IGNORED

Any reviews on learnthaistyle.com?

IsItWhatItIs

I want to learn more thai. I feel like I hit a roadblock learning thai online and want to try learning it in person.  I did some research and found that the site (learnthaistyle) offers face to face tutors in my area (NYC). Does anyone have any experience or reviews on the site and its tutors?

Also offtopic but I found out that an old mauy thai legend, Coban Lookchaomaesaitong has a gym near where i live. Should i just save my money on thai lessons and learn some issan thai while getting my ass kicked.

Also another option I'm looking into is that there's also a thai buddhist temple near me that offers thai lessons, but I think its primary for kids thou. 

• 6 months later...

I'm actually using them back home - for private lessons I'm paying 500thb or $25 Aud. You do have to pay a bit for the modules but unless you're already advanced, units 1-10 should keep you going for a good while. Not a fan of their karaoke/romanization but u can download pdfs with just Thai script.

However response time if you're anywhere other than Thailand or UK is slow. 

Archived