chris5566

Looking for a condo to rent for one month in july budget is £2000 or 81,813.03 baht

Hawkeye

The restaurant Casa Pascals on 2nd road also have some condos in View Talay 6 for rent.  They look very nice and are priced accordingly but they may be of interest to you.  I have enjoyed the Casa Pascal restaurant breakfast buffet which is very nice but I never looked into their condos.

https://condo-pattaya.com/condominium/

chris5566

still hunting with limited success, nothing is at the same quality reflection condominium in jomtien was at this point. i also don't think view talay 6 is for me, was about to book dance watcher then saw this. how do you guys deal with the noise. my back up option at view talay 5 has gone as they tell me its ok to bring guests back but have something else written in the RULES, makes it hard to trust them. I have found a nice villa on the darkside of nakula is taxis the only option from the darkside tho ?     

Edited by chris5566

Ru4Real
48 minutes ago, chris5566 said:

i also don't think view Talay 6 is for me, was about to book dance watcher then saw this. how do you guys deal with the noise.

What noise?

chris5566
1 minute ago, Ru4Real said:

What noise?

Can you not hear all the cars ect ? Especially around the pool 

Ru4Real
5 minutes ago, chris5566 said:

Can you not hear all the cars ect ? Especially around the pool 

It's called civilisation; excellent location between Beach and Second Road. Stayed there for close to a month over Christmas/New Year and the noisiest thing was the birds in the morning. Admittedly not a pool guy so no idea if in fact the pool area is noisy during the day (not much time for a pool when I tend to get "home" around 8-9 am).

simplex

I can recommend view talay 6, especially the huge corner units with 100+ m2. Perfect location and noise was never an issue for me. I always stay in vt6 when I am in pattaya.

Sent from my Bosch Ascenta 24" using Tapatalk

GoodMan555

Hmm Chris, if you are struggling to find a place on 82K a month, while most of us are quite happy with 20K places, I wonder what kind of girls you are looking for.  Hope you are not looking forward to shagging Miss Thailand lookalikes for 20K a barfine because there aren't any in Pattaya based on what I have seen.

Out of curiosity, what's your budget per barfine?

Edited by GoodMan555

mathewparis

I would recommend Hyde Park residence 2.
On thappraya road soi4 (so on bahts bus road). Huge apartment with 2 rooms and 2 showers.
Solid wifi. Nice balcony.
Huge swimming pool on the roof and nice gym too with a punching bag
Only problem is it is way under your budget you will have 50K left :)

chris5566
On 12/03/2019 at 20:31, GoodMan555 said:

Hmm Chris, if you are struggling to find a place on 82K a month, while most of us are quite happy with 20K places, I wonder what kind of girls you are looking for.  Hope you are not looking forward to shagging Miss Thailand lookalikes for 20K a barfine because there aren't any in Pattaya based on what I have seen.

Out of curiosity, what's your budget per barfine?

That depends with the exception of the two Russian blonds from Walking Street which cost me 30k baht to take home, (dont ask about drinks i dont want to know) normally around the 2500-3500 total is what i normally spend (not including dinks). if i can get a decent picture to upload of my souviner clock you will see that the girls like mee han were perfectly fine. i also quite like the restaurant kinaree as well. 

Also i have a room now im staying a 2 bedroom in Wong amat tower private lift to the pools and a good sea view for 1700 under budget  and quite pleased. see you all in july          

Biennial
On 22/02/2019 at 10:25, UKLad said:

Check AirBnB lots of cheap condos on there, would set you back no where near £2000.00

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah get on airbnb. Loads of nice condos for $1000 or less per month.