IGNORED

Any apartments near beach road? between soi2 and up to walking street

chang beer

Hi. I live near soi buakow and soi Diana area. I'm looking for an apartment near beach road . I can't think of one. Looked for one but unless you are looking for a condo rentals, around north pattaya  you are out of luck me thinks. So are there apartments near...maybe between beach road and 2nd road ..do they even exists?

Maybe I should start looking into one on 2nd road?

thanx

I can think of 3 off the top of my head, though there may be more.

Northshore near Soi 4, VT6 next to Central and Pattaya Beach Condos on Soi 13.

Not sure what your budget is as at least 2 of those aren’t cheap.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

12 hours ago, davidge said:

I can think of 3 off the top of my head, though there may be more.

Northshore near Soi 4, VT6 next to Central and Pattaya Beach Condos on Soi 13.

Not sure what your budget is as at least 2 of those aren’t cheap.

yes

I got a few more of the top of mine Markland/white house contotel /bay house and there are heaps of monty rental serviced apartment as well you can include /baywalk residence /golden crab inn  

Even the base and centric sea is in the OPs scope.

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

• 1 month later...

The Base is 18000 bht a month rental for a nice although small 30sqm condo right by soi 11 on 2nd road,a pretty good location.

12 hours ago, greyvlegz said:

The Base is 18000 bht a month rental for a nice although small 30sqm condo right by soi 11 on 2nd road,a pretty good location.

as you can rent in vt6 nowadays monthly for 14k that would be a extremely bad choice with all chineese aswell as the base location compared .

seen markland 70 sqm units too around 12 k a month , didnt look to nice inside tho .

Feeling old ? Never mind , maybe youre older than you ever been before , but youre also younger than you will ever be again .......

On 29/03/2019 at 06:01, greyvlegz said:

15 hours ago, Larssonn said:

as you can rent in vt6 nowadays monthly for 14k that would be a extremely bad choice with all chineese aswell as The Base location compared .

seen markland 70 sqm units too around 12 k a month , didnt look to nice inside tho .

Sounds like or i think greylegz is a quoting short term rental for OP is  and as you know 20k short term for VT6 is ok

I hope he is.

I think the OP has gone walkabout on this one anyhow.

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

Archived