Sign in to follow this  
Mangiaw

Lolita, a pathological case of OP plagued with ex-bf oneitis - Disclaimer: expect lots of rambling, obsessing and pathetic whining from OP

Mangiaw

I met Lolita from OkCupid in Cebu City in person 2016 january 31st. I just turned 34 and she was precisely 18 years and 20 days old.

Her measurements in 2017:

142.5cm total height
37kg
hips circumference 81cm
waist circumference 59cm
chest without arms circumference 78cm
chest with arms circumference 99cm
seated height to bottom neck 57cm
seated height to shoulder 53cm
seated height total 81cm
biceps circumference relax hands down 21.5cm
biceps circumference contracted horizontal 24cm
thighs circumference 46cm
wrist circumference 13.5cm 5.315inches
ankle circumference 18cm 7.09inches

I was in the mood for high quality plastique the past couple of weeks prior. I kept saying in my head, “I need some high quality”/”il me faut de la qualité”. And when I was looking at women in public, such as during the Sinulog festival - some kind of Filipino version of the Carnival de Rio, I would focus to see the one gem in a thousand women and say to myself “now THIS is quality! This is what I need!”/”ÇA c’est de la qualité! C’est ça qu’il me faut!”

Lolita looked very attractive on her profile, especially her small height, and I didn’t see that she replied my opener few weeks ago. I think I replied and gave her my Viber number. When she vibered me I had forgotten about her. But she was eager to meet in person and looking back at her profile I got super excited. At that time I was very much “I am polyamorous, NOT monogamous” immediately right in your face. My profile clearly stated that in many different ways, also with very simple english words. So before we met, I kept asking her: have you carefully read my profile? She said “yes, I read and like everything you said there”. She lived kinda far in Yati, but was eager to meet directly at my place. So I made an exception to my cheap charlie rule to never pay for taxi, only jeepneys/songtaew. And next day after lunch time, here she was down my building. I was buying groceries and her taxi arrived at the same time I was coming back from the supermarket. I paid the fare, and we took the elevator of my building.

I looked at her in the elevator. She was nervous but smiling and she was biting her lower lip. I was instantaneously mesmerised. Boooom baaang! Her tiny body looked super hot and her face is pure magic to my eyes. “ÇA c’est mieux que de la qualité!”/”This is better than quality!”

keepitfun

I hope you live happily ever after

Pheat
1 hour ago, Mangiaw said:

I met Lolita from OkCupid in Cebu City in person 2016 january 31st. I just turned 34 and she was precisely 18 years and 20 days old.

142.5cm total height
37kg
hips circumference 81cm
waist circumference 59cm
seated height total 81cm

I was in the mood for high quality plastique the past couple of weeks prior. I kept saying in my head, “I need some high quality”/”il me faut de la qualité”. And when I was looking at women in public, such as during the Sinulog festival - some kind of Filipino version of the Carnival de Rio, I would focus to see the one gem in a thousand women and say to myself “now THIS is quality! This is what I need!”/”ÇA c’est de la qualité! C’est ça qu’il me faut!”

Lolita looked very attractive on her profile, especially her small height, and I didn’t see that she replied my opener few weeks ago. I think I replied and gave her my Viber number. When she vibered me I had forgotten about her. But she was eager to meet in person and looking back at her profile I got super excited. At that time I was very much “I am polyamorous, NOT monogamous” immediately right in your face. My profile clearly stated that in many different ways, also with very simple english words. So before we met, I kept asking her: have you carefully read my profile? She said “yes, I read and like everything you said there”. She lived kinda far in Yati, but was eager to meet directly at my place. So I made an exception to my cheap charlie rule to never pay for taxi, only jeepneys/songtaew. And next day after lunch time, here she was down my building. I was buying groceries and her taxi arrived at the same time I was coming back from the supermarket. I paid the fare, and we took the elevator of my building.

I looked at her in the elevator. She was nervous but smiling and she was biting her lower lip. I was instantaneously mesmerised. Boooom baaang! Her tiny body looked super hot and her face is pure magic to my eyes. “ÇA c’est mieux que de la qualité!”/”This is better than quality!”

Did you tell her about the micro penis?

Franko2018
1 hour ago, Mangiaw said:

142.5cm total height
37kg
hips circumference 81cm
waist circumference 59cm
seated height total 81cm

The wedding dress maker took some very precise measurements. 

Well ethier that or you made a sculpture of her. 

But please do continue as you have captured our interest. 

keepitfun

I’m particularly interested in compatibility, do you by any chance have similar measurements of yourself.   Or are you treating her  as a commodity..

Edited by keepitfun
Fat fingers

Mangiaw

Hehe @keepitfun & @Franko2018, I warned in title that I am a pathological case of ex-boyfriend oneitis indeed. It ended in 2017 October, but I am still plagued. More seriously, you may have guessed that I border autism but I will write more about my measurements and personality in my intro thread.

And before I continue, I want to say that I pay my respect to whoever is currently or was in any form of relationship with her. I would not be surprised if some BM's know her closely. I don't want to cause drama if this is the case and stumbles on this thread. My intent is not to make anyone upset, I wish her and whoever she is with the best in life, family and love. My intention is mostly to see if I can help cure my oneitis through writing on here, perhaps some insight from other members will help me or just writing may help. Maybe analyse as well what I did wrong, in case I stumble again on a similar dream girl in the future.

IMG_20180329_085916.jpg

She didn't have the nose piercing when I met her. I prefer without.

Edited by Mangiaw

manni2011

My first thought when I see that photo is ‘I really need to measure her biceps, both contracted and uncontracted’ :unsure:

AKrycek

Do not care if you keep whining, but definitely appreciate if you post more photos

ricktoronto
Posted (edited)
On 20/02/2019 at 14:50, Mangiaw said:

142.5cm total height
37kg
hips circumference 81cm
waist circumference 59cm...[snipped] ...“ÇA c’est mieux que de la qualité!”/”This is better than quality!”

What is the point of this drivel and what kind of head case makes these measurements other than a tailor or coffin builder? 

I see quite a lot of interests in the OP profile including polyamory and snorkeling and I wonder if these are undertaken at the same time.

Edited by ricktoronto

DanishFarang

Knock knock - anybody home? What happened? The story can not end with silence :NoNo3: