IGNORED

Organizing My Room

doug

I bought this little thing on aliexpress for $1.57 (48 baht) incl shipping from China which is 30 days. It weighs nothing and it organizes all the small items I have laying around. It is pretty lightweight so I wouldn't expect it to hold much weight and it's called a shoe organizer but i don't think I could get a shoe in one as they are small pockets.

I am going to order a second one as I think this makes finding any items a breeze. I'm not sure if my DIY sells these but I highly suggest them to declutter. Hope this helps someone.

US $1.57 17%OFF | Practical 16 Pockets Clothing Hanger Closet Shoes Underpants Storage Bag Foldable Wardrobe Hanging Bags Socks Briefs Organizer

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/cC9Rsu2M

53a9aacec9cf65b7c3e8276dd793c305.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Well there you go ... late January I was chillin out one afternoon in Soi6.. this farang was bar crawling around selling these same storage bags. One of the bargirls called it a handbag. Same same but ....

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

4 minutes ago, Macawber said:

Well there you go ... late January I was chillin out one afternoon in Soi6.. this farang was bar crawling around selling these same storage bags. One of the bargirls called it a handbag. Same same but ....

Was his name doug?

1 hour ago, doug said:

I am going to order a second one as I think this makes finding any items a breeze. I'm not sure if my DIY sells these but I highly suggest them to declutter. Hope this helps someone.

:D I ordered 2 of them... Of course costs a little more in AUD but still free postage... Cheers...

2 hours ago, bangna said:

Was his name doug?

Didn't catch his name ... but I overheard him telling a another bloke that he was into harhopping and scubadiving.:08:

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

If anyone in UK is interested you can get 2 on eBay for a total of £3.06 including delivery :D

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

For about 213 baht this one can also be had and its stronger but you will need a door to hang it over (includes hangers) or mount some hooks on the wall. The pockets are a bit bigger too.

US $6.76 31%OFF | 24 Pocket Door Hanging Holder Shoe Organiser Storage Rack Tidy Storage Box Hanging Bags Wall Bag Room Shoes Slippers Storage

US $6.76 31%OFF | 24 Pocket Door Hanging Holder Shoe Organiser Storage Rack Tidy Storage Box Hanging Bags Wall Bag Room Shoes Slippers Storage

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/fdEyv3600863edecb64afc637b41bdd119b14bc.jpg

10 hours ago, doug said:

I am going to order a second one as I think this makes finding any items a breeze.

Gawd,  how much shit in little bottles do you blokes take with you.

My teenage daughter couldn’t fill one of these let alone 2.

What intrigued me is its possible use for socks/underwear. hotels seems to be putting in less and less drawers, and it might be helpful to have my boxer briefs and socks rolled up into these pouches.

You could throw a plethora of dildos and other novelty items in one too. Wouldn’t that be quaint hanging next to your shampoo in the wash?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don’t quite get the door one, if it has hooks over the door surely you couldn’t close it?

Yes but not all doors need to be closed i.e. wardrobe door, bedroom door

Don’t quite get the door one, if it has hooks over the door surely you couldn’t close it?
The hangers are thin flat metal pieces that will allow the door to close.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Archived