gaplem

Where in ESAAN have you got good experience with girls ?

gaplem

hello,

Where in ESAAN have you got good experience with girls ? I like country side and I am wondering where I should go to get nature and girls altogether ?

Thank you.

Senpai

Lots places are hit and miss. Udon got few small streets with bars. Same with khon khaen. Its mostly thai discos that go off in these places.

Very small farangs in em but.

Laoman

Udon Thani has quite a few bars. Nongkhai has a couple and Khon Khane also has a few.

Mr Wombat

The only places you will find girls in isaan are in the thai cities. It is not really nature. They are actually cities like we see in the west. Unless you pull over on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere and hit up a girl

Wolf Cat

Go to any of the larger Issan cities and find the expat bars or restaurants, they'll know where to find what you're looking for,  just don't expect a big selection to choose from.

Ranovertheborder

Turn up in any of the villages and I am sure........ You won't have any success 

udontony
On 08/04/2019 at 04:39, Ranovertheborder said:

That is true unless you go to the village with friends who are known there.   One PA member came to our village to stay with us for a while and he was having to fight them off!  I am sure if he had come on his own it would have been very different.

td5855
On 08/04/2019 at 04:39, Ranovertheborder said:

The amount of offers I had when building my home were surprising.  When you are known in a village you will be asked "You have good friend who needs a good lady", now these ladies are all well kept and attractive, some have good jobs.  

Yes, they are village (small town) girls not City.

Tim38

I have the similar experience. 

Well in the larger Citys you have good changes to pick a girl from a bar. There where even some kind of GOGO in Chinag Mai - not sure that´s still exist. Udon is also a fair location to find girls. 

It´s hard to hit and run in the villages as bars are not so ovioluse there so you try your luck at karaoke or Disco best. 

Encora

Udon, Khon Kaen, Surin, Korat.
In any city, if you don't know the actual address of a venue, try an MP just outside a big tourist hotel. Often they ill provide, they are there because the market is there..

udontony
4 hours ago, Encora said:

Udon, Khon Kaen, Surin, Korat.
In any city, if you don't know the actual address of a venue, try an MP just outside a big tourist hotel. Often they ill provide, they are there because the market is there..

That is true but another way is to ask the local taxi, samlor etc drivers, they will be on a bonus from the ladiers to take you to them!