Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hua Hin

Ping Pong

Next trip I'm going to split between Hua Hin and Pattaya.

I can see what the golf courses are like and where the best to play is. Don't need any help there.

Just wondering if anyone knows much about the best hotel locations for the limited nightlife. All I know is a mate (non-golfer) chose the wrong location and spent a fortune on taxis. Obviously need a guest friendly hotel of a good standard - I don't do cheap and cheerful.

Cheers

8 hours ago, Macawber said:

You might find that this one suits your requirements. If nothing else it is within a 5 minute walk to Soi Bintabaht so location is good.

http://www.chalelarnhotel.com/en/home

Thanks,  I shall look into it.

• 3 weeks later...

best places balance of cheap taxis, and access to nightlife, along with cheap hotels would be along soi 94. 40 bhat taxi to girly bars, and cheaper hotels. taxis to courses is a different story though..

I’m a big fan of Hua Hin....ferry is great to Patts.   hotel depends on budget.  I always say near Bintabaht . Have stayed at Hilton and limelight this year at all nations in late March.  I like a pub atmosphere.  

golf is  great... black mountain is my all time favourite world,, course.   Go for it.   

Just settled in for my stay & now the news that anyone can come here is devastating.:o

I'm sure you'd like Chang Mai better:rolleyes:

Rather ironic that the soi with my go to massage shops in Hua Hin is soi Poon Suk 

www.sugarcanemafia.com

• 4 months later...

I have never used any taxis in hua hin since I'm always using a rental car. Wouldn't it be cheaper to book a package with green fee and transfer included? Because usually you get discounted green fees.

• 2 months later...
On 24/02/2019 at 21:00, keepitfun said:

I’m a big fan of Hua Hin....ferry is great to Patts.   hotel depends on budget.  I always say near Bintabaht . Have stayed at Hilton and limelight this year at all nations in late March.  I like a pub atmosphere.  

golf is  great... black mountain is my all time favourite world,, course.   Go for it.   

Is the Hilton guest friendly?

If your feeling adventurous there’s large open-air live music venue/bar  on the drive between Hua Hin and Cha-Am called Clerm. I was the only farang in their on the two occasions I’ve been but i was with  some thai people.

Bundles of sexy service girls wandering around, dont think there would be a problem to B/F them even though it seemingly caters for the local market. Great Thai bands there on both occasions. A little bit off the beaten mongering track but well worth a visit.

8 hours ago, mikelowry said:

Is the Hilton guest friendly?

It was when I stayed there.  Didn’t even check id 

Archived