IGNORED

Selling Car...What do I need to do?

LOTTELLEE WINNA

Hi Guys,

I am about to sell my truck, never done this before...what do I need to do? Presumably visit the Transport Office (in Udon) and fill in some form or other? Anybody been through this?

Ta,

LW

Firstly find a buyer.....when the price is agreed go over with the buyer to the DLT with a residents certificate and the blue car book and fill in the form there....the car will be inspected to check the VIN number..if alls well they will keep the log book for the buyer to collect the following day......payment should be received then at the latest if the buyer trusts you then when DLT take the documents off you after the inspection.....good luck....it,s not rocket science but better if you can take a thai speaker with you at the time  :Agree1:

p.s. its the buyer who needs the residents certificate usually but some DLT,s insist on one from the seller also.

As above mate, if the car is 7 years or over it will need to be inspected. 

Regards, Atlas.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Archived