IGNORED

NEW AEROX 2019 ?? 2019 Yamaha NVX 155

david555

6 hours ago, chris2004 said:

The passenger seat also looks very elevated but never used one.

i always tell the chick's i'll meet them there .   55555

• 1 month later...

If I would buy bike like Click, I would choose Yamaha Mio Mx and Yamaha NMAX is far better than PCX with disc brakes in rear too and ABS. Both are also far more cheaper than Honda's. I think Honda is getting cocky with their prices. There is no value for money if you want bang for your bucks.

• 3 weeks later...

As the missus seems keen on commandeering my pcx i'm finding myself back in the market. Torn between the Aerox and the NMax. Any suggestions? I know a lot about the Aerox as  good friend has one and really likes it but haven't heard personal feedback from NMax, TIA!

I had a NMAX and it had some very good points. VERY good brakes, the best i've used on a scooter. Good comfortable ride and and a powerful responsive engine.  For use outside of town and for longer journeys it is probably the best available at that price point. For me though, a smaller guy, not ideal for use around town, especially a congested area like Pattaya. I am just about to buy an Aerox which i hope will have most the NMAX's strong points but more useable around town.

What is it aboutthe NMax around town you have a hard time with? It looks smaller than the PCX. I am not a big guy either but don't find the PCX cumbersome at all, i rode my friends Aerox and it felt like a toy....albeit a fun one

Archived