IGNORED

Looking for a condo to rent for one month in july budget is £2000 or 81,813.03 baht

poseidon5566

Ok i am searching for accommodation for a trip in july and need to get something booked. the main rule is no studio flats and need to be able to use a pool and have ac and wifi im looking at condos but open to suggestions not to worried about being in the centre of town just looking for something decent and on the baht bus route if possible but a decent non dilapidated property is the priority   

Thats a huge budget for the month.

Im staying at the axis condo on thappraya rd great location on baht bus route good gym and nice swimming pool on 6th floor 

For 20k u can get a great room but unsure 1 month contract most are like 3 6 or 12 month contracts.

The base on second rd  is good if u dont mind the Chinese 

Vt 2 in jomtien ok

Vt 6 on 2nd rd ok

With that sort of budget you could stay almost anywhere you wanted in Pattaya even in really good hotels.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

14 minutes ago, udontony said:

With that sort of budget you could stay almost anywhere you wanted in Pattaya even in really good hotels.

unfortunately the hotel rooms in budget for a month are like lunch boxes i have also decided as there is more overtime available, that there is extra room up to £2000. any suggestions on the hotels ?    

22 minutes ago, chris5566 said:

unfortunately the hotel rooms in budget for a month are like lunch boxes i have also decided as there is more overtime available, that there is extra room up to £2000. any suggestions on the hotels ?    

Sorry, no suggestions as I stay in 600 baht guest houses nowadays.  Used to stay in good hotels when I came on holiday years ago but never spent that much.  For 1,000 baht a night I stayed at Bay Breeze, not luxurious but very nice, clean and in a perfect location.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

53 minutes ago, chris5566 said:

I stay in the LK group hotels and that would be with in your budget.

Most of the time its the LK Metropole and they all have very large rooms.

Check them out on Agoda for photos and sizes of the different rooms as well as reviews.

LeoTex

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

God this is frustrating. cant find reflection that i stayed in last time sigh where are all the good properties gone lol 

just as above i am struggling to find something to my liking going slightly over is possible. NO STUDIO FLATS. apart from that i am looking for a condo or villa that has a pool wifi and aircon and a hot tub if possible. but a pool is a must  please post if you have anything for rent thank you   

Check AirBnB lots of cheap condos on there, would set you back no where near £2000.00

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try looking at the one bed apartments in the LK Royal Suite on Soi Buakhao. The rooms are a very good size on the baht bus route and has a pool

The judge has spoken and passed judgement

11 hours ago, chris5566 said:

Ok i am searching for accommodation for a trip in july and need to get something booked. the main rule is no studio flats and need to be able to use a pool and have ac and wifi im looking at condos but open to suggestions not to worried about being in the centre of town just looking for something decent and on the baht bus route if possible but a decent non dilapidated property is the priority   

image.png.6e4560d03b5cb4ff718957d77ccb35ac.png

Considering i stay in a studio for 4 months for less and have pool use and wifi with AC separate.

Your budget is  heaps you can the the presidential suit for that in VT6,.and your looking in low season 

There are about 6 to 8 shops renting out units for owners i have added a few links. I dont know why your against a studio they can go for as little as 20k and  are at 48 sqm, bigger than most 1 bedrooms in town.

http://www.viewtalay6.com/ for there president suit.

https://www.candoholidayservice.com/

http://www.honeyscoffeehouse.com/  this is one of the more expensive ones even at day rate your under.http://www.honeyscoffeehouse.com/23892-1-bedwalking-street-side/

http://www.viewtalaycondo6.com/

there are many more.

or google monthly serviced apartments/condos. pattaya eg  KTK

or even airbnb/ booking.com ect ect. most double down on advertising site any how

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

14 hours ago, chris5566 said:

If your up to 2k any LK will get you a big room

LK metropole  going for under 2k one bedroom with balcony  72 sqm 

13 hours ago, LeoTex said:

I stay in the LK group hotels and that would be within your budget.

Most of the time its the LK Metropole and they all have very large rooms.

Check them out on Agoda for photos and sizes of the different rooms as well as reviews.

LeoTex

yes try the lk group.

Most of the cheaper room are 40 sqm that's bigger than some 1 bedroom condos going around .

lk residence also makes the op 1500 budget for 60 sqm  and 1700 for a 1 bedroom 80sqm 

Numerous threads on same topic. 

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

• davidge locked and locked this topic
  • davidge unlocked this topic

Loads of condos available to meet your specs from 25k up. You can get beach front in Jomtien and Wongamat for those type of prices, maybe 30k and up on beach road for a 1 bed place.
Personally I'd google it and book online rather than using this forum.

On ‎23‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 12:27, talung66 said:

lk residence also makes the op 1500 budget for 60 sqm  and 1700 for a 1 bedroom 80sqm 

That 80 sqm 1 bedroom for 1700 a day sounds like the best choice.  Near the baht bus route and well under the OP's budget.  Plus being a hotel the room should have daily cleaning with fresh towels, bedding and water and electric will be included.

1 hour ago, usexpat46 said:

That 80 sqm 1 bedroom for 1700 a day sounds like the best choice.  Near the baht bus route and well under the OP's budget.  Plus being a hotel the room should have daily cleaning with fresh towels, bedding and water and electric will be included.

That would be a super deal.

I am however sceptic,

Dude - like others have said, your options are endless with that budget. I stay at VT2 and have a nice enough 74 sq M 1 bedroom reserved for July at 21,000. They have a great pool, it's on the baht bus route in Jomtien, DW would have maid service options, lots of nice restaurants nearby. I think there is a health club, but that costs extra. If not there is a Ton'ys Gym that is a 5 minute walk.

4 hours ago, usexpat46 said:

The reply was for 1700 pounds for the month as his budget started at 1500 pounds now 2k

2 treads now merged.

5 hours ago, JAI DEE MAK said:

I am not sure of the price but Sharky had a Penthouse condo for renter at one time.

JDM

from what i recall it was 5k or $150 US a night 

Called the pimp pad but nothing about it anymore rental wise on the net.

Archived