different in Pattaya.

There is an s-bend in Soi LK Metro and a hotel called Air-Con Bar. 

Reckon it should read s-bend on Soi Buakhow and R-Con Bar ???

Buddy Edgewood

Less hair down there = higher chance of getting the herps or warts. :Scared2:

buck011
Posted (edited)
On 11/08/2019 at 14:49, Machinations said:

Did you have to do some special after care the first time you did it? Any professional salon in Phnom Penh?

No special care.

You can do the waxing in many places in PP i went to Lotus spa in Long Nget St. Arrived just after 11pm and still managed to get a good waxing.I would recommend to haggle a bit about the price,i managed to get Hollyood+stomach+chest+shoulders for about $40 or $45.

Edited by buck011

Machinations
No special care.
You can do the waxing in many places in PP i went to Lotus spa in Long Nget St. Arrived just after 11pm and still managed to get a good waxing.I would recommend to haggle a bit about the price,i managed to get Hollyood+stomach+chest+shoulders for about $40 or $45.
Thanks mate. I might have to try it. Not concerned about pain, just thought that you need extra attention after.

je101
Posted (edited)

Are you guys serious !?!?

Isn’t it simpler just to have a trim and tidy up regularly anyway ?

Waxing is painful, isn’t it easier if you want to go down that stupid route to go and have it near home before u get over there ?

Edited by je101

buck011
19 minutes ago, je101 said:

Waxing is painful, isn’t it easier if you want to go down that stupid route to go and have it near home before u get over there ?

Its longer lasting,besides its not that painful as some might think.

I do it regularly and always shortly before my trip but last time my trip lasted for 2 months so needed to do one waxing in the middle of the trip.

I also think that for some BMs it might also be cheaper to do it in LOS than back home (not in my case).

buck011
21 hours ago, Machinations said:

Thanks mate. I might have to try it. Not concerned about pain, just thought that you need extra attention after.

Just avoid direct sun exposure of the waxed parts for at least one day.

Also trim a bit  the longer hair befor the waxing.

Machinations
Do you prefer triming every 3 days or waxing every 5 weeks?