Mangiaw

Philippines reports - present

Mangiaw

I am back in the Philippines for the 5th time since 2018 November 25th. And back in Davao City for the second time.

I currently have fucked 30 different new women in Davao City including 4 non-p4p one night stands, 2 fucked less than 4 times and 3 p4p, since my first arrival in 2017 May 03rd. Excluding Lolita who I met in Cebu City. 16 of them have successfully received my cock in their ass.

Mangiaw

I see each woman maximum one time per week. My current regular rotation contains 2 women who I find subjectively cute on the subjective scale ugly < average < cute < hot.

Rational Rough, ??T?-A, 23, a girl from Tinder who I moved chat on Viber towards the end of my first stay in Davao 2018 February 27th and met in person 2018 March 04th.

Poetic Lover, ENFP-A, 26, 148cm, rounder ass, takes anal like a champion with condom and vaseline, a girl from DateInAsia moved chat on Viber 2018 December 23rd, met in person 2018 December 27th, asked after the first date to meet next day so first fuck 2018 December 28th.

Mangiaw

In my irregular rotation there are currently at least 2 other girls one of which I am looking forward to see tomorrow if she doesn't flake.

I may currently have additional women in my irregular rotation but it is currently too irregular to clearly state if they are still in the rotation or have already LSNFTE me.

At this point I am lazy to hit the dating sites and schedule first dates, but I think I should add at least one new girl. I especially lack a girl I find really hot in my current rotation.

bfinkay

What are you pushing for p4p dude?

WhiteThai

Ok, you screwed 30 women in 2 years, and 16 of those anal, in what is probably the easiest country to score.  Congratulations!!!

That sounds like a slow month to me, but ok. Do you have any pictures?

Edited by WhiteThai

Asiansarefun

Whatever. Seems he is having fun no need to rip the guy. 

Roadglide
26 minutes ago, Asiansarefun said:

Whatever. Seems he is having fun no need to rip the guy. 

Seems he is trying to get his posting count up.

mathewparis
Ok, you screwed 30 women in 2 years, and 16 of those anal, in what is probably the easiest country to score.  Congratulations!!!
That sounds like a slow month to me, but ok. Do you have any pictures?
30 women in one month with 16 A+ and none of them are p4p, please tell me your secret sir ?

Phillipines are really that crazy ?

Buttviking

Anyone with a higher than 50% assfucking percentage get a big thumbs up from me  :ThumbUp6:

Mangiaw

Thanks Buttviking. I never commented before but I am a huge fan of your reports. Anal is also my favourite KINK. I have drastically changed my approach to anal sex in order to increase this percentage since end of 2017 indeed. Now on the first time I fuck a new girl I put my thumb in her ass with vaseline while I play her clit with  my index and major with the same hand. Then when she start to be really extatic and before she cums from her clit, I put a condom on, some vaseline (I don't use water base lubricant anymore, this is also a change I operated at that time) on the condom and I start the first penetration in her ass, not her vagina.

petermik
7 hours ago, Mangiaw said:

Thanks Buttviking. I never commented before but I am a huge fan of your reports. Anal is also my favourite Kink. I have drastically changed my approach to anal sex in order to increase this percentage since end of 2017 indeed. Now on the first time I fuck a new girl I put my thumb in her ass with vaseline while I play her clit with  my index and major with the same hand. Then when she start to be really extatic and before she cums from her clit, I put a condom on, some vaseline (I don't use water base lubricant anymore, this is also a change I operated at that time) on the condom and I start the first penetration in her ass, not her vagina.

Lucky fellow...my cock,s too big to go into the poop chute..........:Oops1:

likeaking
11 minutes ago, Mangiaw said:

Thanks Buttviking. I never commented before but I am a huge fan of your reports. Anal is also my favourite Kink. I have drastically changed my approach to anal sex in order to increase this percentage since end of 2017 indeed. Now on the first time I fuck a new girl I put my thumb in her ass with vaseline while I play her clit with  my index and major with the same hand. Then when she start to be really extatic and before she cums from her clit, I put a condom on, some vaseline (I don't use water base lubricant anymore, this is also a change I operated at that time) on the condom and I start the first penetration in her ass, not her vagina.

FYI Vaseline is petroleum based and may damage condoms. That's why water based lubes are so popular. 

Mangiaw
4 hours ago, mathewparis said:

30 women in one month with 16 A+ and none of them are p4p, please tell me your secret sir ?

Phillipines are really that crazy ?

@mathiewparis I stayed in Davao City from 2017 May 03 to 2018 April 11 with some big tourist trip in the middle, so all together it was about 10 months, and now my second time since 2018 December 1st is already almost 3 months.So these 30 new women fucked were not in one month but is 13 months roughly.

Yes, Philippines is crazy easy @WhiteThai is entirely correct there is absolutely nothing to brag about, it's a low notch count. I have read reports of a man who banged 96 new women in 5 months in south east asia, and it's even more crazy when he stayed in Manila, I think his count went up to more than 30 new women per month, maybe 45 if I remember correctly, with only few p4p. There are a few reasons why I don't have high notch count, including I don't like one night stands I want to capitalize on my gaming effort and continue fucking the girl many times since I am more a "pleasure of sex" than a "thrill of the hunt" type of guy, I live the cheap charlie lifestyle (about less than 9000€ spent everything included that year for instance), I am lazy, I have low-ish T levels at 340ng/L, etc... I also use prostitution mostly in Pattaya because it's so much more fun and better than here in Davao. But one of my goal is to reach an income that would allow me to "retire" in Pattaya meaning I would be able to satisfy all my sex need entirely with p4p. P4P is in my opinion the best, most reliable and most effective way to have great sex with really hot women, including statisfying my kinks. It's especially true of FFM 3somes for instance. For me p4p is way better than game, which is itself way better than marriage. @bfinkay I will review all the p4p action I had in the Philippines,but it's very few most of my p4p action is in Pattaya. I hope to visit Angeles in the next few years though, but I think there is nothing that can match Pattaya.

I am trying to structure a bit my reports. I am collecting my data and writing my statistics, including money spendings breakdowns, in this introduction thread if you're interested in that kind of stuffs.Work in progress:

Edited by Mangiaw

Mangiaw
5 hours ago, Roadglide said:

Seems he is trying to get his posting count up.

You are right, it's no secret that I am trying to get access to the private section indeed :D I hope to do it in a way that actually contribute to the forum though, and may be entertaining or of some use to other members.

Mangiaw
1 hour ago, likeaking said:

FYI Vaseline is petroleum based and may damage condoms. That's why water based lubes are so popular. 

You are entirely correct latex condoms are indeed weakened by vaseline and this is risk I consciously started to take in 2017 for added convenience based on my research and experimentation.

However there are a few kinds of non latex condoms made  invmaterials entirely compatible with oil based lubricants such as vaseline.

But this and anal in general is a wide topic that deserves its own in depth thread.

Edited by Mangiaw

mathewparis

How many condom break did you get since you're using Vaseline ? I read lots of warning against it but no quantified facts.
I tried it but the feeling on the fingers and the stains on sheets are a bit weird.

My previous comment was not for you Op but for the guy quoting 30 differents women with half of it A+ was a slow month. I guess it is reachable but requires a certain schedule conscious game imo.

Buttviking
1 hour ago, Mangiaw said:

You are entirely correct latex condoms are indeed weakened by vaseline and this is risk I consciously started to take in 2017 for added convenience based on my research and experimentation.

Can you share some of the findings from your research and experimentation? Anal science is such a facinating field :D 

ctrlcopypaste482

People use condoms in Phils? 555

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Decrue
18 hours ago, Mangiaw said:

I am back in the Philippines for the 5th time since 2018 November 25th. And back in Davao City for the second time.

I currently have fucked 30 different new women in Davao City including 4 non-p4p one night stands, 2 fucked less than 4 times and 3 p4p, since my first arrival in 2017 May 03rd. Excluding Lolita who I met in Cebu City. 16 of them have successfully received my cock in their ass.

Crist I did 30 in 2 weeks lol 

mathewparis

Wow this is an average of 2 girls a day ?
How do you meet them ? Online ?
Your game must be pretty solid I'm really impressed.

Mangiaw

Bummer today: I just hear and saw a new construction work starting right next to my room. I really love the place I am renting for it's proximity to Abreeza mall and very quiet... well not anymore. I told the owner that I will leave April 1st, I don't want to stay in the noise until june.

Also 2 nights ago Muslim Spinner=MS (24, 144.5cm, 35kg, ISFP-T) messaged me and we agreed to meet last night. I was happy to see her, but also know that she flakes a lot. She is very irregular in my current rotation because she is now taking classes on top of her work (and probably she's also busy fucking other guys) but I had some great sex sessions, including great anal, her sensuality really clicks with me. Her looks are objectively average for a skinny filipina muslim, subjectively for me she is low end cute mostly because she is tiny with proportionally long legs and darker skin complexion.

I  took her measurements once:

144.5cm total height
81cm seated height = body+head
57cm seated height below neck = body
57cm waist circumference
78cm hips+ass circumference
35kg 

She says in the afternoon that she will come at 9:30pm. Around 8:30 she propose me to join with her friend in the KTV. I decline since I hate karaoke with a passion and I need a nap. She shows up at 2:30AM shortly after I finish my nap and handling my things, so it's a good timing... Except that when we start having some sex she isn't really responsive even if her pussy is wet, before fucking her I ask her how she is feeling: she is tired, woke up that day at 6AM. Last time we met the same thing happened and after she slept for a while she was good to go and we had good sex. I was very horny last time, but not this time. Moreover I don't usually like morning sex. So when we wake up, she would be good for sex but I am the one feeling tired and with a headache not in the mood at all for sex, my cock would not stay hard under a condom. So just cuddles... lame. I would be in the mood this afternoon but she has to leave in the morning.

I message Rough Rational for tonight or tomorrow. And I planed to meet Poetic Lover this  Sunday.

Mangiaw

Muslim Spinner

Last picture with the red short is how she was dressed last night. She used to let her naturally curly hair but now she straighten them. I think she may be also in the process of converting to Christianism. Came to work in Davao City in 2017 from some hill tribe village in some other province of Mindanao.

FB_IMG_1550636448883.jpg

FB_IMG_1550636464818.jpg

FB_IMG_1550636479279.jpg

FB_IMG_1550636484216.jpg

Edited by Mangiaw

Mangiaw
16 hours ago, mathewparis said:

How many condom break did you get since you're using Vaseline ? I read lots of warning against it but no quantified facts.
I tried it but the feeling on the fingers and the stains on sheets are a bit weird.

Since I switched from water based to vaseline, I have had 2 condom breaks with vaseline and also 2 condom breaks without vaseline. I used latex condoms a good 90% of the time with vaseline. So for my usage I do not notice an increase of condom breakage. However I do notice a bit of distortion of the condom.

The stains on bedsheets and cloths is for me the main disadvantage. However I like that it has not a Liquid but pasty form at room temperature, much easier to handle. Also the lubricant properties for anal are for me far superior than water based, no need to keep reapplying. Usually I apply once at the begining and just a second time after a couple of minutes when her sphincters are stretched and I am balls deep, just to make sure that it's fully lubricated.

For the sticky hands better keep some tissue nearby during the act. And I just wash thoroughly with warm water and soap afterwards.

Edited by Mangiaw

Mangiaw

8 minutes ago, soi6falang said:

She must have a nice personality 

Except her communication style is T=turbulent, as opposed to A=assertive. This causes some misunderstanding and is precursor to her flakyness. But ISFP (MBTI Briggs-Myers personality type) is indeed something I like about her and very quiet personality. And sensuality for me in sex. She is definitely not a stunner, quite the contrary.