IGNORED

Boomerang - 2019 Lottellee Winna Review

LOTTELLEE WINNA

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi  new to forum   is this the place   boomerang bar  thats all lb .  

Stayed there recently myself. Best value/location Guesthouse in town. Mike & Tina good operators. Club 555 next door and Club Baku around the corner.

image.png

29 minutes ago, coroner74 said:

hi  new to forum   is this the place   boomerang bar  thats all LB .  

Certainly not a LB Bar but a few close by.

image.png

Just now, coroner74 said:

it's a regular bar/guest house

On 24/05/2019 at 08:44, coroner74 said:

Hi Coroner

We definitely don't have any LB's in our place, Thanks

On 24/05/2019 at 00:44, coroner74 said:

Boomerang Bar is at Soi 7 and it is a mixed bar. Oh and then there is Boomerang Twin Bar on Soi 13/1, which is indeed a LB Bar. Looks like you mixed something up :wink: The Boomerang Guesthouse on Soi.. Noname is just a Guesthouse/Small Bar. But plenty of friendly ladyboys nearby.. a friend told me :Oops3:

• 2 weeks later...

Its a 4 story guesthouse, there is no elevator, just stairs to walk up & down

• 4 weeks later...

Being a smoker I put great value in the balconies of the rooms I stay. Judging by the picture in the OP, the balcony looks pretty small and without any shade.

Is this the same for all rooms?

2 hours ago, eXplosief said:

Being a smoker I put great value in the balconies of the rooms I stay. Judging by the picture in the OP, the balcony looks pretty small and without any shade.

I thought the balcony was pretty decent actually. 

Just now, eXplosief said:

pretty standard for a pattaya balcony.....................

1146185934_aug20029(Custom).JPG.eac69fea13102ec7b7f75c3de9661fbb.JPG

table, 2 chairs

162398685_aug20030(Custom).JPG.2d09952d6ba911da8dc5dd6f14daa2dc.JPG

41 minutes ago, striderman said:

pretty standard for a pattaya balcony..........

I will not name the place as I don't want to advertise another business in this thread. But I always loved staying at a LK Metro guesthouse where the balcony is at least twice as wide and would run all the way on both outside walls of the room, being a corner room.

On ‎03‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 09:56, eXplosief said:

Just the 3 rooms at the front have balconies, A1, B1 & C1. They're normal sized balconies, enough space for a table & 2 chairs,  & get the sun from lunchtime to about 6pm (which is one of the reasons I book those rooms  :) ). A1 on the 1st floor gets the least sun

stayed there on several occasions. Good location, friendly staff, clean and the big rooms are very good value.

• 3 weeks later...

For all our valued supporters and before rumours start:

This is to inform all customers and future customers that the Boomerang Guesthouse and Bar is about to go into some changes which will consist of the refurbishment of the ground floor area. The current building ownership will not be changing only the name, management and running of the building and business, please be informed that the ground floor area bar will be getting changed into another type of business.  If you have paid any deposits in good faith then these will be honoured or refunded in person. If you have any concerns regarding existing bookings or future bookings please contact [email protected]. This will take effect from 1st August 2019.

20 hours ago, devee8 said:

For all our valued supporters and before rumours start:

This is to inform all customers and future customers that the Boomerang Guesthouse and Bar is about to go into some changes which will consist of the refurbishment of the ground floor area. The current building ownership will not be changing only the name, management and running of the building and business, please be informed that the ground floor area bar will be getting changed into another type of business.  If you have paid any deposits in good faith then these will be honoured or refunded in person. If you have any concerns regarding existing bookings or future bookings please contact [email protected]. This will take effect from 1st August 2019.

The email address [email protected] is no good.  I had a email bounced back to me. 

What is the correct email address?

1 hour ago, User Name Eric said:

The email address [email protected] is no good.  I had a email bounced back to me. 

What is the correct email address?

It looks like they may have accidentaly mispelled Pattaya in the email address. 

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

Shitballs, is it going to fully close or just change names? That message is kind of vague. 

Archived