IGNORED

Firesale nice condo in Naklua . Down from 1.1 mill to 850K .

jerry

5 minutes ago, jerry said:

That was quick ... condo is sold already . 

Brilliant news , I was thinking of buying but couldn’t make up my mind .  Somebody who bought your condo is a very lucky person . 

best of luck to you ........quick question , was it bought by someone who was  reading this forum ??

5 hours ago, Guiness said:

best of luck to you ........quick question , was it bought by someone who was  reading this forum ??

Yep ... 

Love this forum ... great info , met a lot of interesting people , made quite a few friends , bought and sold stuff through it ... under which 2 houses and a condo ... :10of10Score:

Damn...sold already.  850k baht, 27k USD is pretty cheap for a condo.  It's the price of a car.

As someone else had pointed out already, 25 sqm is a bit on the small side to live in fulltime.  But by now, I have learned that I probably could not live in Pattaya full time.  So if I were to live say 4-5 months a year in Pattaya, this would be perfect.  And cheap.

• 3 weeks later...

Good for the buyer, good for the seller, fantastic condo. This sort of sale, and listing on this website, makes me optimistic for my own future.

Congrats to both.

Think we can lock this thread now. If the OP wants it reopened for any reason he can ask a Mod.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

• davidge locked this topic

Archived