khwan

Buriram Info

khwan
Posted (edited)

A girl I know wants to take me here for 3-4 nights when I go to Thailand in a few months. I'm kind of tempted as I've never gone anywhere except Pattaya and various islands so it could be a nice change of pace...have 3 weeks to burn anyway. She said we can stay in her room at her families? That's kind of scary tbh. I'm not her BF or her customer but we do fuck and hang out...I feel like booking a room is the better option as staying at her families would really complicate things....how would she even introduce me for a start.  Not to mention I don't want to sleep on the floor and have to wait for them to wake up early to go into the fields before I can fuck her 555. She's 21, hot I'd say and has a bloody superbike which scares me the most....a 21 year old girl driving of us Buriram at high speed is cool....but a little terrifying on Thai roads. This does of course make it easy once there to get around, she will just take us everywhere.

personal shit aside...anyone go here? live here? what can I expect? Is there enough attractions to keep me interested for 3-4 nights? I won't be looking for other girls or bars with working girls that goes without saying.

Edited by khwan

Ru4Real

Go for it, ignore the doomsayers on here that will no doubt be along.

Has she said you'll be sleeping on the floor? It's not necessarily the case, an old LLT even had aircon in her room. Staying with the family is part of the fun IMO. Getting there on her bike ... not so sure about that 555

If you do go, let us know what the local talent is like, I'm leaning towards the girls from Buriram being the hottest to my tastes.

khwan
6 minutes ago, Ru4Real said:

Go for it, ignore the doomsayers on here that will no doubt be along.

Has she said you'll be sleeping on the floor? It's not necessarily the case, an old LLT even had aircon in her room. Staying with the family is part of the fun IMO. Getting there on her bike ... not so sure about that 555

If you do go, let us know what the local talent is like, I'm leaning towards the girls from Buriram being the hottest to my tastes.

Sleeping on the floor was my assumption, I didn't want to ask questions about how they live...I probably should but I'll wait until I see her in person about this.  I know they wake up around 4am and go sleep around 7/8pm and work in a field...seen pictures of her as well when she was 18 in the field....a far cry from the Pattaya look 555. She must be low 40kgs at the very most...that might be been generous. Just seems mad a girl like that on such a powerful bike, I'll just tell myself I'm overthinking this one and pray I make it back alive haha.

I'll report on it if I go, see what happens. I go for a month in December also so that might be a better time I'll just leave it up to her I ain't fussed. I suspect because I leave Jan7th New Year there will be appealing to her.

Jous

I’ve got no experience on this so i can’t help. But go to Isaan with a LLT is one of those things i really want to do in the future. Others did it and went well so i cheer you up to do it. Surely you will have a good story to tell us if you want to share the experience :ThumbUp6:

I would search on internet what to do and see in Buriram first but the girls are the guides in this situation so i’d give her the “up to you” treatment that they do to us in Patts 555

:Dance1:

kane666
1 minute ago, khwan said:

Sleeping on the floor was my assumption, I didn't want to ask questions about how they live...I probably should but I'll wait until I see her in person about this.  I know they wake up around 4am and go sleep around 7/8pm and work in a field...seen pictures of her as well when she was 18 in the field....a far cry from the Pattaya look 555. She must be low 40kgs at the very most...that might be been generous. Just seems mad a girl like that on such a powerful bike, I'll just tell myself I'm overthinking this one and pray I make it back alive haha.

I'll report on it if I go, see what happens. I go for a month in December also so that might be a better time I'll just leave it up to her I ain't fussed. I suspect because I leave Jan7th New Year there will be appealing to her.

Go to Buriram. Yes. If you plan ahead maybe go when Buriram United are playing, it's a good night out. https://goo.gl/maps/PErQiKy3S2D2 Osteria Italia for some good Italian food. "Walking Street" night market on the weekend.

Stay in her room at her house in the village? IMHO no. Chances are things won't really work out how you hope. Book a hotel with pool and go visit her family one evening - take them a couple of bags of moo ka ta and some beer.

Remember if you go on the bike with her insist on a helmet and avoid riding late at night time.

khwan
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Jous said:

I’ve got no experience on this so i can’t help. But go to Isaan with a LLT is one of those things i really want to do in the future. Others did it and went well so i cheer you up to do it. Surely you will have a good story to tell us if you want to share the experience :ThumbUp6:

I would search on internet what to do and see in Buriram first but the girls are the guides in this situation so i’d give her the “up to you” treatment that they do to us in Patts 555

:Dance1:

I did look there seems to be a hell of a lot of temples in Buriram, always nice to hear first hand experience though from a site you use instead of random findings on google.

and yeah she said she will be the tour guide so everything up to her as I have no fucking clue.

Edited by khwan

khwan

4 minutes ago, kane666 said:

Go to Buriram. Yes. If you plan ahead maybe go when Buriram United are playing, it's a good night out. https://goo.gl/maps/PErQiKy3S2D2 Osteria Italia for some good Italian food. "Walking Street" night market on the weekend.

Stay in her room at her house in the village? IMHO no. Chances are things won't really work out how you hope. Book a hotel with pool and go visit her family one evening - take them a couple of bags of moo ka ta and some beer.

Remember if you go on the bike with her insist on a helmet and avoid riding late at night time.

Will be leaving in the morning for sure, I want to avoid her driving at night as well. Her room or a hotel is something I probably need to really think about...she's the one offering to take me though so I kind of feel like I should let it be her decision

OoJohnnyoO

personal shit aside...anyone go here?

Went to Buriram back in Feb, well actually it was Lahan Sai, about 2hr drive from Buriram Airport. Enjoyed it.

If you're on the fence about staying at her family's place, then I would go ahead and look for a room somewhere else.

For my trip I was prepared to stay at the family home, but the Mrs insisted we stay at a nearby homestay. Small little bungalow room, only 750 per night.
Once we got to the family home it turned out to be the better option, as her bed was a small bed that she barely fits on let alone a bloke 10x bigger than her...555

Where in Buriram are you going exactly? Out in the province or in Buriram City? If you're staying in Buriram City I wouldn't sweat it, there'd be plenty of places to stay at. If you're staying out in the province I would look for nearby rooms beforehand just to ensure vacancy.

I liked my visit up country, nice change of pace from Pattaya, but, I'm from a small country town in NZ (smaller than Lahan Sai), so the slow pace of things isn't too foreign for me.

Go with an open mind and you'll do fine.

kane666
4 minutes ago, khwan said:

Will be leaving in the morning for sure, I want to avoid her driving at night as well. Her room or a hotel is something I probably need to really think about...she's the one offering to take me though so I kind of feel like I should let it be her decision

You are going to be on the back of her bike from Pattaya to Buriram?

Taa_Saparot
53 minutes ago, khwan said:

personal shit aside...anyone go here? live here? what can I expect? Is there enough attractions to keep me interested for 3-4 nights? I won't be looking for other girls or bars with working girls that goes without saying.

I like Buriram a lot.

Personally, I would book a hotel in the town ( I really like https://qoohotel.besthotelforyou.com/  which I thought was a bargain)

And then just go with the flow, and let her show you the sights.

You will have a great time.

khwan
9 minutes ago, OoJohnnyoO said:

Went to Buriram back in Feb, well actually it was Lahan Sai, about 2hr drive from Buriram Airport. Enjoyed it.

If you're on the fence about staying at her family's place, then I would go ahead and look for a room somewhere else.

For my trip I was prepared to stay at the family home, but the Mrs insisted we stay at a nearby homestay. Small little bungalow room, only 750 per night.
Once we got to the family home it turned out to be the better option, as her bed was a small bed that she barely fits on let alone a bloke 10x bigger than her...555

Where in Buriram are you going exactly? Out in the province or in Buriram City? If you're staying in Buriram City I wouldn't sweat it, there'd be plenty of places to stay at. If you're staying out in the province I would look for nearby rooms beforehand just to ensure vacancy.

I liked my visit up country, nice change of pace from Pattaya, but, I'm from a small country town in NZ (smaller than Lahan Sai), so the slow pace of things isn't too foreign for me.

Go with an open mind and you'll do fine.

Outside the city is where he family is, I don't know exactly where yet...I'd stay in the city if booking a room, she wants to show me all over various places in the province by the sounds of it. She just loves driving around on her bike so that's probably part of it lol

khwan
7 minutes ago, kane666 said:

You are going to be on the back of her bike from Pattaya to Buriram?

Yeah. I have a bike in the UK so it's not like I'm against long bike rides. Would be better if we could take it in turns driving really but not something I want to risk getting in trouble for over there.

kane666
1 minute ago, khwan said:

Yeah. I have a bike in the UK so it's not like I'm against long bike rides. Would be better if we could take it in turns driving really but not something I want to risk getting in trouble for over there.

I would take the bus and tell her you would meet her there. And I'm not joking. It is an unpleasant trip driving a pickup let alone sitting on the back of a big bike ridden by a young Thai girl for 6 hours. The conditions of the roads in some spots don't exactly lend themselves to a safe biking experience, especially if you hit a big hole at speed on a sportsbike.

khwan
1 minute ago, kane666 said:

I would take the bus and tell her you would meet her there. And I'm not joking. It is an unpleasant trip driving a pickup let alone sitting on the back of a big bike ridden by a young Thai girl for 6 hours. The conditions of the roads in some spots don't exactly lend themselves to a safe biking experience, especially if you hit a big hole at speed on a sportsbike.

I'll ask her if shes gone with someone on the back before, shes done it on her own many times when she visits home. She must know the road pretty well to navigate this.

Honest thought, as daft as it sounds....she knows I have a bike myself. If I try get a bus I'll feel like a right pussy

snowy34

i planned on staying in nangrong in buriram province for 5 days with a girl. we had a hotel rather than her village,  but i only lasted 2 nights. found it boring, we went to buriram city which was less boring.

Screenshot_20190324-085853_Chrome.jpg

frankstain
On 24/03/2019 at 08:22, Taa_Saparot said:

I like Buriram a lot.

Personally, I would book a hotel in the town ( I really like https://qoohotel.besthotelforyou.com/  which I thought was a bargain)

And then just go with the flow, and let her show you the sights.

You will have a great time.

I've stayed at that hotel, lovely rooms and so cheap. Near the bus station too which was handy for getting out the city to the temples

frankstain

I also enjoyed Buriram. Think I did 3 nights but wish I could of stayed longer. The 2 days I had to sight see I went to the Khao Kradang temple and Wat Pa Khao Noi. I then went to the football stadium which you can walk around for free. Did the night market one night also. Also did Phanom Rung and Prasat Hin Mueang Tum one day which are an hour or so out of town a bit nearer Prakon Chai. Khmer temples, all stone and carved. 

Also the bar area gets packed out at weekends, its all in one concentrated place not far from the railway station. Also found a good breakfast spot for bacon and hash browns etc, called Jimmys sports cafe Buriram. Its not a very touristy town at all, only found one massage place witha sign in English and both the young 20 something girls in there were sceptical of giving a falang a massage.

If the chance came to go back I'd be keen

khwan
I also enjoyed Buriram. Think I did 3 nights but wish I could of stayed longer. The 2 days I had to sight see I went to the Khao Kradang temple and Wat Pa Khao Noi. I then went to the football stadium which you can walk around for free. Did the night market one night also. Also did Phanom Rung and Prasat Hin Mueang Tum one day which are an hour or so out of town a bit nearer Prakon Chai. Khmer temples, all stone and carved. 
Also the bar area gets packed out at weekends, its all in one concentrated place not far from the railway station. Also found a good breakfast spot for bacon and hash browns etc, called Jimmys sports cafe Buriram. Its not a very touristy town at all, only found one massage place witha sign in English and both the young 20 something girls in there were sceptical of giving a falang a massage.
If the chance came to go back I'd be keen
Good info thanks

Sent from my LLD-L31 using Tapatalk

bsand

Virtually ever other girl in the bar scene I have ever talked to hails from here -so it really is the source of the Pattaya Nile so to speak. Are there any girls of age there during high season ? A good trick with the girls is to say you are a mor dhu(fortune teller) and say you can guess where they come from. Start with Buriram, Sissaket ,Roi Et and then Korat. If you hit it first or second time they are often amazed and you have a good in to a chat. 

rioman
34 minutes ago, bsand said:

Virtually ever other girl in the bar scene I have ever talked to hails from here -so it really is the source of the Pattaya Nile so to speak. Are there any girls of age there during high season ? A good trick with the girls is to say you are a mor dhu(fortune teller) and say you can guess where they come from. Start with Buriram, Sissaket ,Roi Et and then Korat. If you hit it first or second time they are often amazed and you have a good in to a chat. 

You do not have to be a fortune teller if you have been around Thailand enough as Buriram girls tend to have certain look to them - usually it a good one on ones I like.  FWIW - I would say that run into as many girls from other areas in Thailand so not sure your fortune teller method would work anyways.  Actually the one area where likely see the least girls from or say they from is Chonburi province - the one that Pattaya in.  

bsand
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, rioman said:

You do not have to be a fortune teller if you have been around Thailand enough as Buriram girls tend to have certain look to them - usually it a good one on ones I like.  FWIW - I would say that run into as many girls from other areas in Thailand so not sure your fortune teller method would work anyways.  Actually the one area where likely see the least girls from or say they from is Chonburi province - the one that Pattaya in.  

I'm just another fake fortune teller in Thailand - Isaan girls though can't get enough of this rubbish. So , so gullible and open to manipulation be it monks or other charlatans. 

Edited by bsand

Taa_Saparot
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, bsand said:

A good trick with the girls is to say you are a mor dhu(fortune teller) and say you can guess where they come from. Start with Buriram, Sissaket ,Roi Et and then Korat. If you hit it first or second time they are often amazed and you have a good in to a chat. 

I have became pretty good over the years of guessing where a BG comes from the by the shape of her nose.

Edited by Taa_Saparot