IGNORED

Furnishing in condos

Srirachapocalypse

I have a question about long term condo rentals regarding furnishings. I see they all tend to be furnished, which for the most part is fine, but if I were to rent a 2BR I'd prefer to turn the second BR into an office. My experience in California the couple times that i had furnished rentals was that one landlord was flexible about removing furnishings prior to me moving in as long as I wasn't expecting them to give me a discount, and the others said no, that it was as is with the furnishings. My initial thought was it might be "doesn't hurt to ask" like here in Cali, but then again I was curious if anyone has had any experience with similar situations?

Few if any landlords/owners have anywhere else to store the items so it will be difficult for you to find that service here in Thailand.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Thanks so much for the response, and for the link to your website.

4 hours ago, Srirachapocalypse said:

I have a question about long term condo rentals regarding furnishings. I see they all tend to be furnished, which for the most part is fine, but if I were to rent a 2BR I'd prefer to turn the second BR into an office. My experience in California the couple times that i had furnished rentals was that one landlord was flexible about removing furnishings prior to me moving in as long as I wasn't expecting them to give me a discount, and the others said no, that it was as is with the furnishings. My initial thought was it might be "doesn't hurt to ask" like here in Cali, but then again I was curious if anyone has had any experience with similar situations?

exactly as JDM says i only tried to rent a studio and all were over furnished.

As i am a less is more type asked if they could remove table and sofa ect all were a straight out no.

3 hours ago, JAI DEE MAK said:

Few if any landlords/owners have anywhere else to store the items so it will be difficult for you to find that service here in Thailand.

JDM

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

Archived