Harry Brown

February 2020

Luv2Phuket

I am booked to come back from Thailand through Hong Kong on Feb. 18.  Rumors of US shutting down flights to/from China has me a bit concerned, although I think it relates to MAINLAND China, and not Hong Kong. 

That said, United is reportedly greatly reducing its scheduled flights to Beijing, Shanghai AND Hong Kong (reportedly because of a huge drop in demand).

I have covered my ass (for the whopping cost of a $25 change fee) by booking a flight on Korean Air the night before I am supposed to come back (they had nothing on the 18th).  This allows me to play it by ear and figure out if there are any issues with my return. 

I currently am booked in Cathay first class, and it is SO fucking great that I REALLY do not want to give it up!

Slapper

I'm there in a week now, can't wait.

Luv2Phuket

Good news: the baht has been talking a beating over the past 2 weeks....

Bad news: it's because of the coronavirus....which may kill us all and turn the country into zombies....

....eh....I think it's worth the risk!  5555

dopusmax

Coronavirus or not I'll be in town Feb 17th To March 8th and if I have to bang birds with a facemask on, so be it. 5th trip and been waiting a full year so I ain't gonna miss it. Always down to meet other BM's for drinks and partying around town.

Xeeeh

May there be Corona or not, can't back down anymore. Coming to Pattaya for my 3rd trip 12th - 18th of Feb.

Bringing along two first timers whom never been to Asia.

// Tom

Gr JBB

Brought my planned March trip forward and will be in town 11 to 25 February staying Mercure Soi 15.   

I hope to meet fellow up with fellow board members.                  

bayarea510
On 28/01/2020 at 20:45, Luv2Phuket said:

I am booked to come back from Thailand through Hong Kong on Feb. 18.  Rumors of US shutting down flights to/from China has me a bit concerned, although I think it relates to MAINLAND China, and not Hong Kong. 

That said, United is reportedly greatly reducing its scheduled flights to Beijing, Shanghai AND Hong Kong (reportedly because of a huge drop in demand).

I have covered my ass (for the whopping cost of a $25 change fee) by booking a flight on Korean Air the night before I am supposed to come back (they had nothing on the 18th).  This allows me to play it by ear and figure out if there are any issues with my return. 

I currently am booked in Cathay first class, and it is SO fucking great that I REALLY do not want to give it up!

my departure flight is Feb 16th, If it gets delayed or cancelled I would be happy to spend the extra time in Thaialnd 555

Kickoff

I've delayed my trip till April when it'll be hot has hell. But whatever!

nomadicyardie

Feb 12 - 18 in Patts 

JustL
2 hours ago, nomadicyardie said:

Feb 12 - 18 in Patts 

@nomadicyardie I arrive tomorrow until the 22nd. We gotta link up my G.

Pabloypablo

I arrive Patts Saturday Feb 8 return March 8....

Screw the Corona virus....  Lets Party!

Edited by Pabloypablo

nomadicyardie
1 hour ago, JustL said:

@nomadicyardie I arrive tomorrow until the 22nd. We gotta link up my G.

Say word glad I decided to risk the after life with this trip. Long over due though fam! Ill PM you Line w/e so itll be easier.

rickyt

Touch down on valantines day.

Lookin forward to this one.

Have a good time Folks

JohnHolmes

Awrite Troops!?...

I'm arriving in Pattaya next Sunday the 16th of February and staying at the Katesiree on Soi Buakhao until Friday the 13th of March before heading back to Bangkok until Sunday the 15th of March.

Looking to hang out with some Pattaya Addicts and checking out the city over some beers. 

Please let me know how the Line group works and also Thai Friendly in conjugation with the Thai Friendly Master Index.

Looking forward to hearing from you and cant wait to see you all soon. 

Until then.... stay cool ;)

Regards, 

John Holmes 

john-holmes-og.jpg

jPat

Arriving Wednesday night at 11:20 pm.  Straight to Pattaya from the Airport!  Hope to see you guys there!

HateFlying

Was going in March but got a few extra days off in Feb if I took 2 weeks off instead of in march so heading out on the 25th and coming back on the 3rd, first time so hoping to meet some people there!

tokyojoe2010

Do the bar fines double on Feb 14th like they do on Xmas and New Years?:Hair_Out1:

HateFlying

All booked! Need a hotel rec tho as many seem booked up so any input from experienced guys welcome, looking near Soi 6 or WS.

66543654.png.64c6cb7c55dc6809758420003be48029.png

HateFlying

Having trouble joining the LINE group, just says error occurred, my line ID is HateFlying if someone could add me :)

Edited by HateFlying

petehoax
9 hours ago, HateFlying said:

Having trouble joining the LINE group, just says error occurred, my line ID is HateFlying if someone could add me :)

Unfortunately the QR code and invite link don't work anymore. I've created the group, but now after i've left it (because my trip is over), they don't work anymore. I asked someone to post a new invite link here, that should work for you then. Sorry for the inconvenience

Here's the new QR Code:

321938.jpg.5bb7b06da78d11da52a24966ca7476af.jpg

And the new invite link: https://line.me/R/ti/g/1Wt8qXoAe

Edited by petehoax

JohnDerr

321938.jpg.be007d83438d1c1343681093eab05231.jpg