IGNORED

VT6 thru Dancewatchers?

goinggrey

My 3rd trip to Pattaya,and my 2nd time at VT6,but this time I would like to try Dancewatchers.

http://dancewatchers.com/VT6_Pattaya_Nightly_Condo_Rentals_Menu_page_1.html

I had a room by Honey last time and felt it was very dated,and also didn't like that the room was assigned at arrival.

My question was about Dancewatchers,the site says that payments are made thru Paypal.I don't have a paypal account and I don't really want to get one,can reserve payments be made by CC?

I've booked with them 4 times. I have only paid using my credit card through PayPal. I'm not sure that they take payment any other way. You may be able to pay them through PayPal without having an account. I'm not sure. They take the deposit first and I believe the rest in cash once you arrive normally. I always pay both the deposit and remaining balance through PayPal.

Email them and ask what their payment options are. They have always responded quickly to me.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Okay,I guess I bite the bullet and get an account,Just out of curiosity,How are the beds?hard-soft?

2 minutes ago, goinggrey said:

Okay,I guess I bite the bullet and get an account,

You don't need to get an account, just use your CC (PayPal is just the merchant).

Okay,I guess I bite the bullet and get an account,Just out of curiosity,How are the beds?hard-soft?
I have stayed in three different rooms of theirs. I do not like hard mattresses and all three of them have been great. Reminded me a bit of a memory foam mattress, not the kind with springs. If they did have springs, they were covered well enough with a topper.

Which room are you going for?

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

I own two condos that DW manages and can tell you they're VERY sure to have:

Top quality mattresses

Newer, updated furnishings

Yes, some rooms cost more than Honey's but are you really needing to 'save' a 100B/night for 'older' rooms?

6 minutes ago, galt67 said:

I own two condos that DW manages

You might be missing out on some potential rentals then.

I tried to contact Dance watchers but gave up and put it in the too hard basket, as I could not find a telephone number.

I booked a last minute flight and was arriving the next day, I could not find a phone number for them, no phone number, no booking (and yes I did try searching the forum and tried the web site).

I ended up doing a web search and found a company that offered a phone number, someone to talk to and booked up one of their top rooms for a month.

4 hours ago, GorGuy said:

You might be missing out on some potential rentals then.

I tried to contact Dance watchers but gave up and put it in the too hard basket, as I could not find a telephone number.

I booked a last minute flight and was arriving the next day, I could not find a phone number for them, no phone number, no booking (and yes I did try searching the forum and tried the web site).

I ended up doing a web search and found a company that offered a phone number, someone to talk to and booked up one of their top rooms for a month.

Surprised and sad to hear this:-(

In typing 'Dancewatchers Pattaya' into Google this came up:

Address: Moo 12, Tappraya Road, Pattaya / Jomtien, 20150, Thailand

Phone number: Phone: +66 87 140 0227

And their email is on the front page of their site:

Contact e-mail  [email protected]

Phone: +66 87 140 0227

Booking is done,went fine with Tik over email. And I didn't need a PayPal account. 

Thanks all

5 hours ago, galt67 said:

Surprised and sad to hear this:-(

In typing 'Dancewatchers Pattaya' into Google this came up:

Address: Moo 12, Tappraya Road, Pattaya / Jomtien, 20150, Thailand

Phone number: Phone: +66 87 140 0227

And their email is on the front page of their site:

Contact e-mail  Dancewatchers@gmail.com

Phone: +66 87 140 0227

If it were easy I would have done it.

Google brings up this for me...

dw1.jpg.60f50283170d8107ab89e868de7f3215.jpg

No phone number.

The website brings up this for me....

dw2.jpg.7f49159dd9eec3e4e5bbae2d43ac6540.jpg

Lots of words, but no phone number.

Maybe it is just me, I like to speak to someone and talk through the options.

I have booked them a few times. There are some minor issues:

they don’t have an on-site office, so you have to call them on your way there to meet them.

also, what you don’t pay via PayPal, you have to pay in cash when you show up.

otherwise, no problems.

you can pay in full with paypal ,but they want you to pay a week or two before you get there .i have stayed in four different rooms there all the bed mattress are very comfty ,there rooms seem to better quality than honeys rooms.for example dw rooms i have stayed in have a least a dozen towels ,have nice big tv,good internet,cleaning service at a reasonable price

• 3 months later...

So I’m a regular at VT6, always book through Honeys. For my December trip I wanted to book that fancy apartment through Dancewatchers, the one with Jacuzzi in the balcony. Filled up the online booking form, waited two days, no response. Then again submitted a booking request that I’ve stayed there with Honeys before. Got a response that they’ll check with Honeys for referrals. Two more days passed and no response. Dropped an email to Honeys and in less than an hour comes in an email confirmation. By the end of day advance paid and booking completed from my end. To close the loop dropped Dancewatchers an email, again no response. They should start watching their inbox first LOL

I have no Idea why they where slow in your case. I just looked up my December Reservation. Filled out the booking form, got reply same day with link to pay with paypal. Paid, replied that I payd (by just using a link they provide with the answer they did send), next day had the invoice with all needed. Well I think that is very fast.

On 20/03/2019 at 14:49, Explorer8939 said:

I have booked them a few times. There are some minor issues:

they don’t have an on-site office, so you have to call them on your way there to meet them.

also, what you don’t pay via PayPal, you have to pay in cash when you show up.

otherwise, no problems.

I didn’t want to go change money when I arrived, with my suitcase and all, so I asked if I could pay by bank before. That was no problem at all. I didn’t want to go change money to check-in after a 24 hour trip. All I want then is a shower.

1 hour ago, ZRHuser said:

I have no Idea why they where slow in your case. I just looked up my December Reservation. Filled out the booking form, got reply same day with link to pay with paypal. Paid, replied that I payd (by just using a link they provide with the answer they did send), next day had the invoice with all needed. Well I think that is very fast.

No idea. I loved that room a lot but at the end I got a nicer room at a lesser price with Honeys. So no regrets. For my part will stick to Honeys - prompt response, office on site, daily complementary cleaning, free coffee & discount vouchers and discount on laundry too. Maybe because of repeat stays but they’re very flexible with my deposit payment as well. For my December stay they haven’t even asked for a deposit. Sweet, true to their name.

Archived