IGNORED

Massages in chaing mai only offered hj

kwow77

Hi gents so around loi kroh i have been going up stairs for massages and after 30 mins of massage asked for extra and i was quoted 1000 for a hj plus 300 for massage and 700 at a another place for hj plus 300 for massage

Is this normal pricing or should it be lower like 500?

4 minutes ago, kwow77 said:

Hi gents so around loi kroh i have been going up stairs for massages and after 30 mins of massage asked for extra and i was quoted 1000 for a hj plus 300 for massage and 700 at a another place for hj plus 300 for massage. 

Is this normal pricing or should it be lower like 500?

200 THB is peanuts but did you accept both back2back?

200 baht? You mean 1000 one night and 700 another night so not really peanuts. 

Wondering what the going rate is for a hj? 

i've experienced from 250 (massage) + 500 (naked HJ + some fondling) up to 300 (massage) + 1000 (topless HJ with big tits and some groping). so between 750 and 1300 total. not enough experiences to tell you what the "going rate" is and if there is one... 

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

Would you believe while there is a standard price for some things...like on Soi 6.  This does not apply to the rest of Thailand.  You just have to encounter dual pricing to understand that the idea of charging some people more or less is government policy.

so you go in to a massage shop and a number of factors play...

are you young?

hansum?

dressed like a wealthy man?

from a country known to be populated by rich people?

on your first trip?

when you flip is it almost there already and she may just have to look at it to get your fluids flowing?

limp as cooked spaghetti and needing a lot of attention?

is your body odour oppressive?

did you just fart?

and in turn is she.....

desperate for rent?

had 16 customers already today?

racist?

cute?

popular?

horney?

so you see....many things play a role in pricing....just like the real world, imagine that!  You are not buying postage stamps here.

some combination of these factors led her to offer you her price....up to you?

I’m gonna tell you everything I know about HJ massages. Which isn’t much. I agree that the asking price always seem a bit excessive, (for something you could just as easily do yourself).

Reason being, (IMHO) you are never in your strongest negotiating position when a massage lady has your erect manhood on her hand. And she knows it.

Maybe best to arrange a price before you get a boner. That’s what I’ll be doing from now on.

Pattaya is like enjoying yourself -it's not for everyone.

Ying and Yang MP about half way along Loi Kroh road on south side (left as you come from the river). May '18, one hour oil massage with HJ, girl's top off, 700 THB all-up once and 800 one.

I was staying at Raming Lodge hotel. Come out and MP diagonally right opposite, same prices.

From hotel, bar about 50m on right. same side of road. I'd had several beers and needed a pee. Mamasan followed me into the toilet, "I want to see you pee". I pointed Percy at the porcelain, she continued "I want to hold your cock while you pee". All no charge and I did not even buy her a lady drink!

BG with good boobs suggested I take mamasan back to the hotel for boom boom. Definitely a no-no for me. BG quoted 2000 for herself for two hours including bar fine; I did not accept so cannot report if the price was negotiable.

• 1 year later...

First time in Thailand - January 2020.

I negotiated in advance for massage and HJ on Loi Kroh  road. Don't remember the name of the place. 300 for massage and 500 tip. Asked the girl after if I could have negotiated lower and it sounded like I could have got her to go for 400. She said she would do 400 next time if I come back.

58037.thumb.jpg.5d43346e70ba7c348fc7b65fd51fc257.jpg

Plenty of pussy available in CM, most places have to close by 1am so the girls are usually up for a LT.  The difficult part is finding one you'd want to get a leg over and wake up next to in the morning.

I recently tried Celebrities Shower massage or Celeb@CNX near the Night Bazzar. Classic one way glass fishbowl setup 1900b for girls on the left they are younger and slimmer 1600b for the girls on the right older and thicker. I chose one the 1900b girls a real Northern Thai hottie. Basically got a light back and leg massage , soapy wash in the bathtub and very mechanical sex no kissing no oral girl clearly didn't enjoy it and barely spoke. Never again here the place gives me the creeps very dark and quite old building. 

On 30/01/2020 at 18:47, Love_to_eat_Thai said:

Plenty of pussy available in CM, most places have to close by 1am so the girls are usually up for a LT.  The difficult part is finding one you'd want to get a leg over and wake up next to in the morning.

The bargirl talent was unimpressive, though there were one or two diamonds in the rough.

5 hours ago, Hamo said:

I recently tried Celebrities Shower massage or Celeb@CNX near the Night Bazzar. Classic one way glass fishbowl setup 1900b for girls on the left they are younger and slimmer 1600b for the girls on the right older and thicker. I chose one the 1900b girls a real Northern Thai hottie. Basically got a light back and leg massage , soapy wash in the bathtub and very mechanical sex no kissing no oral girl clearly didn't enjoy it and barely spoke. Never again here the place gives me the creeps very dark and quite old building. 

Sounds like I got lucky not being able to find it!

• Like 1

On 01/02/2020 at 09:41, Hamo said:

Classic error, I did the same, then learned.

I have been there several times in my last three visits to CM

last visit, I made same mistake, I ignored the male pimp who let me in, who made recommendations, decided to choose my own. Chose left side, youngish, hot looking.

in short, same experience you had.

but, since my windows of opportunity it’s are too short to spend time trawling through the bars looking for a ST, I went back.

spoke with the young man, explained yesterday’s blunder, told him I wanted someone who would be fine with mutual oral sex. He picked one from the right side for me, a bit older, bigger, average looking.

but she knew her job, she gave energetic and wide ranging service , we had fun, and on the way out I tipped the young man 100 bt

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
On 08/03/2021 at 20:06, go540 said:

My experience on Loi Kroh is 300 for massage + 200 or 300 for handjob. So in total 500 or 600. This seems to be the standard over many ladies at many places.

Yep, 300 for an oil massage and 300 for HJ.