IGNORED

Favourite desserts in Pattaya?

hggcraig

I've got a massive sweet tooth and I almost love the taste of sugar as much as thai pussy (Not sure which one does more harm mind).

Just wondered what everyone's favourite desserts are in Pattaya, whether from a bakery, restaurant, street vendor or even 7-11?

Appreciate any responses :)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m not a dessert person as a rule, especially as I generally go on to a few beers after the evening meal. Can’t beat a nice Swensens ice cream in the afternoon though :Hug1: 

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

1 hour ago, davidge said:

I’m not a dessert person as a rule, especially as I generally go on to a few beers after the evening meal. Can’t beat a nice Swensens ice cream in the afternoon though :Hug1: 

Have to agree ... whether it's because I cannot get it in UK and is a Pattaya think that makes it even more special  but do love a Swensens ice cream. Would be a not be a Pattaya holiday without 1 or 10 

Tigglebitties has carrot cake that is the real deal with the cream cheese frosting. They have Apple and pumpkin pie also.

Try bake n brew on soi excite. Some delicious gateau etc.

Mango Sticky Rice from the stalls at the Pattaya Klang covered food market

Coconut Ice Cream from the street vendors

Family Mart dark chocolate rum balls

Our late night dessert fix is a 15THB small tub of Walls Choc Chip from 7-11

WallsCC.jpg

sometimes you just have to have some good chocolate so stock up my freezer with imported stuff from big c or what i brought with me

1 hour ago, bbbz said:

sometimes you just have to have some good chocolate so stock up my freezer with imported stuff from big c or what i brought with me

The Japanese make the best supermarket chocolate bars.

Check out MEJI or MORINAGA.

When you are in Pattaya, you have to eat Thai desserts! I don’t understand these suggestions for Western desserts.

In no particular order... mango sticky rice, egg pancake with chocolate/banana/condensed milk, Liquid ice cream rolls. The last 2 are freshly made too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try the Thai crepes or pancakes that the street vendors make.  Yummy with bananas and chocolate.  Someone told me on PA that they also make them with mangoes.  I can't wait to be back to have that... that has to be delicious...

The street coconut ice cream mentioned by PR1977 is also excellent.  

3 hours ago, hioctane said:

When you are in Pattaya, you have to eat Thai desserts! I don’t understand these suggestions for Western desserts.

In no particular order... mango sticky rice, egg pancake with chocolate/banana/condensed milk, liquid ice cream rolls. The last 2 are freshly made too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm an equal opportunities fat bastard, I don't discriminate.

Thanks for all the suggestions, I'm so hungry now though :)

Burger King does nice 19 baht Sundaes, my favourite is caramel, Strawberry good too.

Dairy Queen also a nice 10 baht ice cream cone

Another vote for sweet mango on sticky rice and a bit of coconut milk on top. Thai crepe with bananas and nutrella are also good. A fine fruit shake also quenches my sweet tooth.

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

Archived