IGNORED

Can a Pinay texts you from Philippines to here in Thailand?

chang beer

Very strange. I just received a text from Cebu to here in pattaya on my phone...Sure enough the number is from Philippines. Yes I have lived there but I didn't think this was possible .....

thanx

13 minutes ago, chang beer said:

Very strange. I just received a text from Cebu to here in pattaya on my phone...Sure enough the number is from Philippines. Yes I have lived there but I didn't think this was possible .....

thanx

You know anyone anywhere in the world can text to each other. Just put the country code in and bingo. Whats your number... i will send you a text from australia

edit: I just had a thought. If you have a philippine sim card you must have international roaming on

12 Pints in Know it all

Like the man said, you can text anyone in the world. One needs to be careful with the costs associated with international texts. They can add up.

Something like Line can be used world wide as well and there is no additional cost, as long as you are on WiFi.

Yep that was possible, even before WhatsApp, LINE, etc

Archived