IGNORED

Anyone used Cherry taxi service lately?

hggcraig

Hi everyone,

With the exchange rate so bad, trying to save whatever money I can and this company is still offering airport to Pattaya at 1000. 

http://www.cherrytaxiservice.com/services-rates/

Anyone used them lately, if so any good?

I know most of the other companies are only charging 200 baht more now but if I cant get one for 1000, ill probably just book bell bus.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

I used them to arrive Pattaya from Bangkok city ( not airport ) and they provided me the best rate as 1200 baht included toll while mr-t 1400 baht and grab was. 1700 baht 

I use them all the time...still charge 1000 baht from Pats to BKK airport which is the cheapest around now.

Good service, they have a Line ID so you can book on that as well as by phone.

Recommended by me!

i use them on every trip (last time in february) and never had a problem. i always book via line and it takes a minute to do so, perfect. 

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

I used them last October, Patts to Swampy, 1000 baht. Twas a clean Toyota Wish, on time and the driver drove at a moderate speed. You know it's a good taxi ride when you're looking at the scenery rather than paying attention to the taxi's speed. Recommended.

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

Archived