IGNORED

Translation please

Ru4Real

I thought so too but peering into a past drunken fog pretty sure she said it actually meant something and figured I'd ask here to perhaps head off putting my foot in it again.

7 minutes ago, Ru4Real said:

I thought so too but peering into a past drunken fog pretty sure she said it actually meant something and figured I'd ask here to perhaps head off putting my foot in it again.

I am (almost) certain it is a name, might mean something else as well.

Might be "her" name before the operation :D

1 minute ago, ShaneFalco said:

Might be "her" name before the operation :D

rl7py87whsxqgoynx9aj.jpg

The drunken haze isn't that hazy 555

I think it's a female Thai name (not hers for sure) and now asking the question here, thinking maybe she actually said it was her grans name who recently died ... or her daughters name.

Maybe I should start listening more but considering 90% of the time I don't even ask their name ...

Did a google search for it and found this

"Miss World Thailand 2015 Thanyachanok Moonninta"

/Mike

Thanks but pretty sure she wasn't Miss World Thailand, I doubt her gran was and her daughter is only a year or two old so guessing that rules her out 555

Posting here focused things a bit more for me and I'm tossing up between her daughters name or her gran. Guess I'll bite the bullet and try and work it into a conversation without being too obvious I wasn't listening :D

The meaning of the name in Thai is someone who brings good luck

ขออภัยในความไม่สะดวก กูเกิลทรานสเลทไม่สามารถแปลข้อมูลนี้ได้ 

38 minutes ago, slick67 said:

The meaning of the name in Thai is someone who brings good luck

Interesting that it's not written in Thai

On 15/01/2019 at 16:20, Ru4Real said:

just ask her again. asking here is pointless if you want to understand the meaning and why she has it. just explain to her you were drunk and forgot. no big deal. she'll understand. quit overthinking it and just ask her. :)

Archived