IGNORED

iPad 2 for sale--16 GB with WiFi

how122255

White iPad 2 for sale--16 GB +  wifi...9.7" screen with no scratches....Works perfectly.  Very good condition. Have charger and case.  Asking 8,500 baht.  Please send me a P/M if you want to discuss price. Thank you.  Can be seen around the Pattaya/ Jomtien area.  Info taken from the back of the iPad. 

Model:  A1936 ... Serial:  DLXH12B1DKNV ... IMEI :  012925008256343

iPad 2.jpg

Posts removed.

Remember, in this section no negative posts or flaming.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Yes, it has a slot for a sim.  I am not 100% sure about the operating system but I think  Apple stopped updating it some time ago. It works good and has very nice color display from photos.   I am open to a price offer.  The removed posts where trying to show where you could potentially buy it cheaper on eBay  BUT those eBay seller did NOT ship to Thailand. Even if they did ship to Thailand it would be expensive and then you are at the mercy of Thai customs for whatever import duty/taxes they want to charge you.  With mine,  you can try it with no obligation to see it you like it and I am open to a price offer. I don't use it anymore.  I won it on a TFLEX stock futures contest and let my g/f use it .  That was 2nd place prize.  First place was a new car. Now the g/f mostly uses her phone. 

I won it Feb. 2012 ...The battery charges 100%.  I don't really know how to answer your battery question. All I can say is that it seems to work fine.  Being it is almost 7b years old I am sure that the battery is not as good as a new one. 

I won it on a TFLEX stock futures contest and let my g/f use it .  That was 2nd place prize.  First place was a new car. Now the g/f mostly uses her phone. 

13 minutes ago, how122255 said:

Yes, it has a slot for a sim.  I am not 100% sure about the operating system but I think  Apple stopped updating it some time ago. It works good and has very nice color display from photos.   I am open to a price offer.  The removed posts where trying to show where you could potentially buy it cheaper on eBay  BUT those eBay seller did NOT ship to Thailand. Even if they did ship to Thailand it would be expensive and then you are at the mercy of Thai customs for whatever import duty/taxes they want to charge you.  With mine,  you can try it with no obligation to see it you like it and I am open to a price offer. I don't use it anymore.  I won it on a TFLEX stock futures contest and let my g/f use it .  That was 2nd place prize.  First place was a new car. Now the g/f mostly uses her phone. 

Good informative reply I was actually asking as I suspect that this information would be of interest to potential buyers and was trying to help you with your sale.

I personally  have two sitting around somewhere in the house, I changed to samsung tabs a long time ago as they are more open to 3rd party apps.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

2 minutes ago, JAI DEE MAK said:

I personal have two siting around somewhere in the house I changed to samsung tabs a long time ago as they are more open to 3rd party apps.

I personally have never used any Apple products before this for the same reasons you mentions.  The android stuff seems to work together easily.  I must admit that this tablet worked flawlessly the entire time and has very nice color display.  I think it was ahead of it's time but now the android gadgets have caught up or surpassed Apple. 

1 minute ago, how122255 said:

Is this your life's job to be useful to other B/M's ???

Not my life's job, but yes, when I post on PA it is indeed my intention to be useful to other BMs.

5 minutes ago, how122255 said:

I personally have never used any Apple products before this for the same reasons you mentions.  The android stuff seems to work together easily.  I must admit that this tablet worked flawlessly the entire time and has very nice color display.  I think it was ahead of it's time but now the android gadgets have caught up or surpassed Apple. 

Agreed the apple tabs are very good especially if you have an I phone or I Mac desk top or Laptop to pass info between them.

I changed as I had purchased a sam phone and my boy was wanting to put games on the I pad that would only work with android pads.

So I purchased two sam pads.

I still use my I mac desk top.

JDM

Another clean up. Remember the parameters in this section are narrower than in others.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

22 minutes ago, how122255 said:

I won it Feb. 2012 ...The battery charges 100%.  I don't really know how to answer your battery question. All I can say is that it seems to work fine.  Being it is almost 7b years old I am sure that the battery is not as good as a new one. 

I won it on a TFLEX stock futures contest and let my g/f use it .  That was 2nd place prize.  First place was a new car. Now the g/f mostly uses her phone. 

I suspect his question was is the tab holding the charge as an example the last time I fully charged mine to wipe them after a week I switched them on and found that one was still 100% and one was 80% If its still holding 50% after a week ( being switched off ) Than I would not consider this a problem most will use it when plugged in to a power source.

JDM

I am open to a price offer ....   I am open to a price offer ....   Don't let the 'asking'  price scare you away,  just P/M  me with your offer IF you are serious about buying it.  In case I didn't already mention this :   I am open to a price offer.

8 minutes ago, JAI DEE MAK said:

I suspect his question was is the tab holding the charge as an example the last time I fully charged mine to wipe them after a week I switched them on and found that one was still 100% and one was 80% If its still holding 50% after a week ( being switched off ) Than I would not consider this a problem most will use it when plugged in to a power source.

JDM

If someone is really concerned about how long the battery will last, possible because they are traveling,  then I strongly recommend that you don't buy a 7 year old anything unless the battery was recently replaced. Being it is almost 7 years old I am sure that the battery is not as good as a new one. 

45 minutes ago, JAI DEE MAK said:

One wonders how many "warning points" you have given to in this thread 55555.

JDM

People just can't grasp the idea that 'for-sale'  threads are Not discussion threads. 

I imagine that there will be quite a few apps that won't work on old operating system. Might even struggle getting ibooks on it.

I'm writing this on an ipad air 32gb and i won't update the OS as it wants another 1gb of memory i can't afford to give away lol. 

* Informative post hopefully

I have the same model as OP, 6 years old now and the battery still goes for 10 hours at a time using wifi. Have used it constantly for the 6 years. Never had a problem with it, apart from a cracked screen, my fault, which cost 2,000 baht to replace. 

Only negatives are the camera, less than 1mp so needs good light, and the 16gb RAM. as I like games some of the newer games take up too much space. I just bought a huawei Y9'for this but I would much rather play them on my Ipad2. 

I am using it at the moment, as I use the Y9 just for some bigger games. Wish I could justify the expense of a newer Ipad but not worth it just to play games on. 

It definitely a good game player.  My g/f  was playing that Farm game on it for a long time.  Many hours everyday and no battery problems. 

On 17/01/2019 at 18:06, how122255 said:

People just can't grasp the idea that 'for-sale'  threads are Not discussion threads. 

EXACTLY

Guys - if you are not interested in the articles for sale just don't comment. The for sale threads are NOT discussion areas.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thread Bump...Price is lowered...Send me a p/m  with your offer if interested.  Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

The iPad is temporarily or permanently off the market. I am letting a Thai neighbors  kid play with it until she gets bored. I downloaded many age-appropriate games for her to use. The Thai father was concerned about borrowing it because she might break it or lose it.  I told him he owes me nothing if that happens.  Now I get the biggest smiles everytime I see her. 

Archived