IGNORED

Firesale nice condo in Naklua . Down from 1.1 mill to 850K .

jerry

Nice completely renovated and furnished 25m2 studio condo with balcony on the 7th floor of Golden Pattaya condominium on Naklua road with pool and partly sea view . Ca 600m from Dolphin roundabout . Right on the Baht bus route . Family mart , 7/11 , plenty of restaurants and bars all at walking distance . Secure parking for car and bike , 24 hour security . Key card entry , elevator , swimming pool . The condo has just been renovated . freshly painted , fully furnished and has a brand new LG dual inverter aircon , new toilet , new fridge , new bedding , new relax chair . Panasonic 32 inch TV with DVD/USB/SD music system and chrome cast adapter . New LCD lighting . New work desk and chair . New black out curtains . Kitchen with cutlery , plates , glasses , new rice cooker , new water cooker , microwave , toaster it's all there already . Wifi , cable TV availble . Bathroom with new toilet , hot water unit and overhead shower . Just bring your personal stuff and you're good . Condo is in farang quota AND THE TRANSFER IS INCLUDED ! You won't find better value for money . Price is firm , no offers . 

IMG_3681-2.jpg

IMG_3688-2.jpg

IMG_3689-2.jpg

IMG_3690-2.jpg

IMG_3691-2.jpg

IMG_3692-2.jpg

IMG_3695-2.jpg

IMG_3697-2.jpg

IMG_3699-2.jpg

IMG_3705-2.jpg

IMG_3709-2.jpg

IMG_3710-2.jpgIMG_3711-2.jpg

post-33274-0-13095500-1292339818.jpg

post-33274-0-79506400-1292339868.jpg

post-33274-0-80734400-1292339842.jpg

post-33274-0-50360400-1365654202.gif

Red circle is condo , dot is Dolphin roundabout and the new Terminal 21 shopping mall , cross is Central festival . 

Looks a cracking place Jerry IMO much better location and set up than the Base...If I was into buying would seriously give it some thought 

Best of luck selling it quickly 

Frosty 

I stayed a his condo few years ago .... Really liked the area and the condo . What I likes most is , it is near to Bahtbus route ,  several shops and restaurants.. the bonus now is , it is only 10-15 minute walk to new shopping mall , Terminal 21 .  I would like to buy this condo but I already have two at Pratumnak Hill .. 850 k an excellent buy . 

Blimey it's cheap. The best thing about the bathroom layout is that I can shit and shower at the same time!

11 minutes ago, jocky king said:

I stayed a his condo few years ago .... Really liked the area and the condo . What I likes most is , it is near to Bahtbus route ,  several shops and restaurants.. the bonus now is , it is only 10-15 minute walk to new shopping mall , Terminal 21 .  I would like to buy this condo but I already have two at Pratumnak Hill .. 850 k an excellent buy . 

I am happy to buy one off you jockey at price you paid for it plus I would cover ALL legal fees

4 minutes ago, FROST MEDIC999 said:

I am happy to buy one off you jockey at price you paid for it plus I would cover ALL legal fees

There you go Jocky ... Frosty buys one of you and you buy mine ... deal done ... 555 . Transfer is included so won't cost you any extra . 

What are the costs of owning this place? Are there fees like Association Dues etc? Does Thailand have property taxes like the US? Is Electric & Water the only two utilities you have to buy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, tywhatitdo said:

What are the costs of owning this place? Are there fees like Association Dues etc? Does Thailand have property taxes like the US? Is Electric & Water the only two utilities you have to buy?

Electric is on government rate (about 4Bht/kw) , water is cheap as well . No property taxes . 

You only pay about 9k Bht a year maintenance/security , etc . In other words , very cheap to own .  

Interested, hows the rental market there? I'll be in town in a couple of weeks.

Darn, if this were two years from now....

Joker...

6 hours ago, shagwell said:

Interested, hows the rental market there? I'll be in town in a couple of weeks.

I have been renting it out for the last 9 years and it hasn't been empty for more than 3 months all together . ROI in the first 5 years was an easy 15% . The rental market has slowed down a bit over the last few years but with the place done up now , the new Terminal 21 just around the corner and all the fancy places popping up at Naklua road it should be at least an easy 10% a year .   

15 minutes ago, dnaliaht said:

Where does the shower drain? Doesn't look like there's a drain. 

My guess is next to the toilet, between the toilet and the brown tiled wall.

59 minutes ago, dnaliaht said:

Where does the shower drain? Doesn't look like there's a drain. 

42 minutes ago, GorGuy said:

My guess is next to the toilet, between the toilet and the brown tiled wall.

As Gorguy says , between the toilet and the brown tiled wall . 

8 hours ago, TheJoker said:

Joker...

On the other hand, it would let you repay yourself while you still were working in the US. :-)

10 hours ago, TheJoker said:

Joker...

Buy it , rent it out for 2 years and you have a place to stay when you move to Thailand ... :wink:

Good price and good location, but 25 m 2 is very tiny, Ok for a few short holidays a year,but, definitely not to live in, could be good for a regular visitor doing 3 or 4 short trips a year.

This looks really good value! Shame it's on the market 6 months too early for me! 

6 minutes ago, Red Rooster said:

This looks really good value! Shame it's on the market 6 months too early for me! 

Give me a 10% down payment and the rest in 6 months . You can move in per direct . 

Wow, that is a generous offer on top of an already generous price, Great deal.

Throw in a nice complementary "hostess" for a couple of nights so I can get a "feel" for the place and you could have a buyer....:LMFO:

good luck..a bargain :ThumbUp6:

Hey Jerry how do you go about renting it? Is there a management company in Pattaya that will do all the work for a fee? If so how much do they charge?

I like the idea of AirBnB but that’s just about impossible if I’m on the other side of the planet.

1 hour ago, tywhatitdo said:

Hey Jerry how do you go about renting it? Is there a management company in Pattaya that will do all the work for a fee? If so how much do they charge?

I like the idea of AirBnB but that’s just about impossible if I’m on the other side of the planet.

I live here so for me it's easy . If you're not always here this company can take care of everything . 

https://pattaya-realtor.com/property-management/ 

they charge you 800Bht a month . 

That was quick ... condo is sold already . 

Archived