Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Mike Shopping Mall

vivid2

I noticed last night that you can finally enter into Mike from 2nd road again.

The 2nd road entrance has been closed ever since they started remodeling the building, forcing one to walk to one of the sois nearby to get from Beach road to 2nd road. But they now have a temporary entrance open so that at long last you can walk through the building again.

Bet that makes the vendors really happy, as that place has been a ghost town since construction began.

Thats good, but I'm still pissed that dairy queen left.
Yeah since Dairy Queen closed no point going in there. Good to know the entrance is open again though

I was also disappointed that DQ was no longer at Mikes.

Then I found one farther down the street at the Royal Garden mall.

9 minutes ago, typhoon42 said:

I was also disappointed that DQ was no longer at Mikes.

Then I found one farther down the street at the Royal Garden mall.

Also one at central too. 3rd or 4th floor?? 

Also one at central too. 3rd or 4th floor?? 

There’s also DQs at Terminal 21 and at Central Marina and Big C on Klang for all of us DQ lovers.

4 hours ago, taylor1975 said:

Thats good, but I'm still pissed that dairy queen left.

Same for me, I haven't been thru or in there ever since you could inter from 2nd Road.

Missed getting my Blizzard Fix a couple time each trip at I would cut thru from Beach Rd to 2nd Rd.

LeoTex

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

There was a covered walkway entrance from 2nd road in November.   Just a bit worrying when they crane stuff over the top of it.

Aint give a f*ck about DQ ASA short cut from BR/soi Diana/Lk hunting grounds are re-opened. On the other hand; detours via  soi Post Office was an interesting encounter :GoldenSmile1:

Archived