IGNORED

19/03/2019 Have 15 days visa on land entry started again

talung66

I am just looking a the thai consulate site and notice below is this back on again for land crossing for you next extension without a SETV or METV. 

Last year i did visa on arrival then 30 day extension then land border run for 90 my days. and could have done it again for another 60 day but got a 30 day visa on arrival just to go to the Philippines

Picture4.png

image.png.5d2f20a0f5ea9aa3b69900b54af3ee83.png

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

What consulate site is this ? Regarding the Visa excempts when crossing by land it is incorrect,you get 30 days.

3 hours ago, Yahooka said:

What consulate site is this ? Australian one Canberra and Sydney both have similar statements. 

Regarding the Visa exempts when crossing by land it is incorrect,you get 30 days.Yes i know this. but when did you cross the border last.TIT maybe it change recently.

This is why i started the tread.

I have never seen this before on there and there are new requirements as well i have another thread regarding visa issues.

As there was a period many years ago where only 15 days were given  for your second land crossing within a year and to me this statement says there doing it again for land crossings but your first one this time..

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

Archived