VeryScary

Thinking about going to Vietnam. What's going on here?

VeryScary

Started watching videos of Vietnam. The girls are so cute. Reading things here it sounds like p4p isn't great there. I was watching this video. What's going on here? Are the girls at this type of bar just there to talk and buy drinks for? It looks like a great time and the girls are really cute but can you take them home in the end? Look at the beginning of the video how mai pulls her skirt down a little to show more skin. Must be something there.

storytime

Be aware that's karaoke bars for Japanese clientele, for westerners it's difficult to get fun unless you go to nightclubs. Then again I haven't been for years so the scene might have changed.

VeryScary
1 hour ago, storytime said:

Be aware that's karaoke bars for Japanese clientele, for westerners it's difficult to get fun unless you go to nightclubs. Then again I haven't been for years so the scene might have changed.

Damn, no way they would let me in. So it's more like Japan? 

storytime
17 hours ago, VeryScary said:

Damn, no way they would let me in. So it's more like Japan

Good video find.

VeryScary
24 minutes ago, storytime said:

Good video find.

Yeah, he has some pretty good hidden camera video even if they aren't in English. I started watching him when I saw this one where he was going to different places and he had the mamasan bring out the full line up of girls. 

storytime

He should have took one, $50.

jsmithj88
Posted (edited)

ime the hotter chicks are in the ktvs for sure

Edited by jsmithj88

Dioz
He should have took one, $50.
Def would have made part two of video alot better

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

americanthief

Living in VN for 6 years.  I'm just going to tell you.  You're not going to find the cute, attractive type of Vietnamese girl you're thinking about.  

The best girls work abroad.  The smart and attractive types freelance in Shanghai in places like Manhattan and Judy's.  The next cuties work in Macau spas.  The next in line would go to Singapore in Geylang. 

The rejected girls that don't get recruited but still cute will work in Japanese/Korean/Chinese Karaoke bars and typically don't do barfines and they will let you inside but you have to pay a sitting fee and order the drink set menu which will put you back $200 just for drinking, talking and singing.  They won't meet you outside. 

Finally you're left with the Mekong girls that are less attractive and difficult to deal with and don't give a fuck about service.  Lots of scams, bait and switch, fake pictures.  In six years I have found 2 diamonds in the rough, but after a few times they changed for the worse.  

Having said that, it's worth a visit once to see how it is, just be realistic.  

sabato
On 25/03/2019 at 03:40, VeryScary said:

Damn, no way they would let me in. So it's more like Japan

They would probably let you in, I've had girls at some of these types of venues gesture to me to come in (not often as they rightly assume I'm not interested, but it happens). I really don't like your chances of having them meet after work, I don't know either way, but I'm guessing it's not common.

There are massage places scattered in between these bars, and a few of these girls are very hot. 400-500kVND to shop for massage, then 500k for HJ up to 2m VND full service (not all girls offer full service). It might take you a few walk bys, as the popular ones are often busy.

Gary Loei

If I were to go to Vietnam, it would only be for the beautiful ladies. There lies the problem. When I am traveling and find a lady I like, I like to spend long time with her and also go bar hopping. Vietnam is a communist country and if you are caught in a hotel with one of the ladies you will be fined and possibly go to jail. That's not for me. I don't have that problem in Cambodia or Thailand.

ctp2018
On 29/03/2019 at 03:29, americanthief said:

In six years I have found 2 diamonds in the rough, but after a few times they changed for the worse.  Having said that, it's worth a visit once to see how it is, just be realistic.  

Over the years I have received different viewpoints on how things work in Ho Chi Minh City. Some say that you pay a small fee to the hotel for the overnight guest to keep the govt. content. Others indicate that pickings are slim as you suggest, and better to look elsewhere. I wonder if there are real consequences to p4p there nowadays?

storytime
On 04/04/2019 at 04:11, Gary Loei said:

If I were to go to Vietnam, it would only be for the beautiful ladies. There lies the problem. When I am traveling and find a lady I like, I like to spend long time with her and also go bar hopping. Vietnam is a communist country and if you are caught in a hotel with one of the ladies you will be fined and possibly go to jail. That's not for me. I don't have that problem in Cambodia or Thailand.

They changed the law  that you can take a guest to your room, only a lot of hotels still won't allow you.

ctp2018
9 minutes ago, storytime said:

They changed the law  that you can take a guest to your room, only a lot of hotels still won't allow you.

Probably because they are still afraid of government crackdowns.  My guess is that the higher end hotels still won’t allow it, but more budget type hotels might. Hopefully things will change soon. 

VeryScary

There's guys in Vietnam that will just grab girls for you? Is that everywhere? And only 14 bucks?

bangna

The girls in the last video didn't look too impressed, I wonder what the punter was like

VeryScary
2 hours ago, bangna said:

The girls in the last video didn't look too impressed, I wonder what the punter was like

They took one look at him and ran out the door, lol. That has to make a guy feel like shit. 

Showerbeersx

I wonder if he’s just shaking his head no really quick. I like the pimp doesn’t get frustrated or anything, you’d think after saying no to 30 girls he’d just tell you to leave.

Pretty interesting videos, i thought Vietnam was a dud from what ive read.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One hung low

Your doorman would be more than happy to accomadations you, as any moto driver taxi  driver etc. Same as anywhere in Asia.

its rampant there, but not in your face.

bangna

What's the situation regarding tipping, taxis, bars and girls please? 

Essexman1961
On 24/03/2019 at 18:59, VeryScary said:

Started watching videos of Vietnam. The girls are so cute. Reading things here it sounds like p4p isn't great there. I was watching this video. What's going on here? Are the girls at this type of bar just there to talk and buy drinks for? It looks like a great time and the girls are really cute but can you take them home in the end? Look at the beginning of the video how mai pulls her skirt down a little to show more skin. Must be something there.

Looking at the writing this video is more likely to be Japan or Korea rather than Vietnam.

bangna
18 minutes ago, Essexman1961 said:

Looking at the writing this video is more likely to be Japan or Korea rather than Vietnam.

Japanese punter, a prolific poster on YT