Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Dollhouse XXX | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

Sign in to follow this  
tobeornottobe

Taxi phuket

tobeornottobe

I hear the taxis at phuket are very aggressive.  Is there any website like Nams where I can prebook 

Bonkabit

When you arrive at Phuket airport there are taxi booking desks in the arrivals hall; they tell you the correct fare to your destination. Perhaps you prepay - can't remember.

Used the service several times, no problems.

OoJohnnyoO
I hear the taxis at phuket are very aggressive.  Is there any website like Nams where I can prebook 
phuketshuttle.com

Use them every time I go to Patong, 800baht airport-patong. Not the cheapest option, but door to door, no hassle.

matrix123

Airport taxi booking desk, 800 THB to Patong. From Patong to airport, any tour booking shop could book you a taxi. 700 THB from Patong to the airport.

Mognam

yeah, you can pay the 800 for your own taxi or they have vans where you pay less.  The vans load up a bunch of people and drop them at their various destinations along the way.  Therefore the van will take longer but might only be 200 baht.

Once in Patong avoid using the tuktuks.  They are the biggest rip off.  Will change you 200 baht minimum to go around the block.  If you are in the middle of town and can walk, do that.

Nefermaat

Phuket src travel, best and cheapest  I've found so far, used them 5 times already.

Yagami Light

I used the 'official' meter taxi from the airport and then src travel on the way back. No problem with either one. Both fares were around 800.

Nefermaat
On 06/05/2019 at 03:16, Yagami Light said:

I used the 'official' meter taxi from the airport and then src travel on the way back. No problem with either one. Both fares were around 800.

phuket src travel is 650 now, used to be cheaper, just make sure you book through their website.