IGNORED

Condo for sale

usexpat46

First I'm not an owner or sales agent, just trying to help the owner out by advertising on this board.  The Thai owner has numerous units that vary in size and would like to sell one of them.  Some of the units already have tenants.  The complex which opened in 2009 is small in size with only 55 units, 28 one bedroom units and 27 two bedroom units.  One bedrooms range in size from around 90 sqm to 110 sqm while the 2 bedrooms units are between 150 sqm to 170 sqm. 1 bedrooms have 1 1/2 bathrooms and the 2 bedrooms 2 1/2 bathrooms  The complex is near the end of a dead end soi and very quiet.  A couple hundred meters off of Pattayaklang between Big C Extra and Sukhumvit. Most of the renters are long term Japanese and Korean who work for those foreign owned companies.  He mentioned a price of around 55K baht per sqm which is reasonable but considering the large size of the units might be out of many individuals budget.  Complex is well under the 49% rule so no problem buying in foreign name.  PM me if you're interested and I'll provide his email.

Posts removed already.

READ THE RULES ABOUT POSTING IN THIS SECTION OF THE FORUM.

Getting fed up of this happening every time.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

The reason its way below 49% is because 3 sons of the father who was the developer are owners who rent out their units (aprox 30 of the 55) to Japanese and Korean families whose husbands work for those foreign companies.

Archived