IGNORED

750-1000 baht range on beach road/2nd road?

Yield Guy

Joiner friendly, decent cleaning and pool is a must. No need for breakfast

Is there any good value hotels fitting this^^

English is not my first language, so bare with me fuckers :P

Stay safe..

Have a look at the scenery city hotel on soi honey, rooms under 1000b  its about 50 meters from second rd. good location and great rooms, for the price.

I agree try to stick to 500 baht for beach road girls but 750-1000 is paid by the 2 week millionaires and lazy guys that think its so cheap compared to back home and why negotiate?  lol

2nd road has many without a pool beach road maybe with extended stay pay upfront

Have a look at April Suites maybe which is just Off 2nd Road and where you can now secure rooms for 1,000 Baht.

One id the best rated places in Pattaya with great rooftop pool.

12 hours ago, PR1977 said:

Have a look at April Suites maybe which is just Off 2nd Road and where you can now secure rooms for 1,000 Baht.

One id the best rated places in Pattaya with great rooftop pool.

That looks interesting, i will give it at look next time im there :)

And thanks to alle you other guys for responding, and thinking about it, i could probably have specified my request a little more in the title haha :)

English is not my first language, so bare with me fuckers :P

Stay safe..

19 hours ago, markytee said:

Have a look at the Scenery City hotel on soi honey, rooms under 1000b  its about 50 meters from second rd. good location and great rooms, for the price.

This place for some reason looked always unapealing to me.

The location is great but i think there were reports about ants in the rooms.

• 9 months later...

Estiny 7 on soi,7’

around 1000 baht with pool,,

Tigers 2017 premiers 

On 24/11/2019 at 05:23, Davo231 said:

Estiny 7 on soi,7’

I wouldn't touch any of those Eastiny places even with long stick!

Stayed in Eastiny Inn in soi 8 on my second trip in June 2018: https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/324849-eastiny-inn-soi-8/?tab=comments#comment-4435861

I would strongly suggest looking some good guesthouses from LK area for that price.

:Flying:4th trip - "The Afterwork" is finally happening in May :Cheers9:

On 24/11/2019 at 03:23, Davo231 said:

Estiny 7 on soi,7’

In 30 years of visiting Pattaya my worst hotel experience was at the Eastiny on Soi 8 albeit a couple of decades back. The taxi back to the airport arranged through the front desk also diverted off the expressway and tried to hold me to ransom for more money. The hotel may or may not have been complicit but it was an unsavory end to a crap stay. The one on Soi 7 may be better but you rarely hear positive things about this chain and i was certainly never tempted to return. I've always wondered just who does stay there as their empire has expanded somewhat over the years.