IGNORED

90 day reporting online (available for Pattaya)?

swordfisch

1. Can I submit my (first ever) 90 day report online - I live in Pattaya

2. I'm within the 7 - 15 day window (today is 8 days until 90th day of stay), but after completing & submitting the online form, it just generates a message 'For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area.'

3. I've tried using Google Chrome & IE

Do I just need to try again tomorrow (7 days until the 90th day of stay)?

Or will I have to attend the immigration office in Jomtien in person?

If this is the case, what forms & photocopies will I need?

Cheers

9 minutes ago, swordfisch said:

1. Can I submit my (first ever) 90 day report online - I live in Pattaya

2. I'm within the 7 - 15 day window (today is 8 days until 90th day of stay), but after completing & submitting the online form, it just generates a message 'For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area.'

3. I've tried using Google Chrome & IE

Do I just need to try again tomorrow (7 days until the 90th day of stay)?

Or will I have to attend the immigration office in Jomtien in person?

If this is the case, what forms & photocopies will I need?

Cheers

Mate I have tried every 90days since inception, never been able to.. I have tried all different browsers and honestly it is far easier just to go down after lunch, around 2.30pm and you can get it over in done with in minutes.. No frustration, and you know it's actually done ! 

Worth noting try and avoid days after public holidays and Mondays ! :D

Regards, Atlas.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

15 minutes ago, swordfisch said:

'For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area.'

Coincidentally I did this yesterday, that is, I tried Chrome, got a blank page when hitting submit.

Then I tried IE, and got the same message as you.

I called the immigration office, they said the online reporting is undergoing maintenance, but had no idea for how long, so I did the manual thing (that is, I gave my passport to a VISA service agent, since that’s nearer than the immigration office and comes free of charge with my TE membership).

Would be nice if they could get the online reporting working though, and in browsers other than IE.

I tried the online reporting website with IE and got the same "For further information..." message after trying to submit the first form. It then just cycles back to the first form page. After double checking and triple checking that all the information was correct and trying several times, I just gave up and went over to immigration. Unfortunately, this was at the beginning of January, so immigration was packed full.

:Oops1:

My girl is "different". A different one everyday.

Online reporting worked for me on 9 January. My first two attempts though I got the useless "For further information..." error message. The two mistakes I had made were a space in the arrival card no. and in the flight no. Would be nice if there programmer had half a brain cell and highlighted the inputs that were in error.

28 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Online reporting worked for me on 9 January. My first two attempts though I got the useless "For further information..." error message. The two mistakes I had made were a space in the arrival card no. and in the flight no. Would be nice if there programmer had half a brain cell and highlighted the inputs that were in error.

Could you provide more details about the mistakes you made?  With a picture perhaps?  I also tried numerous times without success and had to go to immigration.

1 hour ago, xtremedude said:

Could you provide more details about the mistakes you made?  With a picture perhaps?  I also tried numerous times without success and had to go to immigration.

The  format of the arrival card no. is a two character prefix followed by four digits. When I entered the no. I used a space to separate the prefix from the following digits when what the online system expected, and needed was an entry with no spaces. Same with the flight no., I had inserted a space between the airline code and flight no. Took out the spaces and the system accepted the report.

Similar happened to me when i paid by Visa Card. When asked for number i put it in as shown on card with a space between every 4 numbers. Was rejected till I did not put spaces between the numbers.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

7 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

The  format of the arrival card no. is a two character prefix followed by four digits. When I entered the no. I used a space to separate the prefix from the following digits when what the online system expected, and needed was an entry with no spaces. Same with the flight no., I had inserted a space between the airline code and flight no. Took out the spaces and the system accepted the report.

1. I entered the arrival card no. & flight no. without spaces

2. Used the drop down box for my nationality

3. Am within the 15 - 7 day window 

3. Used Chrome & IE

STILL no dice...

Resigned to having to schlep down to Soi 5, Jomtien &  expedite this personally 

Just 2 q's:

1. When does have to occur (day 89; day 90 or day 91)?

2. Exactly what documentation will I need to submit:

- Obviously passport, departure card & completed TM47 form

-  Will I need to submit a TM28/30 form (registering my address)? (I don't have a business here in Thighland)

I should mention I have an O-A 1 year (retirement) visa issued from the Thai Embassy, Canberra & I've never been to the immigration offices in Jomtien

Cheers

Regarding the TM30 form, it (or online registration from hotel or owner of apartment where you stay)   should have been registered when you first arrived in Thailand. If the address you give now is the same as on your Arrival card, you my get off without a fine. Better check with the "housemaster" where you live.

If not,  fill in TM30 but don't show it unless asked. Take some proof of where you stay,  such as an electric bill with your name. But only give if asked.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

2 hours ago, swordfisch said:

1. When does have to occur (day 89; day 90 or day 91)?

Any time between 15 days before and 7 days after the 90 day-period ends.

Archived