IGNORED

Armoured door ?

Frenchguy99

Hi do you know how to find light armored door for my condo ? somthing very secure.

I MADE IN FRANCE I

A metal, fire-proof door may me more secure than a regular door.

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

I had security door from Scorpion Doors installed three months ago. they are not cheap, it was about 30k Baht installed. They are very impressive. Visit their showroom and sales office on Thepprasit Rd

I have two Scorpion doors fitted at my house the very best security door you can buy.

However if more than you are willing to pay there are a few less expensive options, I have seen some reasonable ones for sale at Thai Wasado.

If you can afford it then I would highly recommend the Scorpion door.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

• Ru4Real changed the title to Armoured door ?
  • 7 months later...

Scorpion doors are good ONLY if it's not exposed to outside elements.  I bought 2 for my house and the front door fell apart with rust.  Had to replace it with a hard wood door again.  The back door, not exposed to sun and rain is doing fine.  So for indoor condo - should be no problem. 

Archived