Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

secret tom

Waxing

secret tom

who has there back sack and crack done in pattaya.....had many a girl say falang like money to much hair....

silverfox53

Any salon - just ask - they will do your nose hair at the same time 555

Lok Jit

Sure a few Hair shops can do this or use Candles in your room---Enjoy the Pain---This will not get you more Girls

NeverLie
Posted (edited)

First day of every trip.  Pattaya wax studio.  Wax plus half a hand job.  Walk down to Soi 6.  Finish off on a whores face.  

Edited by NeverLie

dexxter2010

A couple of years ago I did a full on wax session. Legs, thighs, arms, chest, back. I had 3 women working on me (non-sexual) for a couple of hours. Fuck me dead it was a lot of pain for 2-3000 baht. Never again! And of course all the hair came back a few months later anyway.

Machinations

Sooo, how do you ask for a crack wax? The sack is getting shaved.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Danolo
5 hours ago, silverfox53 said:

Any salon - just ask - they will do your nose hair at the same time 555

Nose hair???? Nononononononono

PeterVG
who has there back sack and crack done in pattaya.....had many a girl say falang like money to much hair....

Who cares what they say..... I pay them for my pleasure, they do not pay me.
Never had it done to me.

petermac

Get it done every trip,called Pattaya home waxing if I remember,comes to your room,I think it was about 2200bht.got her line is if you want to pm me

Mr_wimpy
2 minutes ago, petermac said:

called Pattaya home waxing if I remember,comes to your room,I think it was about 2200bht

:wacko: thanks for that thought.  

Can get anything done in Pattaya 

silverfox53
3 hours ago, Danolo said:

55555. Most painful part is the hot wax going up the shoots with a lollipop stick attached :wacko:

silverfox53
6 hours ago, Machinations said:

You look her right in the eye and say "how much wax balls and ass ?" - keep it simple :rolleyes:

per anum

The last thing you want is to cause trauma to your junk while in Pattaya...........the slightest nic will put you out of business for a few days. 

Meerkat
12 hours ago, NeverLie said:

First day of every trip.  Pattaya wax studio.  Wax plus half a hand job.  Walk down to Soi 6.  Finish off on a whores face.  

'Half a hand job' - first half or last half?

Bonkabit
8 hours ago, Danolo said:

I looked on Ebay for a battery powered trimmer to clip nose and ear hair.

Wide choice. The one I bought cost $A5.50 (120THB) including postage, arrived in less than a week.

Works perfectly.

gusincebu

Its called ..Hollywood !

Sent from my vivo 1713 using Tapatalk

gusincebu

Back is separate price .. Hollywood refers to crack n sack ad230e1d93c3da5598a484b472efcb59.jpg

Sent from my Mi A2 Lite using Tapatalk

Terryofcrete
On 28/03/2019 at 05:38, Bonkabit said:

I looked on Ebay for a battery powered trimmer to clip nose and ear hair.

Wide choice. The one I bought cost $A5.50 (120THB) including postage, arrived in less than a week.

Works perfectly.

Is that just for nose and ears or is it ok for the balls ? I have a nose and ear battery op stick thingy with rotating covered blade  at the top, not very useful.  I am terrified of trying to remove testicle hair ! The only one I trust is my sometimes LLT , who is a proper hairdresser and rents her own salon salon.. she just lies me down and does it .. Never cut me or hurt me but of course I make sure that I don’t give her anything to be vexed with me for before she gets underway !  

Jo1992

The whole point of hookers is you don't need to impress them? 

Franko2018

Never had it done, maybe next trip. 

Not my photo by the way. 1564983873629.thumb.jpg.171df01da3b1064e9921770f91835273.jpg

miesnalle
3 hours ago, Franko2018 said:

Never had it done, maybe next trip. 

Not my photo by the way. 1564983873629.thumb.jpg.171df01da3b1064e9921770f91835273.jpg

Do you know waxing prices? 

Franko2018
27 minutes ago, miesnalle said:

Do you know waxing prices? 

Unfortunately no. 

Try adding the phone number to line id. 

That might work. 

defyodds
Posted (edited)
On 28/03/2019 at 14:25, gusincebu said:

Back is separate price .. Hollywood refers to crack n sack ad230e1d93c3da5598a484b472efcb59.jpg

Sent from my Mi A2 Lite using Tapatalk

go to this woman. a little pink hut on third rd maybe 2 blocks south of lengkee? the best most thorough waxer i have found anywhere in southeast asia. and ive been to many places. the only bad part is she does not do nose or ears. had some problems with a client bleeding one time or something. both the brazilian and hollywood will include your crack if your into that, the difference between the two is brazilian leaves the hair on your pubic bone, hollywood is completely cleaned off

Edited by defyodds

Bonkabit
9 hours ago, Terryofcrete said:

Is that just for nose and ears or is it ok for the balls ? I have a nose and ear battery op stick thingy with rotating covered blade  at the top, not very useful.  

That is the same as mine, nose and ears only.

9 hours ago, Terryofcrete said:

I am terrified of trying to remove testicle hair !

Here is what is safe and easy to do.

Use the hair clipper on an electric shaver to trim pubic hair short. Actually I have a Ronson clipper and set it first on "3" then another round on "1". (Also good for eyebrows and for trimming sideburns and hair on the head over the ears, maybe on "3". Experiment.)

Sit on a towel on edge of bed and sprinkle talcum powder liberally on penis and scrotum. I take my Philips electric shaver and shave slowly and carefully, not pressing hard so as to avoid any nicks. You will need to stand up to stretch your scrotum forward to shave the back part approaching the perineum.

Once you have done this thoroughly the first time, just a once-over once a week will be enough.

You can also do it in the shower, first lathering the area to be shaved. Use soap, shampoo or aerosol shaving cream. Achieves a soft, smooth finish to keep you BJ delightful!