IGNORED

Fix my cell phone cracked glass in Pattaya?

Explorer8939

I dropped my phone on some rocks at Johnny Weismuller’s house In Acapulco, so now I need to fix it. Are there reasonable shops in Pattaya, or should I have this done in the USA?

785D6063-45F3-484C-8DCA-0B5A50413E54.jpeg

I would say that you absolutely should not take it to Tukcom. I have never seen a good job come out of there.

Huawei service centre is what I would use, even if it cost more. There is one in Harbor on Pattaya Klang and probably others if you run a Search.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/02/2019 at 08:49, Explorer8939 said:

I dropped my phone on some rocks at Johnny Weismuller’s house In Acapulco, so now I need to fix it. Are there reasonable shops in Pattaya, or should I have this done in the USA?

I went to Tukcom, one of the 2nd floor shops fixed it for 2500 baht, good as new.

A friend of mine had one fixed at Tukcom for 1800 baht about a year ago.

You would get better advice if you named the Make and model number..

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

I had my glass changed at tukcom 2 years ago for 2000 baht with free screen cover and phone wallet

It's worked perfectly ever since

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

Archived