IGNORED

Jomtien Bike rental recomendations

searcher

Hi,

I will be in Jomtien around soi 4 for a few days soon and need to rent a scooter, any recomendations? I'm sure there will be plenty around but one that doesn't require to keep my passport would be good.

Get hold of Mike, KC Bike rentals the bikes are always in top top condition and the price is same high low season. Can't speak highly enough for these guys. 

Thanks for the info on KC Bike rentals but i only need it for a few days and they have a 1 week minimum rental!

• 1 month later...

I've also read good things about Hallmark Motorbikes, they deliver and pick-up.  but they also have minimum one week.  Another option is walk around for bike rentals...good price prob around 150 B on daily basis.  Check bike for basics...brakes, lights, tires, or visible damage.  You'll need the motorcycle endorsement on International drivers license (IDL)...otherwise avoid beach road in Pattaya...they often set up stings to catch unlicensed drivers...particularly on sat mornings.  Wear helmet.  

you could visit mingphatcha in soi teedeen, not far from jomtien, good prices, free smile, and all convenient there...

google map it
https://www.google.fr/maps/place/mingphatcha/@12.9169514,100.8769036,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x310297b4a0a64eaf:0x5aeddff313365ea5!8m2!3d12.9169462!4d100.8790923?hl=fr

i always go there, even if i stay in Jomtien

Archived